It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is enough! The "birther" nonsense IS a conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thread after thread, the same questions asked, answered and debunked.
The same "birther" nonsense repeated over and over and over!!
The same undocumented claims about Obama.
How many threads on this have landed in the Hoax section?
I believe this whole ridiculous subject is being kept going by a propaganda effort from Republicans and Obama haters with no intent other than to spread lies and smear the President in an effort to regain power.
I don't believe there is the slightest regard to Deny Ignorance in these threads, they are puposley designed to spread disinformation to influence the nieve, the uniformed and fan the flames of discord.
PLEASE SAVE YOUR "ARGUMENTS" BIRTHERS, you have a zillion BS threads going already! THIS thread is an outright accusation of a conspiracy to spread knowingly false propaganda!

[edit on 27-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yep i have never bothered with this. Its like if they wanted him in, you just have to accept it, and not bother with this issue. You had no choice as they gave him a free election, thats what you should complain about. The republicans picked the person least likely to win or compete against obama.

Thats what you should be asking, why did they give him a free election, and how come the republicans gave it to him?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Birthers have legitimate posts. You are correct that there is alot of disinfo being spread but this is a conspiracy site. The same thing with Truthers. I have seen thread after thread debunked about a conspiracy on 911 but the same arguments are coming up and being debunked again. Best to stay outta those threads.

Out before I get flamed.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

[sarcasm]

But...but...but...I heard this one guy has a cousin who knows this guy from Kenya. He said he saw Obama's momma leave the hospital on the day he was born.

I mean...how much more proof do you want than THAT???

[/sarcasm]

I agree Dragger...time to put it to bed. They have been going on about this for almost 3 years now right...and not one shred of evidence. Just a lot of "he didn't show this", "he didn't show that", "he didn't submit to my personal DNA test", "there is no video of his birth...must not have happened".

I find it ironic though...they don't believe the Hawaii newspaper with his birth announcement...but they believe a hand written indonesian school registration form (allegedly). They don't believe the officials in Hawaii but they believe a random official in Kenya giving a speech (allegedly).

But watch out...I'm predicting you are going to be bashed.

ETA: I really really want sarcasm tags to be built in.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by OutKast Searcher]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Its like in sports its fixed, and when you lose you should not really cry, but make sure the fix does not get you next time.

You should be asking why the republicans gave you a nohoper candidate, to run against obama, they knew he would lose.

The fact that its a fixd game where both sides are played by the same people, and you have no choice in it.

Thats what you should question.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more!

Although the conspiracy could potentially also be to funnel the criticism of Obama into these ridiculous areas like The birth thing, the communist thing and the muslim thing etc.

There are a lot of valid points to criticize Obama for, like escalating the war on terror, not closing Gitmo & extending much of the patriot act.

But these subjects tend to get lost in the whole "He's a Kenyan born Communist Muslim sent here by the CIA to destroy America" nonsense

Or it could just be hysterics orchestrated by the GOP. It's not exactly like Rove & co. are above a good smear campaign with no basis in facts whatsoever

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I maintain this whole nonsense IS a real conspiracy, in the literal sense.
Furthered by Republicans, WND and others that simply hate Obama.
It's very interesting that ATS members accept the most outlandish, most ridiculous stuff enthusiastically, yet are completly blind to a real, not theoretical propaganda cospiracy right in front of their noses!
Guess only the "sexy" conspiracies get noticed.
Deny Ignorance indeed!

[edit on 27-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Denying facts is being a denier.

Don't be a denier.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Uh sure.

Ok

Good Lord.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Of course it's a conspiracy.

And this is a conspiracy site.

So what is the point of this thread?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

All we are saying is that we do not care where he was born, i am from uk so i could not care.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Don't be a denier.

Deny these facts.

hawaii.gov...

hawaii.gov...

As I've said before the birthers weren't reasoned into this asinine position, nor will they be reasoned out of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
WHOOOA!!!

PLEASE don't derail my thread with YET ANOTHER TIRED AND BORING ARGUMENT ABOUT BIRTH CERTIFICATES!!!
This thread is not about that!
It's about a deliberate effort to keep this idiotic controversy going to further some peoples political ends. It's about the USE OF PROPAGANDA to gain power and money by spreadin disinformation in a deliberate, orchestrated way!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Don't be a denier.

Deny these facts.

hawaii.gov...

hawaii.gov...

As I've said before the birthers weren't reasoned into this asinine position, nor will they be reasoned out of it.

Deny the fact the God King has spent millions hiding his official birth records along with his college records rather than releasing them to the public and ending the debate.

The only "official" documentation the public has is a blatantly forged document released by the Annenberg Foundation, which both Obama and William Ayers have ties too.

Claims of Annenberg's impartiality are highly questionable, as is the so-called short form they released - which has never been subjected to public scrutiny either.

Let us also not forget that such a "short form" was issued to immigrants and is not definitive proof of natural birth. It has no hospital name, no doctors signature, no time of birth that can be verified.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

WHOOOA!!!

PLEASE don't derail my thread with YET ANOTHER TIRED AND BORING ARGUMENT ABOUT BIRTH CERTIFICATES!!!
This thread is not about that!
It's about a deliberate effort to keep this idiotic controversy going to further some peoples political ends. It's about the USE OF PROPAGANDA to gain power and money by spreadin disinformation in a deliberate, orchestrated way!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Can I bring up the fact that a Dr. Traynor who taught math at Columbia admitted that Obama got high grades from sexual favor givens? A guy that would do that has to be American.

new topics

top topics

join