It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry revealed (part one)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm trying to make sense of what your saying but it sounds like the ranting and raving of a lunatic.

Please enlighten us with information that is actually consumable instead of being elusive and vague. Ive never heard of chessT either so please elaborate on this a bit more also.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I disagree with your opinion. Though it is yours and not mine.

I recommend you read all of my posts in this thread and every other thread I have posted in on ATS or BTS. Also read all the words on the websites I have recommended, as they will help clarify many of these ideas that may not be clear to you now.

ChessT is a game played by Freemasons.

It is similar to chess.

In a Freemason Lodge often it has a black and white alternating pattern on the floor like a chess board.

The Freemasons are prepared for the game. ( some modify themselves in ways that are not appropriate )

Then they are positioned on the board. And the game ChessT is played.

If you have ever seen the game Battle Chess or Battle Chess II, it is slightly similar to that. In that, the players of the game battle eachother.

The King chooses the moves to be made. And then the players/pieces are moved. If they encounter another person from the other side they engage in some sort of physical interaction.

Usaully, at the end of a game of ChessT, the floor must be cleaned for sanitation reasons. It would not be good to leave blood on the floor.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I seriously doubt the claims of any Freemason on this site other than The Master Mason.

As the Freemasons have sworn a blood oath to never ever speak of the things they do in their lodges.

And if they are Freemasons, fraternity rules state that they cannot talk of these things and if they encounter a person that is talking about these things, they should belligerize as much as possible to cloud any relevant message available.

These are well known Freemason strategies. If the Freemasons had no secrets to hide. They would disclose themselves. They would allow a documentary to explain to the people what Freemasonry & Eastern Star really are all about. If they have nothing to hide they should have no problem with allowing this to happen. If anything, it could attract more members.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

You've already given us your name so why don't you just post a picture of your dues card?

There is no the Master Mason. There is no one singular leader, voice, or Master Mason. You are no Freemason. The Illuminati is not the higher command of the Freemasons.

No. I've never played ChessT and the only place I could find that name was on Urban Dictionary. You're making # up and acting insane.

I'm not a member of any Rosicrucian body...yet.

Where in our ritual does it talk about anal sex? Please show us all where we engage in anal activities. I've never engaged in any of that and I've lead the Lodge, and now the Royal Arch Chapter.

I won't believe anything you say until you prove your membership.

reply to post by Coemgen

Freemasons don't take blood oaths. You are not a Freemason and I hope that the members here see through his lunacy.

We Freemasons will not give up our privacy just because of irrational fear. We would be giving into fascists and we would sacrifice our integrity for nothing. I love how you talk about the Craft as a non-member, but claim to be one. I highly doubt you are one, in fact, I know you are not one.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

dude, relax. This poor guy needs help. I feel bad about engaging him earlier. I thought he was just a troll. He is 5 beers short of a 6 pack. I just hope he checks back in to the hospital for a little while to make sure all is OK. I am not sure where or if masonry fits into his problems, but his problems exist.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

I'm not sure where you are getting your info but I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

The person that is telling you this has lied BIG time. There is no chesst and you are not the highlander of Masons. You are talking in circles and making crap up as you go along.

This is the kind of craziness that has some people believing Masonry is a cult. People like you run their mouth about things you have no clue about because your little mind is shorting out from the possibilities of something you have NO knowledge of.

I'm tired of hearing this garbage. All of my brothers are good men who do good things for our community. Some of the most honorable people I know are Masons.

Please stop telling lies about me and my friends. Its insulting and disgusting.

You really should educate yourself about the good things that Masons do for communities.

This will get you started..
Masons Pledge $65 Million to Cancer Cure

Masonic Charities

Masons contribute in excess of $2,000,000 per DAY to a great variety of charities

Now for a bunch of satanic fudge packers that play chesst all day and sacrifice goats we sure do a lot of good.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Coemgen claims to be Kevin Michael Palmer of Reading Lodge, Redding, CA. Only the Secretary of Reading Lodge in Redding CA has told us that he has never had a member by that name. Coemgen is not a Mason, and the only "proof" he's offered has been refuted by a Past Master & Secretary of the lodge he claims membership in.

My recommendation is to add him to your Ignore lists until his meaningless rants and obvious hoaxes get him banned.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Coemgen claims to be Kevin Michael Palmer of Reading Lodge, Redding, CA. Only the Secretary of Reading Lodge in Redding CA has told us that he has never had a member by that name. Coemgen is not a Mason, and the only "proof" he's offered has been refuted by a Past Master & Secretary of the lodge he claims membership in.

That he is not a Mason is obvious. At first I thought he was just a troll, but I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps he isn't really mentally unstable. He's already mentioned he's spent time in mental health facilities.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I think that is the case. I feel bad for messing with him. I sent him a message and asked him to seek help. I have seen a few people here who at first just seem like trolls, but after a few posts, reveal clues that they are a bit off. I just hate to someone this confused wandering around everyone else. I just hope he isn't the violent type. He could hurt someone, or get hurt. I hope he finds some help.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
atleast my criticism of masonry is logical and philosophical..

This is pathetic.

How confused this jesus guy is. Satan is a symbol jesussaves. It represents an immaterial force which doesnt 'scheme' against the creator. The only schemers are humans beings influenced by a particular ideology. And lets say they worshipper a particular force. This force in itself doesnt have any will of its own. Only humans have free will. The 'angelic' forces are creations entirely under the control of the creator. We are too, but hes allowed us some ability to choose whether or not we want to serve G-d. Clearly, many masons, illuminati and Hellenists choose a life of lierality and 'freedom' from the oppression of G-ds laws, and so there worship of 'satan' 'lucifer' is that. Also, something you probably dont quite get, is that Jesus and Satan are actually quite close, and two sides of the same coin.

Look at the fable of Santa clause. Santa is an anagram for satan, and a clause i a statement, in this case, informing one of the nature of the clause (satanic). He comes from the 'north' which kabbalistically = gevurah (the source of evil). He dresses all in red, a powerfully emotional color, striped with white. He says 'ho ho ho'. Most people dont know the meaning of that. But in amos theres a verse which relates a cry of pain which in hebrew i "ho ho". So, it makes sense that when Satan speaks (acts) it results in a cry of pain. Also, how does satan influence people? subconsciously. Hence he enters the 'house" (mind) via the chimney (which is indirect) as opposed to the front door. He leaves presents (incites physical desires). The chistmas tree is also a notoriously pagan symbol. He rids 8 reindeer which the people in power added a 9th to. This is obviously a symbol for the 9 sefirot from chokmah to malkhut that Satan (the evil inclination) 'rides'. Notice that thhey pick deer as well, a kosher animal. Which means to say that the initiate becoes a vehicle for the Satan. The entire holiday of christmas is gnostic. And its no coincidence that Jesus brithday occurs on the winter solstice.

Jesus and Satan are two halfs of the same coin, and th PTB have made that very clear, symbolically atleast, every time december 25th comes around.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008
Freemasons believe that with the arrival of their messiah the planet will be purged of the dark side. People who refuse their technology in fear that it is the Beasts mark will be dubbed "extremest" and be handled harshly. People who refuse to worship this man will be handled harshly. In doing all of this the prophecy of Revelation will become fulfilled and they will have accomplished their plans they laid out very long ago. Does that sound good to you?

FEMA prison camps are real. Massive amounts of poison and plagues are ready to be unleashed on Americans by their very own government. Did you get a swine flu vaccine? In time it will be revealed that you have something that you did not bargain for.

This is enough information for now... I will reveal more with part two.

God bless you all.

(when I write part two I will add it to this thread)

And freemasonry si waiting for the Jewish messiah?

You truly no dick all about Judaism, Kabbalah or freemasonry.

Firstly. Spiritually speaking, Judaism is lightyears apart from other religions and so no orthodox Jew is permitted or encouraged to join freemasonry. How can you even compare Judaism to the pagan Egyptian religions? They were antinomian!. None of their peoples followed ethical laws. Just look at egypt. Sex cults and magic galore! both of which are proscribed by the Torah.

You really no nothing about mysticism and so your rambling is really some embarasing nonsense. Only poorly educated christians will take you stff seriously.

Judaism and kabalah is entirely legalistic and if you bother to open up a Jewish siddur (prayer book - which based on kabbalah) read the Jwish code of law or read some chassidut, you would see how insulting and inflammatory and most of all pseudo-intellectual your 'agument' is. Jews are the only good thing going on in the world. Theyre the guidance us gentile folk sorely need.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
All I know is this....

I am a master mason, I have read this whole thread...

The only thing I have taken away from it is this:

Apparently, I am a Jedi.

That is simply AWESOME!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

What about the milk and cookies? Let me guess... Something to do with the last supper. Give me a break!
Please show me something to back some of that nonsense up.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

What about the milk and cookies? Let me guess... Something to do with the last supper. Give me a break!
Please show me something to back some of that nonsense up.

If you havent got a history studying spiritual systems, than im afraid nothing i write to you will be sufficient to 'back up' what i wrote.

Its true. Its obvious. Ive spoken about it with many people who have knowledge of kabbalistic systems, and theyve considered it either obviously true and evident (when so many symbols speak in such a consisten way than you arent afraid to make assertive statements) or consider it very beievable.

The milk and cookies? I havent really thought of that but im sure it has a deeper reason than what wed naturally suspect. First, figure out 'milk' is, and than consider what 'cookies' are. Its funny that in the Torah G-d says "all fat is mine". Fat is a symbol for pleasure. And the Hebrew word for Fat is Chelev, and thats similar to the word for milk, Chalev. So, giving milk to Santa (satan) means all ones pleasure is given over to this spiritual power (lust for physicality). Cookie conversely is like a bread, the body. Thus, the body is aswell given over to Santa(satan).

Thanks for helping me decode yet another mystical aspect to the Santa allegory!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

you can find all the evil you want in Santa, but you had better leave the Easter Bunny alone. Nobody touches the rabbit.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

lol. jedis are the coolness.

Havent checked this forum in a while, nice to see (sarcasm) its still filled with rediculous nonsense from people who claim to be experts on freemasonry but know nothing. Its good entertainment though, I guess.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Satan is a vile, cunning and very dangerous adversary. He is smart and sophisticated in his ways but he has a major personality flaw; he can't help but stick his foot in his mouth.

Then that makes Satan a manifestation of the trickster archetype.

Huh, I would have pegged him for shadow archetype.

Luciferians (Freemasons) have a creed that they must present their plans in a public forum but they do it under disguise.

Do you have any solid evidence for that?

One of the most arrogant examples of this practice is the Star Wars series of movies which basically gives us the Masonic view of God and how He is a "force". In 1871 a 33rd degree Freemason wrote the book on Freemasonries various degrees and he uses some terminology way before its time. The book is called "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike.

Have you read The Hero with a Thousand Faces? I highly recommend it. It's a very influential book.

You see, Comparative mythology was the inspiration for The Force, not "masonic views". Comparative mythology is a legitimate field of study and George Lucas was interested in it and inspired by it. No masonic influence required, only scholarship.

I haven't read this entire thread, so if someone else has already pointed this out then I apologize for the redundancy.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

you can find all the evil you want in Santa, but you had better leave the Easter Bunny alone. Nobody touches the rabbit.

Bunnys and eggs have to do with the fertility theme of the spring equinox..

So funny that christians celebrate their occasions in such a pagan fashion. Like the catholic custom of making sweet bread with an egg in the middle for the queen of heaven...umm, i mean mary

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Satan is a vile, cunning and very dangerous adversary. He is smart and sophisticated in his ways but he has a major personality flaw; he can't help but stick his foot in his mouth.

Then that makes Satan a manifestation of the trickster archetype.

Huh, I would have pegged him for shadow archetype.

Luciferians (Freemasons) have a creed that they must present their plans in a public forum but they do it under disguise.

Do you have any solid evidence for that?

One of the most arrogant examples of this practice is the Star Wars series of movies which basically gives us the Masonic view of God and how He is a "force". In 1871 a 33rd degree Freemason wrote the book on Freemasonries various degrees and he uses some terminology way before its time. The book is called "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike.

Have you read The Hero with a Thousand Faces? I highly recommend it. It's a very influential book.

You see, Comparative mythology was the inspiration for The Force, not "masonic views". Comparative mythology is a legitimate field of study and George Lucas was interested in it and inspired by it. No masonic influence required, only scholarship.

I haven't read this entire thread, so if someone else has already pointed this out then I apologize for the redundancy.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Student X]

looks like an interesting book. Ive read so much on CG Jung, read neumans the history and origin of conscousness. How does this book compare to the others that touch on these subjects?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The truth has been distorted in such a way that we don;t even remember who we are, we point fingers at each other. These people played us like pupets
Total control.

The true god's creation, the real landlord, we were left on our own.
Along the way someone came and won us, changed us with we bring gifts.

The lemurian... the mortal that never dies, god's true creation.

I may add, Atlantis was part of Lemuria, the Anunaki came there "it's the light bringer" and mixed with the population. The anunaki are the evil villans turned into super best friends. Everything got corupted and as a result we ended up here today. The blod lines that you hear about are part of the anunaki, the iluminated ones. This sharade is going to end soon tho. God will step in.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by pepsi78]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join