It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have met BAPHOMET - who else has met him in a dream?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Ya ya ya

I'm 46 years old and I know my dreams pretty well ... this was different and no, this is the first post I've read about Baphomet on ATS. I've known of Baphomet for years but never think about him ... he has no importance in my life and that is why it was strange to be 'presented' with a sign that had the word on it ... and that it was such a significant event in the dream that I would take the trouble to post here about it.

I was Googling for more info after the dream and one of the links that came up was this one .. and as I've been a member for some time, I thought to check out what everybuddy here is saying about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So happy that I found this topic. I just created a new account to reply here.

Last night I had the strangest dream ever. It was so real, felt so real... and I don't have anyone to discuss about it.

It was a beautiful day, I was climbing a mountain with two of my best friends.
Suddenly, as I look at the horizon, I saw a big asteroid comming, followed by a few smaller onces - something like End of Days scenario.
I tried to hide, but as the asteroid hit the earth, the shockwave was comming fast, and I just let it go. I accepted the fact that I was going to die, and I didn't have any fear. Once I made peace with myself, suddenly the dream became kind of lucid, but I was not sure if is a dream or I just died. I started to levitate, and watched the shockwave comming, so I just continue to fly and rise up in the atmosphere. I was sure that I died, so I left the Earth atmosphere, and went even further. The entire planet was so small, like I was watching it on Google Earth.
I turned around, left everything behind, my life, my friends, everything. I was in a state of pure bliss, and suddenly I found myself on a long stairway. I climb to the top, and I found myself in a garden, but nothing special about it, just an average garden on a top of a mountain. It looked like it was someone's private propriety, as a wooden fence was surrounding it. I realised I wasn't alone, my brother was along side me and started to chat with him.
We were walking through the garden and talking about what just happened with the world.
Suddenly, I saw a goat walking on two legs. He (I felt that he's a male) was walking in front of us and didn't even look at us. Certainly that was his garden. After few seconds a second goat appears and I thought that's his wife.
I didn't thought about Baphomet in the dream, I just thought I was dead and they were some kind of astral entities.
As I was looking at the two goats walking on two legs, my brother told me to look through the wooden fence. Once I did that, I saw a place from the countryside where I was going on my childhood.
Next thing I remember, everything faded away and I woke up with a peaceful feeling.

I haven't read all the comments on this topic, I just wanted to share this with you and ask you what do you think about it? Was that Baphomet or some crazy projection of my brain?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Be thankful for the blasphemer, for zealotry is the engine of change.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The devil is formless. He inhabits the living as he chooses.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayin70

Zealotry is not always an engine of change. It's how one uses and applies his zeal. Now that I have the time I'm zealously seeking a college degree, but my zeal is different than that of the religious fanatic who seeks to cram their beliefs down other's throats whether they want it or not.

And can you please stop with all of these one-liners.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

this is like saying "i met the lorax".
dr. seuss made up the lorax.

the baphomet is a drawing of composite aspects of mankind.
it's a smymbol that communicates many different types of mental and physical and universal truths.

OP, are you in your teens?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Kind of hard .. when the guy dont even exist

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

I wish you didn't get that quote from a Dan Brown book! Not the best historical reference...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have seen it/him. He flashed upon my mind in mid day. It was like a waking dream. It was like a slide from a slideshow inserted into my waking consciousness with a bit of a zoom in effect. He was not alone, these was another... intermediary... like a camera man or more accurately a frame controller. He did not have the candle thing on his head. It's like... a world built of light. the shining from him (he was on fire, but composed in body and yet aflame. he burned but did not burn. he shone like a light of exceptional brightness yet... but not white... and you could look on with no pain of brightness.The world, he, and his throne... were shining in a way that is difficult to describe... yet impossible to forget AND you have seen it yourself in small portions -- It is very similar to a glare seen with your own eyes when looking at certain types of lights (not like ray of glare in a beam like from the sun, but more like dotted line rays in a way. I've seen lights recently that had a few (like 5) of these dotted rays about them. but this world... was MADE, seemingly, of these dotted rays.

But it was real. and fearful; a touch. Like a "Hey mother#er... I'm here". It was in the weeks following that I publicly threatened the powers that be and experienced the most frightening 48 hours of my life.

I've never heard this song. I was just looking for a video of people having stuff flashing though their mind, I searched "seeing things" and this song came up... It's strangely fitting for me.

Keep in mind that I am not a hardcore Christian.
edit on 24-11-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2012 by NJoyZ because: Adding an image of 4 "slightly" similar shiny light rays. Imagine a world where everything is giving off tons of these rays in appropriate colors... especially from the guy of fire on the throne.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Originally posted by Ben81
Kind of hard .. when the guy dont even exist

The video you post is surprisingly fitting as well. It was... as were the 48 hours I mention in my previous post; like a baptism by fire. Like I was kissed by the Sun! It was crazy like someone had quantum control over the world in which I lived. knowing my thoughts before i did, shaping the world to meet them as they came (like your environment queuing/triggering thoughts but in reverse!)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The phallus looks like technology and the serpent coil could represent our connection to it, hence the hospitals use of the same image. Could our lives really just be a psychotronic connection to other beings who caused someone to see this and make a representation of what they thought it was. this perfectly represents what hearing voices is like for many people.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Baphomet is basically Cernunnos, lord of the beasts...in India they call him Shiva

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I wanted to reply to this post. because I've been scrolling the internet looking for answers regarding my encounter with now that I know of (Baphomet). I'm just looking for answers and I hope that im not judged for that. this post came up as I was searching for Baphomet. Thanks and I wanna say that he is very real and i didnt see him in a Dream...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yeah, I met him. I think It was him. I just posted this two days ago.

See www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 7-4-2013 @ 06:14 AM this post
reply to post by VonDoomen

Once I was talking to a Christian friend of mine over facebook. We had a brief argument and I wrote him, "The Devil is your friend. You are confused."

That night I had a very vivid dream. The dream was in technicolor and seemed not just unusually vivid but supra-real. As in the dream was more real than my life.

Anyway I saw a 12-foot minatour speaking to me in quite angry tone. He said, lets get in bed. The surrounding of the dream seemed like some weird spaceship, definitely felt artificial.

That dream reminded me of an Arabian myth that states this world rests on bull's horn, and below the bull is giant whale. All metaphors for aliens or civilizations of a higher dimension in my opinion.

I hope the minatour doesn't come back.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Unferth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
For those of you who can't be bothered with this nonsense. Why don't you pray to Baphomet tonight? Just say he is your friend and you want to meet,

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Damn awesome!!! Wish I could have, maybe he would tell me some advice or we could sign A pact and both agree to certain things. I want power, wouldn't you?!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I met him after smoking some pineal gland. Happened to be sitting next to a satanist at the time, oddly enough. And drinking. He reached into my chest and squeezed me.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

OK - we're coming upon the end-times - and I know a lot of you young people want money, power, sex - or just to "feel" special and "enlightened".

This is how lucifer works - he appears as all powerful and "light" - the catholic church is involved in this integration of all religions - which is basically satanism. Look - the pope is starting to talk about aliens.

Please - don't fall into self-centered egotism - do some real soul searching - and some real research.

Don't just be another fool, don't be sucked in to things you don't know anything about - just to "be cool".

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
TRUE THEOLOGY...

Buying & Selling
Loan(s)
Interest
Foreclosure
Debt
etc...

Of The Souls...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
He reached into my chest and squeezed me.

You let Baphomet get to second base?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join