It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have met BAPHOMET - who else has met him in a dream?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I noticed this image yesterday and the writing about the image ...

Looking closely at the Baphomet. This Being is androgynous -- both male and female -- you can see it has the breasts of a woman, and an erect phallus. You'll notice that the erect phallus has two serpents coiled around it.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

And I realise I have met him on countless occasions in dreams and I have a very strong feeling he is not just some made up image with a goats head.

The image is very close to what he is really like. I actually have no idea what his head is like but his body is very much like this - breast/s are lower is all - apart from that - almost identical.

He is a he, even though he has breasts but it could be only one breast?

Like this image of the God Hapy from Egypt who has the closed up swollen belly, rather than having it all on show, like the image of Baphomet above does.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e04b3ca66225c149.gif[/atsimg]

Anyone else brave enough to say they have met him?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh sorry I forgot to load up the image of Baphomet.

I'm guessing if anyone has met him, they won't be brave enough to say so ... never mind.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

You should ask him next time you and he are having a beer.

You are aware that your dreams of a continuation of your subconscious. So whatever you Fear, love, laugh at, cry because of, is what you should expect to see in your dreams.

Ask him to make a public statement that masons don't have the foggiest idea who he is for us.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Oh sorry I forgot to load up the image of Baphomet.

I'm guessing if anyone has met him, they won't be brave enough to say so ... never mind.

Sorry but the link doesnt work.

Im interested in seeing what you mean about Baphomet.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Not sure why the link is not working for you it does when I click on it?

You will find lots of images on Google if it still is not working.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This pagan super being was revived in the 19th century by satanists. Satin, who biblically is against G_D, currently runs hell or place where all humans suffer. I reject him, believe in The G_D Lord Jesus Christ, and am sorry to hear that you are experiencing something that adjoins ones self to eternal suffering. I'm sure that gentleman Penguin, the gift shop clerk, wacko flacko will be circling in soon to attempt to flame.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

You are aware that your dreams of a continuation of your subconscious. So whatever you Fear, love, laugh at, cry because of, is what you should expect to see in your dreams.

Ask him to make a public statement that masons don't have the foggiest idea who he is for us.

Are you a Mason?

He was apparently a pagan fertility God but beyond that I am sure he is real.

An alien being?

The only real disguise on this image is his head and the breast/s is in the wrong place.

Apart from that it is pretty close.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
This pagan super being was revived in the 19th century by satanists. Satin, who biblically is against G_D, currently runs hell or place where all humans suffer. I reject him, believe in The G_D Lord Jesus Christ, and am sorry to hear that you are experiencing something that adjoins ones self to eternal suffering. I'm sure that gentleman Penguin, the gift shop clerk, wacko flacko will be circling in soon to attempt to flame.
Good luck.

All religion when you follow them back go back to Nimrod and Queen Semiramis.

After that they were just simply rehashed and new faces and names given, there is nothing different about any of them really.

It's all the same theme. Lucifer and all that stuff is just a hidden part of it all - probably the truer depiction and was slandered by the church probably to drive people away from the truth and help to hide it?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

"Baphomet" is a pagan fertility God associated with the creative force or reproduction. Baphomets head was represented as that of a ram or goat, a common symbol of procreation and fecundity.

The Templars honoured Baphamet by encircling a stone replica of his head and chanting prayers. The ceremony honoured the creative magic of sexual union but the Pope Clement convinced everyone that Baphomet's head was in fact the devil.

The Pope used the head of Baphomet as the linchpin in his case against the Templars. The modern belief in the horned devil known as Satan could be traced back to Baphomet and the churches attempts to recast the horned fertility god as a symbol of evil. The church has obviously succeeded.

Dan Browns - "The Da Vinci Code."

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
the thing about dreams is it feels like you are actually talking to people in your dreams but obviously its impossible isnt it
your talking to yourself but how come sometimes you can actually find out new things in your dreams or have visions which makes me think there is something alot deeper about dreams

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
the thing about dreams is it feels like you are actually talking to people in your dreams but obviously its impossible isnt it
your talking to yourself

but how come sometimes you can actually find out new things in your dreams or have visions which makes me think there is something alot deeper about dreams

Exactly I had no idea who"Baphomet" was and even though recently I had seen his picture, it wasn't until someone pointed out the obvious in words that I realised - it's "Baphomet" I have met him.

I can tell you he is a very interesting fellow and he is not one but many - a whole race of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

What about the Astral realm? Seems to me he is meeting a rather ancient entity and should try and build a link more.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Dan Brown is full of manure, seriously.

Baphomet was extracted from the Templars, yes. It was also used in a couple of poems previous to that.
Notably, none of the Templars testimonies really matched up, which tends to happen when you torture someone to the point of confession.

Later on, in the mid 1800's Ephias Levi drew up the Sabbat Goat, or Baphomet, which is the picture you have for it.
It's inspired by a few sources, likely the statute of Zeus and satyrs,or Pan, the forest god.

If I ramble a bit, I'm not feeling to good at the moment... sorry.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by Trublue

Baphomet was extracted from the Templars, yes. It was also used in a couple of poems previous to that.

Later on, in the mid 1800's Ephias Levi drew up the Sabbat Goat, or Baphomet, which is the picture you have for it.

It's inspired by a few sources, likely the statute of Zeus and satyrs,or Pan, the forest god.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by RuneSpider]

Thank you for the above info.

I think the reality is that it is inspired from real information and a real being.

I am actually surprised at how close they came to giving out the whole truth.

They have only distorted it with the face and the breast slightly out of place, apart from that they have exposed the real being and exactly how his body works, all the hidden workings of it are on display.

I find it quite remarkable!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Look up "Pan."

Elphias took much of the mythology of Pan and wove it into "Baphomet."

It wasn't until Levi came along that they gave "Baphomet" that shape or mythology.
Brown distorts or lies about much of the information he presents.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Are you a Mason?

He was apparently a pagan fertility God but beyond that I am sure he is real.

An alien being?

The only real disguise on this image is his head and the breast/s is in the wrong place.

Apart from that it is pretty close.

I am a mason. I heard about Balphamet here on ATS. In fact this is the only place I have ever heard about him/it. The depiction that Levi shows is an artists rendition of a made up entity. They could have put Jay Leno's head on it and it would be just as scary. (maybe more so)

Nobody knows what these things look like. Nobody can draw a picture of God, or Satan, or Heaven or hell. We don't know anything about them. Not until we die. You are free to believe he/it is real and you two have long conversations in your dreams, but Occam's Razor says that it's an overactive imagination. I tend to agree.

Rune, I hope you get to feeling better. It's too nice outside to be sick.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by Trublue

Look up "Pan."

Elphias took much of the mythology of Pan and wove it into "Baphomet."

It wasn't until Levi came along that they gave "Baphomet" that shape or mythology.
Brown distorts or lies about much of the information he presents.

Yes that explains where they took the outer image of him from.

The bit of him that interests me is the bits they added and were not in the pan images.

Anyway I don't want to get into any more than that so we can leave it alone.

I was really just interested in whether someone else has met him.

They would know if they have.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

what if I told you that your dreams are more real than this reality ?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Atbash cipher

supertarot.co.uk...

Implicit in the use of Atbash is a hidden relationship between each of the paired letters.
One of the most cited examples of Atbash is for BPVMTh, Baphomet, which transposed becomes ShVPYA, Sophia or Wisdom.

Baphomet refers to the Devil card.

BPVMTh has a value of 528 = SUM (1..32) = The KEY
www.biblewheel.com...

528 is also the Solfeggio frequency.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
reply to post by tdrowe2008

what if I told you that your dreams are more real than this reality ?

In my dreams I know a reality that I can't talk about.

I have met this Baphomet, and he is real.

His body does not work in the same way that ours does or even that any other creature on this planet does, that I know of.

I would think I have made it up in my dreams but then I see Baphomet, and I know someone else knows about Baphomet, and more than just one somebody.

I have even seen him slipped into films.

I will load up an image of him later from the film "The last crusade" He was in the frieze at the end.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join