It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the different alien races decide to leave or hide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The other day I watched the new History Channel series Ancient Aliens and the conclusion of many experts on the matter is that in ancient times different alien races interacted with humans.

They used, or gave their technology to us so we could built, fly and do all other kind of things.

On the different continents there are indications that they were openly in contact with humans. And at a certain point in time they all disappeared and took their tools (technology) or anything that would be hard proof of their presence with them.

All what is left are their produce like immense structures with incredible stone blocks, unbelievable precise carved stones, ancient and primative drawings of how they look.

Some belief they never left and other say they are all gone and will return some day.

What troubles me is why they all decided to leave or hide around the same time from all the continents. At the time it must have been a coming and going from all kinds of different alien spicies and did they have contact with humans.

It is as if an intergalactic counsel decided that everybody had to break contact and leave or hide themselves for the humans.

Is there anybody with a theory about what I am saying?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't think they were ever here, they never existed. My opinion is that there is a massive gap in our history for what ever reason, floods, wars, other natural disasters I can't think of, and we are left with signs that remind us of skills and technologies we have learnt and lost.
My opinion changed when I watched that engineer on youtube single handedly move giant blocks of stone, a barn with just his son in law to help and create his own stone henge on his own.
After that alien intervention went out the window and simple human "we create, we destroy" methodology came into place.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They probably had more important things to do at that point and felt we could handle ourself without any major problems, so they left and kept on checking on us time to time in the present.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

First reply makes sense. Our human form is 200,000 years old, however our species is 50,000 years old. It took 40,000 years for us to ever go beyond basic villages, and then BOOM, civilization. it is odd. We either had a civilization that the ice age deleted from records, or we were just lazy for the first 40,000 years.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, if aliens were in contact with us, or created us, why would they just chill with us for those brief 40,000 years. If they created us, why create our form 200,000 years ago, but create our intelligence 50,000 years ago.

The numbers don't make sense. But its probably a gap where Atlantis or something existed. That does not mean aliens. That's 40,000 years, compared to the post-ice age 10,000 years of recorded history. Plenty of time for an advanced people to rise, reign, fall, and be lost and forgotten forever.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Sometimes I think that we are all animals in a human zoo on this planet and we don't even know it.

Either that, or, you do know that England, way back in the day, used Australia as a penal colony. France did the same thing with Lousiana. Maybe different alien races used this planet as a sort of penal colony. Or simply as a dumping ground for their undesirables.

Just theories.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by markygee

Thanks for your Flag.......if is was you giving...

Your reply does make sense and will explain practically everything. But still there are so difficult to explain situations and riddles.'

Like a culture that hasn't invented the wheel but still able to move incredible heavy stones from miles away......Okay I admit....with lots of time and enough manpower a lot is possible.

Did you watch the history channel series I am refering to? Ofcourse the people talking in this program are all believers in extraterrestial life, but still they make some good points.

Your theory is also not mainstream ancient history theory. The stuff we learn on school today all over the world learns us that we are the first civilisation that evolved from apes to thinking man.

I belief that some day the mainstream archelogy community must fold and admit that our history is different than we all have learned on school.

Somebody once told me that history is written by the triumphator, while the truth can be completely different.

There are talks about a group called TPTB, the powers that be. These people rule the world behind the scenes and decide what will be general accepted for the common people.

Can it be that the real truth of human history is being kept from us? That they know about alien visitaions but for power and control is this being kept secret? The church maybe.....?

There is a link to be made between aliens and what happenes in the bible. Can it be that we are kept stupid.....

Anyways....thanks for your reply.

One question asked in this tv-program is a very good one....The question asked is....Why should a people decide to start the most difficult and probably impossible project

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There is many trains of thought on this subject.

Maybe the aliens were here for materials or something and when the exhausted this planet of that such material they upped and left.

Maybe they still visit this planet as an intergalactic service / gas station.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colec156

Your explanation is also very plausible.....because in Nazca it looks like it has been a somekind of logistic centre for extraction of raw materials, including a spaceport..

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My theory is, they never left. They are us...we are them. Life on Earth came from somewhere out there in the Universe.

IMO some Planet in the distant past was about to be destroyed or its resources were running out....and the people from that Planet found this place we now call Earth and colonized it. However, not many of them made here...just enough to sustain life here on Earth and once that generation died off, so did the wealth of knowledge that we (them) once knew and we are just now re-building that technology back to where it was.

new topics

top topics

join