It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

angel/ghost caught on video at memorial service

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I found this video from a local news station (sorry on mobile and don't know how to embed ). It shows a memorial service and something not seen with naked eye until played later. The orb supposedly goes to the deceased daughter and widow. I really don't know what to believe whether it really is something paranormal or a dust speck. Wanted everyone's thoughts on this. If true it is a comfort to know loved ones are still checking on us.

Here is the link.

www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/042610-funeral-video-shows-angel-daughter-says

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It looks a lot like a bug on a lens to me. The depth of field is all off.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very interesting. While I would love to believe that it was her spirit trying to comfort her loved ones, I don't think it is. The fact that it is never behind anything makes it seem like something close to the camera. Also, it is blurry and out of focus which backs up the fact that it is close to the camera. My guess is a bug or floating lint or debris.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow good find.

I don't know what it is, It doesn't move like a speck of dust.

S&F

Peace now wouldn't that be a fine thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The link doesn't work

Also here's the video from youtube.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wish it were real but it looks to me like lint or dust on or near the camera lens.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Since there is bright sunlight shining into the memorial service, I suspect it is probably reflecting into someone's wristwatch or maybe other jewelry.

But that's just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wondering302
I wish it were real but it looks to me like lint or dust on or near the camera lens.

how does flint or dust move so suddenly and then stop and move around with quirky jerks?
I don't know what it is, but it's definitely an interesting video.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
At 0:42 it looks like it dips down - very characteristic of a spider making a web or falling down it's web. Perhaps its closeness to the camera lens distorts the image of the insect.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wondering302

Thats an orb ,
I see them with my eyes so does my partner our house has spirit,they are very bright when they come into atmosphere and change to dark grey on exit ,MY personel theory by the way,.
Even though people debunk this as dust many websites have sometimes they are wrong,.
Orb is a new term ,but ob is ancient meaning spirit elohim , women of the ob , a medium , you say it with a long o ,ooooob weird eh how we say orb ancients say ooooooob is the meaning for elohim or spirit,or dead person , we are elohim when we die.
This i copied from a pdf ,
called , what is a elohim from..
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

1 Samuel 28:7, most English translations have Saul asking something like “Find me a
woman who is a medium.” That translation is in the ballpark, but it misses something.
The Hebrew behind it more literally reads, “Find me a woman, a mistress of the ob.”
Specifically, 8, Saul asks (again more literally from the Hebrew), “Consult for me an
ob, and bring up for me whomever I shall name to you.” Saul specifically wanted adirect line to the spirit of Samuel—and he got his wish. And the ob produced was also
called an elohim.

Before we leave this example, it is worth pointing out that the death penalty for
consulting a spirit of a human dead person was not issued because such consultations
didn’t work. Rather, there was a concern because they did. To commune with the
spirits of the human dead was a violation of one’s proper plane of existence. It was
trespassing into the forbidden realm of the “spirit world,” a world whose inhabitants
were put there by God. We tend to assume that when a human spirit goes to heaven or
hell they have no mobility, as it were. Out conception of the afterlife in that regard
doesn’t line up with the text.
I mentioned earlier that one of the reasons we can’t quite wrap our mind around the
“flexibility” of the word elohim is because we’re used to thinking of that term as
denoting a being who possesses unique, unshared attributes—the Elohim of Israel, as it
were. That just isn’t true. While it’s true that the word came to be used as a name for
the God of Israel, the term itself has no essence that must be equated with Yahweh. The
Old Testament passages above that have demons and spirits of the dead as elohim forbid
such an equation. This equation must be dispensed with. The word elohim more
broadly does not refer to “deity attributes.” Rather, it points to a plane of existence. An
elohim is simply a being whose proper habitation is the spirit world.
direct line to the spirit of Samuel—and he got his wish. And the ob produced was also
called an elohim.

[edit on 4/27/2010 by dashar]

[edit on 4/27/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the suggestions. I am still unsure as to what it may be, but like the majority here I am leaning towards dust. I would like to know how long it lingered for or if this was it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It is very strange how it darts around while the camera remains still, I am hoping it is something paranormal, it is a nice thought to think it might be her spirit, but we probably will never know

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Rising, thanks for posting the vid. I'm very lazy tonight, and actually considered not watching it until you saved the day.

I don't know what just happened, but I got all sad watching this.
The music maybe? (I'm not much of a crier). But this song has been known to make me cry, however, I think it was more than that.

Very, very strange. I was into total belief, until it went behind the hair of the two people in sitting in the pews; those two on the right.

Something about that looked a little "off". Can't put my finger on it. Did anybody else find that "off"?

But this is really awesome...by my estimation, and I don't think it's dust!
Just really not sure.

But, good find. I will watch it again.

Edit: Okay, I watched it a couple of more times. I was looking to see if it goes "behind" anything. And it does. At the beginning, it goes behind that cross on the stage. If it were something on the lenses, it would only project on the front of objects. I think. Maybe. Perhaps.

Look at 07 seconds. It actually moves behind those flowers in the cross. It's quick, so pay attention!

[edit on 4/27/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

It is an insect. Plain and simple. Probably a knat, as it takes off and lands about halfway through.

You can tell by its movements its some kind of solid mass, as at the very end of the video when it goes in front of 2 peoples heads.

Seen this effect before and will see it again.

[edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would agree with it being a spider. It drops and halts exactly like a spider does. I would rule out dust from the movement, and if it is a spider it's very small and right on the lens, which would account for the blurring and complete lack of visible body parts.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

But if it is a spider on the lens, how can it appear to move behind an object on the stage?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I didn't see it moving behind anything. I saw the colours almost matching, which might look like it going behind something.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

Sigh. I admit I'm not the best at sorting out videos.

But. Whatever it is, is alive. (orb,orb,orb)

top topics

join