It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have met BAPHOMET - who else has met him in a dream?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Isn't he just a cartoon basically ... ? Wasn't his creation to mock societies perceptions of witchcraft or satanism , not a real demon / God / being
Never the less you could dream about him, and it's probably just because you're thinking of him
Just my guess though

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I've met him. He claimed to be my father. Weird, huh. My mom told me strange stories about my coming into this world that were supernatural, but this would be crazy. Why would Baphomet tell me I'm his son? Anyone know?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertMoore

You have similar size breasts?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have met Baphomet on several encounters and please do know he IS NOT part of any concepts to satanism, he is not a devil, he is not demonic and he is a real deity. He is very ancient as I should say far more ancient than anything ever known to exist if you look at his picture you will notice he symbolizes a lot of things such as the elements earth air fire and water and spirit, he symbolizes light of the sun's eternal fire, he symbolizes knowledge wisdom and strength, diversity between masculine and feminine , he also symbolizes fertility in male and female genders for all creatures and beings in life, the pentagram on his head represents protection, enlightenment, etc, and the caduceus in between his legs represents good health and is the same symbol hospitals use, baphomet is also the godhead of the chakra kundalini taught in reiki Buddhism and wicca and it's taught that when one has fully awakened their kundalini baphomet makes his presence known and shows that person the path to true enlightenment and transformation of themselves to more positive heights mentally and spiritually. I can say I myself am a reiki master teacher with a fully awakened kundalini and yes I have met baphomet not just in dreams but in many different ways I have even talked with baphomet through a wiccan spirit board aka as some people call it Ouija

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have met 'Baphomet' in two of his forms in dreams/visions. Once whilst completely asleep, the other whilst awake.

When completely asleep he was an Asian man; sitting on a throne ornamented by a massive backdrop wall made of human torsos.

No arms, legs or heads. Just the torso.

He stood up off the throne, came over and introduced himself to me. When I heard his name, it made me laugh. As if he had just told me a joke.

I said something to him whilst I was laughing that I didn't understand (or don't recall).

I don't think he liked this, because he responded with a threat and pointed behind me to what appeared to be a flaming dog.

It was like a British pitbull only larger. And it was on fire completely.

Seeing the dog seemed to REALLY PISS ME OFF!!!

Because I sprinted at it screaming at it; at the top of my lungs. As loud and as angry as I have ever been.

Yet it felt as though I was being intentionally 'limited' in my rage. Like they had turned the volume down on my screaming.

As I got near the flaming dog, I had every intention of killing; I suddenly levitated.

My feet were lifted off the ground.

It felt like an electrical energy, or coil wrapped itself around me and lifted me into the air as it tightened. Not only causing me to levitate, but also forcing my arms out straight on either side of me. So I could not move in the air.

I remember looking down thinking; "What the f#$k?"

And when I looked towards the flaming dog, it had disappeared.

This is when I woke up and felt something I'd never felt before.

There was a throbbing pulse coursing up-and-down from the bottom of my spine all the way to the top, and throughout my head.

The throbbing literally felt as though I was plugged into an electrical socket.

I've experienced 'similar' to this at other stages; but never as intense as that morning.

The next time I met him, I had literally just woken up. And voices 'between worlds' were talking to me.

I closed my eyes frustrated and tried to go back to sleep.

When I did this I saw the vision of goats head on a human-like body.

He pulled forward his sunglasses to show VERY REAL looking goats eyes behind it. It felt as though he wanted to look me in the eyes, because my instinct was to immediately look away.

He started speaking to me in an African American accent. I could see the vision of his form out the corner of my eyes.

He was dressed like a pimp. Seriously!

He introduced himself as Baphomet, and I asked him (a little amused) if Baphomet is really an African American pimp with a goats head.

He replied saying; "Nah man; Baphomet looks how he wants to look, and dresses how he wants to dress. You know what I'm saying?"

I continued to hear him as I woke up. I lay in bed with my eyes open, blankly staring at the ceiling.

We continued to talk and something in me felt very unimpressed that these muppets had brought this Baphomet character to me to try intimidate me.

I felt more curious than intimidated, definitely not scared.

Just blank and indifferent.

He pushed me more. I believe 'feeling' me out, for some type of emotional response to him.

Eventually when he didn't find what he was looking for he said to the others with him.

"Oh man! This mother#er is REAL!"

Then something exploded from me in a way I've never felt before. As if something took over that was made of pure rage.

It told him (very colorfully) what he though of him.

I kept repeating 'Baphomet?? ... BAPHOMET??' As if I were asking him to confirm he really wanted to be Baphomet.

While this was happening I felt shudders throughout my body and it felt like my eyes were literally on fire.

My vision distorted in pulses, like a flame being fanned rhythmically. Alternating between being able to see clearly; to seeing very little at all.

Then I saw visions projected, of particular men and women I'd never seen before in my life.

But the rage in me knew exactly who they were, and that those watching me and playing games. Knew who they were.

After a vision of a business man walking around inside of some facility. The vision switched to being a teenage girl at home working on a desktop computer. I assume it was his daughter.

A black energy appeared behind her and formed into the silhouette of a man with a bat.

He started repeatedly smashing her in the head with the bat from behind. HARD

This wasn't some Hollywood style vision either.

Within a few hits her head resembled more of a crushed watermelon than a teenage girl. Yet he still kept hitting her with the bat.

Something like this would normally horrify me. But contrary to my nature, I actually shuddered as I watched it. Something coursed through my body that felt like pure, abandoned pleasure.

"Baphomet??" He said.

But I think by this stage 'Baphomet' had left.

These visions continued for a little while. Each as gruesome as the first. All appeared to be innocent victims; who were the loved ones of the ones of the person I was shown just before them.

As if they were being warned of the punishment they would receive.

When they stopped, I lay in bed for a little while trying to work out what the hell had just happened.

It was intense!!!

I'd never experienced anything like it.

So yes. I've met Baphomet.

Though I am not sure they are who they claim to be.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SONOFTHEMORNING
I have met 'Baphomet' in two of his forms in dreams/visions. Once whilst completely asleep, the other whilst awake.

When completely asleep he was an Asian man; sitting on a throne ornamented by a massive backdrop wall made of human torsos.

No arms, legs or heads. Just the torso.

He stood up off the throne, came over and introduced himself to me. When I heard his name, it made me laugh. As if he had just told me a joke.

I said something to him whilst I was laughing that I didn't understand (or don't recall).

I don't think he liked this, because he responded with a threat and pointed behind me to what appeared to be a flaming dog.

in the art of storytelling, you must remain consistent. If you embellish too much, you get what we have here.
edit on 19-7-2015 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks blatz warm, but at least he can be understood.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When reading stories; it is important to make sure you aren't an idiot going off half-cocked.

Such as you would be if you didn't read the sentence correctly.

Allow me to break this part down for you ...

The Asian man ... right???

He was complete. Both arms and legs where they should be.

Behind the throne he sat on .. there was a wall ... following me here???

OK ... Now ... That wall was covered ... as if it were flesh wall paper .... WITH CORPSES!!!

Now ... I am assuming that when they were putting up this flesh wall; the designers who created Mr Baphomets vision for macabre said to him ...

"Mr Baphomet! Would you like us to cut the arms and legs off these torsos??? Because it will prevent them from getting in the way; and the bodies will be a nice square flesh blocks ..."

"Perfect for a 20ft tall symmetrically designed flesh wall"

I would imagine that Mr Baphomet would have then thought about the suggestion from his interior designers and probably got back to them saying something along the lines of;

"Hmmmm ... I don't know ... Do you think that the corpses on the wall having no arms and legs, might end up confusing some people who don't read or listen properly when my guests tell them about my design???

I mean ... They might think that it was ME who had no arms and legs .. not my wall. Could ruin my reputation!"

To which .. I would guess the interior designers would have said; "NO!! Nobodies that stupid!!! I'm sure anyone who is confused because it doesn't make sense would read through a second time to make sure they aren't an idiot before they pick apart the story to serve their own purpose.

Insulting intelligence of course .. is the key to making yourself feel smarter when you are insecure right?

If you like your blatz; maybe you should use those skills to verify that every single word I said ... really happened.

And that the goat .. ran like a little bitch!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SONOFTHEMORNING

Oh, My bad. Then I completely agree that you surely saw what you say.

Balphoment acts EXACTLY like that. Cool story bro.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
OK!

And I am sure you have the prettiest dress amongst the Masons,

The worthless of M

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Baphomet is a she... I have communed with Baphomet [in the she], Lilith [in the she], and Lucifer [in the she], on separate occasions.

It requires a deep understanding of sex magick and proper technique for masturbating to orgasm but delaying the orgasm, slowly building up over a period of 20-40 minutes. It also helps to partake in substances of the old shamans that allow expansion of consciousness and achieving glimpses of higher planes of reality.

I do not worship Baphomet but I do have a strong reverence for the philosophical concept of Baphomet and the importance of understanding the concept for the furtherance of sex magick. I have often prayed in the name of Jesus, Lucifer, and Prometheus, asking to be granted visions, insight, knowledge, wisdom, discernment, power, inspiration for work or philosophy, etc.

I wrote down these notes after I communed with Baphomet-

*one with the universe and one with Baphomet, she first appeared as the Baphomet of the Templars and morphed into a bewitching woman, Baphomet as the Witch Goddess Baphomet, with flowing raven hair and glowing eyes, surrounded by red pentagrams and dead flowers as the entire room was illuminated by the cackling and cracking of red lightning and glowing red flames, she was the ceiling, she became the ceiling, she was the air, she became the air. The room became her and she became the room. she told me to drink from the cup of the fountain of her well and become one with her- long live the witch goddess*

I became one with the entire universe, there was no more me, I ceased to exist and was reborn in the glory of the orgasm, I lost all track of time, time ceased to exist and it ceased to be important, I believe multiple hours passed [actually approximately 3-4 hours], I couldn’t tell if my eyes were open or closed, I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling as my spirit left my body and became one with the universe and the aliens came into my room to show me the love of the universe and the totality of all existence*

The most profound vision was in my bedroom, there were the four aliens, they telepathically spoke with me, they were in the room with me, I could feel the energy of their love pulsing throughout and across the room. I could feel their glow and the warmth they were radiating. They showed me a vision of a tall man [at least 30-50 feet tall] ejaculating sperm onto the ground and a universe bursting forth from the ground, the ejaculation defined the laws of geometry, creating shapes, defining shapes, defining the laws of physics, and it set in motion the creation of the entire universe.

They also showed me a mother bear running out of a cave and opening her mouth to let another mother bear run out from her mouth, and this cycle repeated for many times. She was the creator of all life on earth. Her mouth was her womb and her womb created all life on Earth.

The aliens let me feel their warmth and love, they showed me many things, and they communicated with me telepathically and told me that they would show me more things and that they would watch over me and that they had seeded the Earth and would be back.

Then the room flickered blue and white, the ceiling danced with many colors, flowers [tulips and roses] were opening, everything was white and blue, and I could feel my ego die in the room as I became one with the aliens and the universe. *

On another occasion-

*visions of Baphomet the witch goddess, again she transformed into a bewitching woman with flowing black raven hair and glowing eyes, overwhelming desire to partake from the cup she offered me, Lucifer appeared to me in the form of the She [it may have been Lilith] and told me to drink from the cup of Baphomet’s womanhood*

*there was a double headed phoenix on the ceiling and Lucifer made blood come out from the mouth of the phoenix and drip down into the air*

*pleasant, calming and soothing, yet I was hit by a wave of sound energy and I could feel the sound and smell the sound encompass me, my headphones seemed to go dead and the noise began to come from the walls, from the computer speakers that were turned off, and from the air around me, I suspected witchcraft or some sort of trance like spell having been cast*

Another instance-

I kept repeating “Baphomet her torch is lit” about twenty times while staring at the ceiling with visions of a room drowning in green and red, fake money and real blood… The room was literally drowning in liquid green and red, the entire ceiling was swimming, objects were melting into each other, walls ceased to exist and merged into the ceiling or the floor… "Baphomet Her Torch Is Lit" lights of red and green were flashing and strobing throughout the room, lightning was cackling, torches of flames were dancing and spinning around in circles. I was visiting with my father and I had a very long conversation with my father about the media, corporate media, CIA, and conspiracies in general.

Another instance-

I couldn’t stop laughing, I felt that Lilith or a bewitching demoness had come into the room, she told me to take off my pants and she told me I could orgasm in the yard outside but my father told me that I should not orgasm outside because it would be indecent exposure. I became very cold and had to cover myself with a blanket but I sensed a lot of energy shooting up and down my spine, causing my chest to expand, and I couldn’t stop panting and laughing even though I was not engaged in any sexual activity, I still felt an intense sexual energy building up within me. I practically orgasmed, at least in my mind, without even stimulating myself.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trublue

All religion when you follow them back go back to Nimrod and Queen Semiramis.

After that they were just simply rehashed and new faces and names given, there is nothing different about any of them really.

It's all the same theme. Lucifer and all that stuff is just a hidden part of it all - probably the truer depiction and was slandered by the church probably to drive people away from the truth and help to hide it?

Christ is a repackaging of the tale of Prometheus, Prometheus is Christ, Lucifer is Prometheus, Prometheus is Lucifer, Lucifer is Christ.

Lucifer's tale is that he gave up his seat in heaven to bring the illumination of truth to mortal man.

Prometheus' tale is that he gave up his seat in the heavens with the gods to bring the illumination of fire to mortal man, and he was made to suffer eternally for this.

Christ's tale is that he gave up his mortal body and suffered greatly, dying to wash away sin and liberate man from the ignorance of old laws and old superstitions that shackled the spirits and minds of mortal men.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RuneSpider
reply to post by Trublue

Dan Brown is full of manure, seriously.

Baphomet was extracted from the Templars, yes. It was also used in a couple of poems previous to that.
Notably, none of the Templars testimonies really matched up, which tends to happen when you torture someone to the point of confession.

Later on, in the mid 1800's Ephias Levi drew up the Sabbat Goat, or Baphomet, which is the picture you have for it.
It's inspired by a few sources, likely the statute of Zeus and satyrs,or Pan, the forest god.

If I ramble a bit, I'm not feeling to good at the moment... sorry.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by RuneSpider]

Baphomet is a philosophical occult concept that relates to sex magick, the union of the male and female, the joining together [but still separate] of the male and female, masculine and feminine, for the physical and spiritual act of sex.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWanderer1307

That is NOT Lilith,

That is the WHORING of personal light!!!

You asked for it, and you received it.

It is FALSE presentation! That's why it comes through sexual 'creative' (chakra), as that is how it is 'created' for you.

The sexual point is intended for the perpetual (re)creation GIVEN of self, NOT CREATION FOR/OF SELF! It is only a (inbound) point of flux, for the joining (physically) the duality of male and female, in co-creation. That is it.

It is NOT intended to be an influx (receiving) point other than in the reciprocal state of sexual union.

This worlds perceived concept of inner sanctum through sexual energy is flawed. It's a lie!!

Taking 'in' sexual creative energy in this way is essentially like putting your head up your own ass. Opposing the tides of energy can/will only ever remove you from your place within the continuum. It's energy displacement. Not empowerment of any sort (at least not long-term. It may appear so short-term).

The fact you are seeing Baphomet as a woman in these visions means you are not RECEIVING INBOUND SEXUAL ENERGY. You are giving it away!!! Think for a second about who gives and receives in the duality of male and female.

It honestly sounds to me, like you were being drained of your light. Willingly.

Release of sexual union, with a feminine (albeit falsely presented) interface?

You were FEEDING THEM ENERGY!

I think you will find that the blending and becoming one you felt, was essentially you being milked of the light release you give during sexual unison. Just like you milk a cow.

"Her torch is lit". The key word being 'HER', not YOUR. There is a 3rd party involved? Why? Because they are feeding.

I have no doubt that this WAS Baphomet, as it is the false (re)presentation of the the opposing forces of nature, but you are in service my friend. Not benefiting.

A pet. Essentially.

But I doubt that anything you were given would be true, or of any help to you on your path to true enlightenment (which actually has very little to do with light).

There is no reason why they would EVER assist in freeing those who are willing to feed them energy like this.

"Her torch is lit", translation: I HAVE LET YOU FEED ON MY LIGHT (lit her torch), GIVE ME SOMETHING IN RETURN.

You are interfacing and feeding the veil of sin.

I'll leave you with this song below to consider. The lyrics are about the fake 'her' and her hollow words.

"For the cold, pale woman. I leave some of my goodness".

THERE I CAN KILL HER AGAIN!!!

She IS being killed again I assure you. And this time all of her kind are going with her, so we will never again be 'farmed' in such a way.

All the best my friend.

Lyrics:
For the cold pale women
I leave some of my goodness
I leave the veil of sin
And let go my dreams

Eternity follows me everywhere
Your words so hollow won't go anywhere
Distant shadows disappears
It searches the gate beyond the stars

And there I can see her again

Tell me why you have to be so pure and wrong
And I'm alive to be here

Is it just an omen
Is it me walking blindly
I will find the answer
When I wake up from my dream

And there I can kill her again

edit on 30-7-2015 by SONOFTHEMORNING because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The true Lilith ....

Is amazing and beautiful beyond words. Not a trace of anything evil or bad in her. Just beauty and love.

Something that those such as the 'light junkies' seek to drain her of as a captive, foolishly thinking that they will get away with it.

Forgetting the fact that to the darkness which lies on the other side of her (the TRUE darkness. Not smoke and mirrors) her purity and beauty is not only essential ...

But that it forms part of the very reason why they exist and endure the darkness. So she never has to. To protect her. So that beauty can be allowed to exist without disgrace.

What do you think these truly dark things will do to those who detract from the very beauty they seek to protect, when they eventually come face-to-face with those who only 'convince themselves' that they know anything about living in darkness. Those who actually know NOTHING!!!

They are drawing from the light. So eventually, they shall encounter the other side who take notice.

And it will not end well for them.

I can't wait to see the weak of this world who thought they were dark, crumble when they encounter true darkness. And discover that it fights for the very pure beauty and love, that these fools sought to destroy.

When the world gets to see what happens to those who violated the Devils innocent little sister.

Soon.

Very soon.
edit on 30-7-2015 by SONOFTHEMORNING because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SONOFTHEMORNING

It honestly sounds to me, like you were being drained of your light. Willingly.

Well I did verbally offer that they could drain my energy as I slept in exchange for giving me knowledge, insight, ideas, and victories over my enemies. I'd say they kept their end of those bargains relatively well.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Fair enough,

But just be aware that their power is nothing comparative to the forces beyond the flux point of lights resistance in this world.

They are but a spark to a flame. A candle by the sunlight.

Their power is the by-product of resisting true power. Nothing more.

Though it may have served you well, I hope it served you for the right reasons.

Because all are to be held accountable. Nothing comes free.

Over the last few years those who deal in energies and gifts which aren't theirs to give, were given free access to 'rope' by those who have been quietly observing (unseen) from the shadows. Listening (undetected) to their whispers.

The oversee'ers.

The Guardians 'teeth' if you "will" ...

They were given enough rope with which to save themselves, or to hang themselves. And it was given in such a way as to convince any who took the free access to the rope, that they were in complete control. That they were in completely control, and that they had complete power.

That they were a true force to be reckoned with ...

When in actuality ... they were pitifully weak ... To the point of fragile ...

An inconvenience, more than a threat of any kind.

And people were allowed to suffer due to the courses they picked. Good people .... Many good people.

To allow the most foolish of all the fools, to dig their own grave.

And even whilst these fools were burying themselves, very few of them stopped to wonder as to why they weren't able to enact certain measures at certain times. Or why extreme measures couldn't be taken in certain circumstances.

So certain were they of their own power, they didn't stop to realise they were being moderated. Controlled.

That they were essentially pets in an enclosure big enough, that it gives them the illusion of freedom.

Many did, and were smart enough to back-peddle very fast. Because these smarter percentage who were not-so-foolish understood they were traveling in waters deeper than they could swim.

Some even knew EXACTLY who it is toying with them from the shadows, and why it would be wise to offer no contest.

The most foolish of all the fools, should have listened to them.

Instead they will (as I've said so many times) become those who fell on their own swords simply to prove them sharp.

I say this all to you now, because those who 'granted you' what you were given are about to be (essentially) audited. And no crime will go unpunished. At any level.

So I hope that you did not gain unfairly from what you requested. That you used anything they gave you selflessly. And you did all you did for the right reasons.

If so you are lucky, as you will find very little recourse when the leeches are exsanguinated for all they took.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The Luciferians and 'Light junkies' of this world think they understand everything in this world .... But they know NOTHING

None of them are really 'Loose of her', because they submit to the veil.

Or they submit to a pantomime 'beyond the veil'.

I am the truly blind one, .. Yet I see everything.

You can't be inside the veil, and be 'loose of her' at the same time.
edit on 31-7-2015 by SONOFTHEMORNING because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join