It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry revealed (part one)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

I may add, Atlantis was part of Lemuria, the Anunaki came there "it's the light bringer" and mixed with the population. The anunaki are the evil villans turned into super best friends. Everything got corupted and as a result we ended up here today. The blod lines that you hear about are part of the anunaki, the iluminated ones. This sharade is going to end soon tho. God will step in.
[edit on 19-8-2010 by pepsi78]

Thats a very exciting theory and all but i consider it propaganda by the same illuminati youre saying we should watch out for. Theyve filled the internet with false information -faux realities controlled by them, and many take the bait and disperse their lies..

This is obvious to me For many reasons. For one, the ancients used similies and physical language when speaking of spiritual things. So, for instance, Platos "atlantis" as any properly educated mystic knows, refers to a state of consciousness and not to any mysterious 'island' sunken in the atlantic/pacific. Atlantis is indeed the same as the 'garden of eden' and both refer to a spiritual awareness, not an actual place. Atlantis is an island, 'separate', and yet rooted to the ocean floor. Spiritually speaking, atlantis is the ego, the waters which surround it the 'unconscious' whereas the ocean floor is the 'self'. This is how Jung explains it. Gan Eden likewise refers to a state of pure awareness of G-d where the tree of life stands in the middle of it, while the tree of knowledge is on the outside. All these things all allegorical. G-d created this world to mirror the higher worlds, so a tree in this world is a living representation of a spiritual concept.

I think whoever hashed up this lemuria idea probably means it in the same way. However, those who are pushing the idea that 10,000 years ago man as he exists today populated the world, thats patently untrue and clearly a fabrication. Same thing with that 10 foot giant. I think thats another fabrication and the supposed pictures of it arent evil ral im betting. I wouldnt be surprised to find out the government invests money into disinformation programs where agents fill the internet with disinformation of all sorts. This again is how the controllers corrupt people. By corrupting their information and knowledge. This is a classic method that has taken on a more sophistcated mode today. Even the philosopher maimonides when discussing the nature of Sorcery (writing this 800 years ago) descrbes it as a manipulation of ones knowledge. I find thoesophy and all that BS as too fantastic too be taken seriously. An obvious indication of what it really is. Lies meant to mislead people.

Man as he is today is 5770 years old, as the Hebrew calendar suggests. Man before this epoch was not as he is today, but of a different nature (whatever that may be). Before cvilized man was born with the cognizance of self awareness, man as primitive. This was the hunterer gatherer who engaged in primitive ritual and who regarded nature as a n extentson of himself. This being hadnt yet what we call 'the ego' because he hadnt yet developed a subject object separation between himslf and his environment. Many psychoanalysts have written about this, i suggest you read it.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

One, "lierality" is not a word. Most Masons don't want Freedom from the Deities laws, most of them are devout followers of their particular faith. Most Freemasons just want freedom from oppression from other men, and all good men should want this.

Santa is a nick name for Saint Nick (Santa = Saint). Red symbolically represented fervency, love, etc. White represents purity.

The Council of Nicaea changed a lot of what was Christianity.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Well can't trust the reptiles, human sacrifice, goat sacrifice.
Tv shows turned upside down, the good guy is turned into a villan and then they make you a crackpot

Same with Matrix, Neo is on the arhitects side, because the arhitect is the good guy, they make it look different tho.
For example you got stargate atlantis where you know Atlantis is the good ancients, but they are not. Atlantis was the problem, the bad apple, the Wrath are the Lemurians, long blond hair and tall ? but they made them look like zombies
feeding off humans, when in fact the ancient sumerians preformed sacrifices, and the ancient summerians are the offspring off the amunaki ?

The creator wanted diversity, creatures, things that are different, all sort of
things from little bugs to bigger things, but they turned the creator into this
monster and twisted everything so we don't get the picture.

When you are on your own free to do as you please then someone comes along takes you, changes you then the winner writes the history, makes tv shows, controls everything.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Man as he is today is 5770 years old, as the Hebrew calendar suggests. Man before this epoch was not as he is today, but of a different nature (whatever that may be).

This statement is based upon religious superstition, and is not in any way supported by modern scientific data. Modern humans first appear in the fossil record 195,000 years ago (not 5,770). To claim they were of "a different nature" than us is meaningless.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It is so sad to see all of the wierd, and just out of touch things people say about Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Your interpretation of freemasonary stems from where? You indepth knowledge gained from your experiences. Or let me guess your a guy who jumps from religion to religion, muslim last week christian freemasonary looney this week.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thats the thing about symbolism. Its used by diferent people to mean diferent things and people who dont get this concept get wrapped up in thinking it means ONE thing. The symbolism Masons use are ancient. Not ours exclusively. Some are but most are not.

These symbols have been used for thousands of years by many diferent groups for many diferent reasons. They are tools for learning and remimbering various principals.

So just because you read a book on Jello and it has a picture of the sun does not mean you can connect the dots to Masonry.

That's what Masonry is all about. learning to be better men through symbolism. Symbols last forever! language dies or loses meaning.

So if in 2000 years another group of people adopt a certain symbol that Masons also use it does not mean you can make the assumption that there is a grand scheme.

People confuse themselves by creating a "symbol soup" of myths and religions and connect them like they were all in cahoots to take over the world or fool the masses with some grand scheme. Its madness!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Ok, how to make it more clear.

Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you"

Do you really want to drink blood ?

Here it is.
Drinking Blood Forbidden.

The Law of Moses strictly forbade Jews from drinking blood. A literal interpretation would have Jesus teaching the Jews to disobey the Mosaic Law. This would have been sufficient cause to persecute Jesus

Any Israelite or any alien living among them who eats any blood, I will set my face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from his people. For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.

Red = war, blod.
Do you want more war ? more tricks ? humanity has had enough.

Marix, same thing take the red pill or take the blue pill, I would take the blue pill because I had it with wars, blood and so on. The lamb sacrifice, why would anyone sacrifice such an inocent animal, it's time for the lamb to fight back.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

One, "lierality" is not a word. Most Masons don't want Freedom from the Deities laws, most of them are devout followers of their particular faith. Most Freemasons just want freedom from oppression from other men, and all good men should want this.

Santa is a nick name for Saint Nick (Santa = Saint). Red symbolically represented fervency, love, etc. White represents purity.

The Council of Nicaea changed a lot of what was Christianity.

If you put a "b" you can see that it was a typo. I was writing 'liberality'.

And, no. I really find that much less convincing than what i wrote. But, youre free to believe what you want.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Marix, same thing take the red pill or take the blue pill, I would take the blue pill because I had it with wars, blood and so on. The lamb sacrifice, why would anyone sacrifice such an inocent animal, it's time for the lamb to fight back.

So you would take the Nyquil instead of the Dayquil....

As I Jedi, I must disapprove of the turn this thread is taking. Stick to the issues.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by dontreally

Man as he is today is 5770 years old, as the Hebrew calendar suggests. Man before this epoch was not as he is today, but of a different nature (whatever that may be).

This statement is based upon religious superstition, and is not in any way supported by modern scientific data. Modern humans first appear in the fossil record 195,000 years ago (not 5,770). To claim they were of "a different nature" than us is meaningless.

Read Erich Neumans "the history and origin of consciousness". He pinpoints the beginning of civilization to around 3800 BCE, around the exact same starting point of the Hebrew Calendar.

The oldest artificats of civilization we have are from the Sumerian civilication. Thers no proof of civilization prior to that period. Hence the Eridu being regarded as the cradle of civilization.

Maybe it goes further. I dont know. I find this very interesting though since it matches perfectly with the Hebrew calendar.

Alse, the Torah speaks of two separate beginnings. The first is the creation of the universe, which evidently occurred billions of years ago. The 2nd creation begins in Genesis 2 (an actual separation has always been made between the first part of genesis and this part to signfy the distinction) when it says "When the l-rd G-d made heaven and Earth". This speaks of the creation of man 5770 years ago. Im not suggesting that the human beng was created 5770 years ago. The Human being is evidently much older. ADaM (a soul with blood) was created 5770 years ago. This marked the beginning of a level of consciousness which didnt exist on this plane prior to his creation. The Bible says G-d breathed a 'Neshamot' into Adams lungs. Neshama in kabbalah refers to the sefirah of Binah, which is self consciousness. This is distinct from the consciousness manifested by primitives in Africa, South america or indonesia, who havent yet developed the object subject differentiation in consciousness. They see their enivronment as an extenstion of themselves and theyre incapable of anaylzing specific properties inherent in any object without relating it back to themselves. This is indicative of the soul level of 'ruach' (spirit) which extends outwards and internalizes everything that it experiences/sees without the anaytical function indicative of the soul level of Neshama. This is why the evidence of the first beginnings of civilization mirrors the starting point of the Hebrew Calendar, 5770 years ago.

This is all thoroughly examined in the works of Levy-Bruhl and in Erich Neumanns History and origin of consciousness.

I think this tradition preserved by the Jewish sages has greater meaning than you appreciate. Its the oldest calendar in the world and many non jewish peoples consider it as legitimate.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
it's a dangerous thing when man translates allegory into literal. like the previous posters have said, it's all about symbolism. jus tlike the bible.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

As I Jedi, I must disapprove of the turn this thread is taking. Stick to the issues.

I cant figure out what hes saying. lol

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

It's what people don't understand red and blue. It was god's perfect creature, along the way it turned all the way red and it forgot about it's blue. Wake up the snake is red, the red dragon, the bad creature with horns ? it's red. The fruit in the garden, it was like a red apple ? We became a big snake, because we did not know how to control the snake.

Atlantis is the big red dot in the middle of the blue ocean, Santa brings gifts ? and santa is in red, the bringer of light.

Color red= war.
Mars is the god of war, it's red.
Red=material, greed and so on.

We got corupted and owned big time.

We are all a mix now anyway, no need to fignerpoint and those that think that are the chosen ones are in for a big surprise. "you are not going home " Because were in the same boat. Were the same water, tho some have more red than others, and some have more blue than others.

Distorting the truth and playing your stupid game is not going to help, you are stuck in here forever until we find a way out.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Blue=Tranqulity, peace.
Red= Desire, war, and so on.

Blue and red are not bad. Without red, you can't exist, too much red without blue is a path for destruction.
Alot of blue and you are out of this realm.

The cross and the cross upside down are extremes, like temperatures.
Extreme heat and extreme cold. This is the real cross "+" It's in the middle. From time to time we may go up and down on the cross, the horisontal line of the cross, when we go up we become phisical, when we go down we become transparent, spiritual in nature.

We may go up and down from time to time but staying there is not indicated as sanity is in the middle, you want sanity or else everything is lost. None of the extremes are good, god likes it in the middle.

I hope this answers your question. We may be a red dragon from time to time, or get lost in our dreams and just dream, transcend, but in the end the best place to be is in the middle point.

Red=phisical.
Blue=trance state.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Mayan calendar proves itself to be nearly as old as you are asserting the jewish calendar is. So these two civilizations were already fully functioning simultaneously on different sides of the planet. Just saying.. Doesn't add a lot of credibility to the point you are asserting, unless you are saying that their civilization didn't qualify as having consciousness, though they understood their place in our solar sytem with precision.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by DondeEsta?]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DondeEsta?

Mayan calendar proves itself to be nearly as old as you are asserting the jewish calendar is. So these two civilizations were already fully functioning simultaneously on different sides of the planet. Just saying.. Doesn't add a lot of credibility to the point you are asserting, unless you are saying that their civilization didn't qualify as having consciousness, though they understood their place in our solar sytem with precision.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by DondeEsta?]

Theres not much proof of the mesoamerican civilization going farther back than 2400 years. So...Thats enough proof in my book.

Also, consider the many pre-colombian contacts between the native americans and the old world. The phoenicians are said to have made contact. Look at the olmec civilization. Massive statues of african looking men. And even the iriqois and cherokee have a tradition that theyre one of the lost 10 tribes of Israel. These particular natives follow '10 commandments'. There are several words in cherokee that are remarkably similar to Hebrew. The 5 hole flute mentioned in a famous midrash which was used during the holy temple period but was later lost amongst the Jews, exists amongst the native americans. And most amazingly DNA tests have shown that cherokee share the same gene that Jews of Ashkenazi and sephardic have. Modern Rabbinic figures conjecture that after the assyrian invasion of Israel the sea faring tribe of Zebulun (who were traders) sailed past the pillars of hercules to eventually arive in Newfoundland. You can read more on the relationship between the cherokee and the Jews here Jews and Cherokee

So, i think the native americans receieved most of their cultural and especially their astronomical knowledge from the old world. And i do agree that the mayans had great prowess when it came to the mathematical precision of their calendar. But they recieved the kernal of their knowledge from the old world. They developed it in their own unique way, as all people contribute something unique to G-ds creation.

I also find it highly coincidental that 65 years after David conquered jerusalem, Solomon built the holy temple. In 1967 Israel captured Jerusalem from thr jordanians. 2012 makes 65 years.. which could imply that the temple will be built by the year 2012. The temple institute in jerusalem already has all the vessels created. The 4 million solid gold dollar menorah, alter, and a mock temple is being built to train potential priests outside jerusalem.

So i think the mayan calendar 'ending' on this day could signify the beginning of a new era. Of course they cant know what that means, being so separated from the old world. But the heavens do speak of whats to come. The future temple is above time. So it makes sense that the return of the holy temple to this plane of existence will initiate a massive change in consciousness; as thats the hole point of the temple to begin with. Theres an interesting book on the subject by the jewish kabbalist Rabbi moshe Chaim Luzatto called 'secrets of the future temple'. Basically explains the kabbalistic layout of the temple and how it serves as a physical microcosm to draw down divine influence from the side of holiness. Its here if you want to read it Secrets of the future temple

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Sorry about the misrepresentation of the mayan calender, and upon further reading found that the start day for their long count calendar was around 3100 bce; not that it was created in that time frame. That was an interesting suggestion regarding the ten commandments and the native americans, not something I have run into before. Thanks for explaining your perspective and opening some new doors!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Coemgeni like your stile you truely destroyed this thread...
I forgive you even thoughl.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join