It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs executives come under fire at hearing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It's live, every so often they take break, not sure how long it's going to run... it's just good to see them on the other side of the bench, answering our questions! The Judge is doing a kick ass job... he's doing better then the whole board, if I didn't know better I think he personally got burned with similar action and feels what others must have felt!

Also did you guys notice the protesters in court room wearing prison clothes and holding a sign saying "SHAME". LOVE IT...

[edit on 27-4-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sort of scary that you guys think it's a courtroom and don't recognize your own elected representatives.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

I cant believe that I didn't see the anti-semite angle coming: its just so obvious! How utterly obvious, sad & yet, even more sadly, bound to work at muddying the waters, just as it has in any debate regarding the actions of Israel. F# I'm depressed!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

I'm Canadian, things are done differently here... we drink beer and have a few slice of bacon and make peace

[edit on 27-4-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

The only way to put a stop to their unethical behavior is to expose it, repeatedly. Show the public that these guys are using their clients as a means of making themselves rich. Show the world that when Goldman wants you to buy investments it is only so they can profit from your losses. If they can manage to expose them enough, perhaps the clients will leave.

Without clients, Goldman will be punished.

This has already started here in Europe! - some German Banks who were affected by GS fraudulent AAA toxic CDS derivatives, have now stopped doing business with GS and the talk of a boycott of GS among the European banks are now spreading.

Landesbank Bayern cuts business ties with Goldman.

BayernLB says felt compelled to cut ties to Goldman

uk.reuters.com...

IKB Deutsche Industriebank AG - Commerzbank & HSH Nordbank are probably next.

Manchester United owners set to cut Goldman ties

www.ft.com...=9c094c2a-d8f3-11de-99ce-00144feabdc0.html

top topics

<< 1   >>

join