It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Announces Wednesday Media Teleconference About Search For Extraterrestrial Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The US dollar is so low that they need to declare :

"LIFE EXIST ABROAD... yes, we found some dead bacteries on Mars, and technically they were aliens "...
Like that all the stupid people would agree with the Vatican, the UFOlogists and so on...

And two days after, some iranian clerical will say :" earthquakes are due to UFO so just kill them all "

I'm not waiting for any astonishing news for this TV show (it will be a TV show).
I guess they're not going to speak about their failed hyper sonic test flight, the strange photoshop space and moon pictures and so on... So bad...
At least some countries were disclosing some materials before, so they can't say "No, there is no alien or EBE or whatever you call it !"

Try to imagine the world situation if they said "yes, we are in business with ET entities.. they are nice but they are greys". In less than 1 hours :
- all amrkets will crash
- Panic will surge every where
- martial law will be enforced
- religious leaders will order a Jihad on these daemons...
Big *problems every where except on....
ATS ! the only place where people will start speaking and thinking about it !
See you tomorow ( Time to go to bed ) !

EDIT for a bad word :*replace "merde" (in french) by "problems") AND for soem missing or adding "s"

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Terviseks]

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Terviseks]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter what NASA says, because it will all be smoke and mirrors for John Q. Public until the last possible minute.

Look at the information available on the web, and with a little research, and information seeking, it doesn't take a genius to come up with some rudimentary deductions, whether partially correct, or not.

What do we know?

We know that our governments are, and have been building massive underground bunkers at high elevations, or in the central regions of large land masses.

We know that the Vatican has closed their library and their precious documents, and books are stored in a cave.

We know that we have a planet, entering our solar system on a wide eliptical orbit.

We know that our Pope, has acknowledged the possibility of alien life from beyond our planet.

We know there are structures on other planetary bodies that didn't build themselves.

We know that our own planet has a repeating history of life ending destruction on a global scale, in a time-based interval.

We know our own government is moving it's own intelligence organizations to denver on a high elevation.

We know that our planets' gravity pulls our ocean to a bulge at the equator (500 ft above normal sea level), therefore, any additional gravitational force could and will most likely increase that height to bounds unknown, causing floods comparable to biblical proportions.

We know our economic structure has been sacked for a higher purpose, namely a one world government. (Makes sense if the world is about to change in drastic ways)

We know our food supply will not continue to provide for the growing overpopulation of humanity.

We know China is implementing sterilization programs now, by force.

We know every major nation is playing the chess game of the millenia to grab their share of the resources of the planet, as if there is no tomorrow.

We know melting polar ice will not cause the sea level rise to the levels that the navy is predicting it will rise to, altering the land masses of the entire planet.

We know too little, too late, and that's the way it will always be.

Myself personally, I am not saying that the sky is falling...

I am simply saying that if the sky is falling, I'm going to have a parachute.. even if a parachute isn't enough.

Buy guns, stockpile ammo, food, and water, and possess solar power and communications resources, and have a safe location at a high elevation in the middle of nowhere to go to if the sky does fall.

Chance favors the prepared mind, and luck is a fools tragedy.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

plus religion people will start killing people that they believe are aliens into human bodies

HAHAHAHHA

but one thing ... if greys exist, they are probably AI

NO SPECIES would send a crew to search for life into the universe, they would send AI, just like us, but more advanced

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Pretty cool, thanks for notifying us.

Here's what I bet they'll say...

"There is no life outside of our own planet. Go back to sleep America...go back to sleep."

i laughed out loud....well said sir, well said....i do hope your wrong though. maybe they will disclose, but as you put it "go back to sleep" is a more likely outcome....

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

the reality is this: if they find traces of aliens, they probably consulted some guys in the scientific community ... so, who knows ...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Keep this is mind people, organizations like NASA have lies for lies and excuses for excuses. They will always know more than whatever they admit to.

of course

information is power

people need to realize that we live in the information war, or 3 world war .. or whatever

it started right after world war II and this is going forever until we all die

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
An interesting point has been brought up by some here - this event is a fundraiser programme.

And there lays the Archillies heel - money.

We must pressure those participants there at the conference - journalists and scientists, to ask deep and hard questions. If it is money that they want and need, then give satisfactory and genuine answers to questions raised.

What is the point of talking about far out alien lifeforms when millions had seen with their own eyes extra-terresterials UFOs here on our own backyard?

What is the point of talking about microbial lifeforms when we had thousands who had been abducted and came face to face with sentient ET lifeforms here on Earth?

Those witnesses are credible people whom had work in trusted establishments - the military, the science professions, the police, govt services. One or two may be hallucinating, but hundreds thousands of them?!! These fellow humans are NOT weirdos ! If so, why should we even trust these establishments at all???

And more critically, why spent money looking for 'will o' wasp' at light year distances without solving what is in our skies?

NO! If it is public money they want for research and justifying their Phds, they MUST serve the public first and answer to the phenomena on Earth. NO MORE must public funds be spent frivolously!! Taxpayers and the general public have a right to know!

May concerned journalists and scientists do their job right this time.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

hehe seams quite humorus that they need to raise money when they can just print it and sell the bond to a "sucker" nation whos willing to buy em .

jokes aside

i think this is a good step in the right direction, s+f for op

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WebDevilish

I do agree they are preparing for something, but it won't be so cataclysmic as some people might suspect. My hunch is that evidence of alien artifacts/technology were probably found on the Moon or Mars and those in the upper echelons of power, science and religion don't know whether these beings just passed through our neighborhood or might come back in the future. Again these are my assumptions from gleaning numerous sources of information and forming this opinion.
They might have been spooked and that is why they are building the Denver complex, Dulce Base, The Doomsday seed vault, and the Vatican antiquities cave/vault. It is just an insurance policy.
If anything, the front agency known as NASA might throw us a bone and say they may have found primitive life forms on Mars such as Archea type of organisms. Why would all these astrobiologists waste their time to go put on a conference and televise it?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Even if NASA comes forward and announces that their is now a high probability of microbial or primitive life on Mars, it would still be a historic announcement that would greatly affect peoples beliefs. I would have to agree with Stephen Hawking's assumptions that intelligent life-forms would not travel vast distances in order to abduct people.

Stephen Hawking UFO Skeptic:

Link

I would give more credence to the idea that Mars is a dying planet. Meaning that whatever is living there is living by the skin of their teeth as the planet loses the remaining atmosphere and water because of its almost gone magnetic shielding.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo

The timing is certainly very interesting. This fits right in with what Richard Hoagland has been talking about with Mars' moon Phobos recently.

Here's a radio show with him on that subject: www.theunexplained.tv...

Buzz Aldrin has also been going on about Phobos for a while now.

And he rode with Obama on Air Force One on the way to the space summit recently.

The timing of the Stephen Hawkings programmes are also interesting. & there are many more things going on.

I've always been skeptical about official disclusure happening but it really looks like things are heating up.

Thanks for that link to the Unexplained program! That was an amazing hour of listening and well worth it. For the impatient ones...it really starts getting into the information at around 30 minutes in. If all of that information is as appears to be. on the up and up; then things are going to start becoming public pretty quickly!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i think those liars at nasa will say nothing we havent heard b4. the disclosure we all seek wont come from them.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I don't really know why this thread has turn into a bash on NASA about disclosure..

My link clearly stated that this would be about Astrobiology..

and..

This week, NASA and scientists from around the world are gathering at a biennial meeting near Houston to celebrate 50 years of astrobiology research. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe. Scientists gathered to share new data and insights, initiate and advance collaborations, plan new projects, and educate the next generation of astrobiologists.

I was just using the title that was used in the tweet I found this in.. from a Geologist.. meh.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Just a publicity stunt to try and get more funding from the taxpayer. Of course it will not be used to do anything useful.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I just hope it's not just something boring and stupid or some kind of anti-alien propaganda like: "Yeah we contacted them. And they're EVIL! So if you see one and he offers to give you and your friends and family a ride off of this quaking time-bomb of a planet to a new paradise planet, DO NOT go with them! I repeat, DO NOT go with them! Yeah, then who will we have to be our slaves! We need at least SOME survivors of the 2012 apocalypse to enslave!"
"OH crap was my microphone still on?!"
Or maybe it's the opposite and they will tell us that the aliens are here to help us evacuate our planet in time to save us all from the 2012 apocalypse, and really they are taking us to be slaves to aliens on another planet! And the few who decide to stay behind and brave the so-called "apocalypse" will be greatly rewarded by being sent to the next level of consciousness and become like gods, or at least angels, lol! Whatever it is, I just hope it's interesting. I'm just a little skeptical about "Hawking's squawking"... What if they cloned him because they knew that the world looks up to him in matters of "outer space stuff" and they are just using him to deliver disinformation? Or they just coerced him somehow. Or maybe they "somehow" faked his "voice"? LOL!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

It is the frustration of knowing you are being kept in the dark and treated like children by people who are paid with tax payers money but deem you too weak to except the truth without having a social breakdown.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
I just hope it's not just something boring and stupid or some kind of anti-alien propaganda like: "Yeah we contacted them. And they're EVIL! So if you see one and he offers to give you and your friends and family a ride off of this quaking time-bomb of a planet to a new paradise planet, DO NOT go with them! I repeat, DO NOT go with them! Yeah, then who will we have to be our slaves! We need at least SOME survivors of the 2012 apocalypse to enslave!"
"OH crap was my microphone still on?!"
Or maybe it's the opposite and they will tell us that the aliens are here to help us evacuate our planet in time to save us all from the 2012 apocalypse, and really they are taking us to be slaves to aliens on another planet! And the few who decide to stay behind and brave the so-called "apocalypse" will be greatly rewarded by being sent to the next level of consciousness and become like gods, or at least angels, lol! Whatever it is, I just hope it's interesting. I'm just a little skeptical about "Hawking's squawking"... What if they cloned him because they knew that the world looks up to him in matters of "outer space stuff" and they are just using him to deliver disinformation? Or they just coerced him somehow. Or maybe they "somehow" faked his "voice"? LOL!

Fantastic post i realy like your ideas !

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

I agree regarding it being a fundraiser, but I am more inclined to imagine it as funding for "defense" projects than for NASA itself. (although the photographs that have come back from various projects, it seems rather pointless and mundane sending the shuttle up over & over again for ??? What IS the purpose of these flights? And also the space station?)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by broahes
I don't really know why this thread has turn into a bash on NASA about disclosure..

Because every few years NASA pulls this type of crap! They'll mention Ancient Microbes that may or may not have seeded Earth from space etc and the possibility of Microbial life in the Martian past.

Meanwhile, ET will be sticking their bare green, gray and pimply butts up to their portholes while smiling and Moon bare asses at the Astronauts, Cosmonauts and Euronauts faces on the ISS as they buzz by as NASA is speaking about the possibility of life that's really out there.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
What a joke!

We've been working with ET's for over 50 years, have free energy, have super luminal starsthips, bases on the moon and mars, teleportation and NASA is going to tell us how the search for ET life goes. lol More lies.

We should all just laugh and make fun of everything this agency does. They have intentionally held mankind back for decades with their lies. They have literally stolen our future.

peace

Where's your proof for any of this? Oh that's right...you have none. It's nothing more than wild fantasy and it's over the top claims like these that make people think that everyone who believes in extraterrestrial life are crackpots. In your case, they'd be right though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join