It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Underground : Mars Mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hi peeps, i just watched this superb documentary on 'mission to mars' and so thought i'd share it with you... i did a search (a little search) didn't find it but even so, i'm sure if you have seen this documentary before you will want to view it again... i viewed on VEOH website (a whole 1 hour 20 mins) but below are is a cut down version of around 50 mins via youtube vids...

Here is the VEOH link if you want to watch the full documentary:

www.veoh.com...

ps... no idea why it's called mars underground really as it's not all about what's underground

I only hope that we don't mess it up as we've done here on Earth by building all over it (if we manage to get there and release the dioxide to create breathable air and release the life from the frozen waters)

[edit on 27-4-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm fascinated by space exploration, especially the settlement of other planets. Hopefully the people that settle on Mars will try to keep it clean, but who knows... I couldn't watch the videos because I'm using dial up internet, but I'll watch them as soon as I can.
Thanks for the thread!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here is a great quote from NASA archives:

When NASA opened for business in 1958, more work had been done in celestial mechanics for trips to Mars than to the moon. MIT, in fact, had an Air Force contract that included research on interplanetary guidance and navigation. Out of this came a relatively extensive study for an unmanned probe to pass by and photograph Mars. By the time it was finished, however, this kind of role in space belonged exclusively to NASA.

source

Interesting it is!

new topics

join