It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry revealed (part one)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Satan is a vile, cunning and very dangerous adversary. He is smart and sophisticated in his ways but he has a major personality flaw; he can't help but stick his foot in his mouth.

Luciferians (Freemasons) have a creed that they must present their plans in a public forum but they do it under disguise. I am not entirely positive as to why they have this practice but I figure that arrogance and pride have might have something to do with their reasoning.

The Luciferians number one way of promoting themselves is through the entertainment industry. Most high level executives of major Hollywood picture studios and writers and directors and producers are at some level into Occult practices. They use imagery and symbols and hidden code words to communicate their message to those who have understanding. In most cases this influence is subtle such as a quick glimpse of something in the background or a word said in passing while at other times the message takes center stage.

One of the most arrogant examples of this practice is the Star Wars series of movies which basically gives us the Masonic view of God and how He is a "force". In 1871 a 33rd degree Freemason wrote the book on Freemasonries various degrees and he uses some terminology way before its time. The book is called "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike.

If you cut through all of the crap that Freemasons shroud themselves in and get right to the point of the fraternities existence you will find an ancient evil. They have Christian members and Jewish members and Muslim members and Indian members and so on and so on and they look like such a productive and contributing addition to society... oh those Freemasons are great! Look deeper.

Darth Vader is what you will find. His black cape and his devotion to the dark side of the "force" are only a few examples of the message being sent here. That triangle so predominately displayed on his face is something that goes right over the heads of almost everyone.

Masons believe (at highest levels... you lower level Freemasons will deny and refute this but I urge you to skip ahead a few lessons and read Albert Pikes book) that God is an unknowable "force" that simply urges along the evolution of galaxies and planets and lifeforms on those planets. To them God is really nothing more than a figment of the imagination created by humans with limited resources for grasping large concepts.

Masons believe that since human beings could not reason that things simply are what they are and that everything has a rational explanation they created "God" and gave Him human characteristics. The thing about it is that in praying to these "gods" the human beings tapped into something much larger than themselves and they discovered the "force".

The "force" is energy. The "force" is thought, it is reason, it is willpower, it is creativity, it is imagination, it is liberty and it is love. When people gather in mass (mass... get it?) but anyway when people gather in mass and unite their "force", they can influence the "force" of the universe to bend to their will. Thus, there is power in prayer. Get it?

Within the "force" we as humans have the option to do good or to do bad. When we choose to help someone up who has fallen we exhibit the goodness of the "force". When we choose to walk past someone who is dieing without care for them we embrace the dark side of the "force". Now, who is to determine the rules of what is right and wrong? Clearly to murder another person is wrong and to steal someones possession is wrong but do we need rules to enforce this behavior?

(continued with next post)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Religion is the rule book. "God" is the Judge. This is why Freemasons must have a belief in a Supreme Being called "God" in order to join Freemasonry. Who is this "God"? It can be Jesus, it can be Allah, it can be Yahweh or it can be Lucifer. All that really matters is that the initiate has showed the mental capability to grasp the concept that they must live a "righteous" and "upright" life. If they pursue Freemasonry and the "secrets" of the mysteries of the ages then they will exhibit the capacity to grasp bigger concepts and eventually they might understand "God".

OK now let me tell you about Freemasonries great moral dilemma. Freemasons of the highest rank and degree are the elite of the globe. They are the genius and the intellectual and the socially advanced; they are the cream of the crop.

They believe that they are the result of many thousands of years of reincarnation as their souls have traveled back and forth between the "force" and the Earth being advanced and further purified every time they cycle through. As a soul gains more and more "illumination" it finds a way to seek out "God" in every subsequent life. Ascending the stairway to "heaven" the soul may manifest itself in powerful and influential people. Once in a lifetime, very rarely will someone come along who has earned "godhood". Such people have the ability to influence others into following them. These people have the ability to manipulate time and space because the "force" is strong in them.

Interacting with the force of the galaxy these peculiar people born of fortunate circumstances can make miracles happen. When this person passes away they leave a legacy that is established as a religion because they literally were a god amongst mere mortal men. These people have words and teachings that will never perish and at their death they ascend to the galactic force of creation and become one with it as their soul has finally found its rest.

Sound familiar? This is exactly why Freemasons believe in Christ. He was simply one of them. Freemasons believe that the prophecy of the Bible was written by people like themselves who for thousands of years have been laying out a plot to bring the entire planet under the control of order and self-law. Religion has been the vehicle used to steer the sheep into living an upright life, but it will soon lose its usefulness when the planet is cleansed of all the stupid sheep who are too dumb to follow.

Freemasons believe it is the will of the "force" to have the planet be a place of global illumination so creativity and PROGRESS will no longer be hindered. Some energy... some souls no matter how many times they go around can ever get out of their societies and break through to find a higher consciousness because they are trapped within their ethnicity. Lower or less intelligent races of people must be destroyed completely to free these lost souls.

Freemasons believe that another like Christ is on his way into the world. Actually, this man is already alive today and they have been on a frantic search to find him and place him on the worlds most powerful throne. We know him as the Antichrist. Masons see him as the Messiah the Jewish people have been waiting on. Why?

Because Freemasonry was spawned from the Hebrew people who brought the garbage out of ancient Egypt! The Occult, Paganism and Witchcraft were the earliest religions on the planet and they are still practiced behind closed doors by our politicians and the "mighty men". The Billionaires, the bankers, the corporate elite, the Congressmen and Senators, the Kings and Queens... Get it?

(continued in next post)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Freemasons believe that with the arrival of their messiah the planet will be purged of the dark side. People who refuse their technology in fear that it is the Beasts mark will be dubbed "extremest" and be handled harshly. People who refuse to worship this man will be handled harshly. In doing all of this the prophecy of Revelation will become fulfilled and they will have accomplished their plans they laid out very long ago. Does that sound good to you?

FEMA prison camps are real. Massive amounts of poison and plagues are ready to be unleashed on Americans by their very own government. Did you get a swine flu vaccine? In time it will be revealed that you have something that you did not bargain for.

This is enough information for now... I will reveal more with part two.

God bless you all.

(when I write part two I will add it to this thread)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
of all the religions i think paganism is the one that makes the most sense, also the Ra god of Egypt. The sun and earth are the main reasons why we are here.

Lucifer is the planet Venus, so if Freemasons worship Venus i am all for it.

Jesus was a man, not a god. There are too many connections between horus and jesus to be coincidence. I think the masons know this. I think they gained their info from the Templars, who came from a region of france that is believed to be the place where Mary Magdalene came after leaving Jerusalem, and she possibly brought Jesus with her, dead or alive.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Lucifer is the planet Venus, so if Freemasons worship Venus i am all for it.

While I suppose it's possible that certain Masons may have some sort of worship of Venus, Freemasonry itself does not worship anything.
While it draws symbolism mostly from the Old Testament, Freemasonry is composed of people from different faiths, Christian, Islamic, Judaism, Hinduism, ect.

Freemasonry itself is a framework, which is intended to help bolster the individual Masons faith.
There is no Freemasonic savior, nor do they worship Lucifer.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

Peace to you Jesussaves2008, could i offer a different perspective to some of your OP. By all means do not take it as truth, but you may find it interesting nonetheless.

Luciferians (Freemasons) have a creed that they must present their plans in a public forum but they do it under disguise. I am not entirely positive as to why they have this practice but I figure that arrogance and pride have might have something to do with their reasoning

Freemasons are not luciferians. Not the local lodge down the road type anyway. If there was some connection, it would not be at a regular lodge, and could not be attributed to Freemasonry.

Hollywood picture studios and writers and directors and producers are at some level into Occult practices.

I agree that some are perhaps interested and may even by occultists, which is a loose term. I would not include all but some are no doubt about it, influenced by some aspects of the occult.

They use imagery and symbols and hidden code words to communicate their message to those who have understanding. In most cases this influence is subtle such as a quick glimpse of something in the background or a word said in passing while at other times the message takes center stage.

Again the same above message applies. I don't think has to be at all sinister. Although it may seem so to someone who would not understand whats being said etc.

One of the most arrogant examples of this practice is the Star Wars series of movies

Darth Vader is what you will find. His black cape and his devotion to the dark side of the "force" are only a few examples of the message being sent here. That triangle so predominately displayed on his face is something that goes right over the heads of almost everyone.

This is the second time today, so might seem like i am some sort of fanatic but, i think the Darth Vadar reference in more inline with Kabbalah (many ways to write and spell the word). Daath vadar being quite an obvious example. There are actually quite a few threads on ATS i think which go into the subject, with some good occult links brought up. Would be worth having a search if your intrested.

The force aspect of this post could be taken to many depths and i do not wish to touch upon that aspect at the moment.

Peace

[edit on 27-4-2010 by The 5th]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Geez...

Something must have gone wrong. I don't remember on the religious forum ?

So. Jesussaves.

No offense buddy but I'm not in the secret socity forum to be evangalisized.

I luve to read your opinion. But stay away from pick my side or go to hell.
You could give some arguments on why you think the mason represent evil.
Just don't use the bible as proof.

Please ?

To be honest this isn't a question. ( no offens )

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am not of the opinion that you can choose my side or go to hell. I am of the opinion that you have the free will to choose for yourself whom you shall worship, or not worship anything at all.

I am not your judge. I only do what I believe my God has anointed me to do, which to tell you the truth. What you do with that information is up to you and where you end up in eternity is completely up to God.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thanks to the free will idea, religious people forgive GOD for being "wrong" when choosing lucifer and then lucifer choose wrong and is banned from heaven. So even in heaven one can have free will ?!?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

What happens if I do not believe in your wack-a-doodle version of Jesus or Hell?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008

Luciferians (Freemasons) have a creed that they must present their plans in a public forum but they do it under disguise. I am not entirely positive as to why they have this practice but I figure that arrogance and pride have might have something to do with their reasoning.

We have no such "creed". Freemasons are bound to disseminate truth.

Most high level executives of major Hollywood picture studios and writers and directors and producers are at some level into Occult practices.

This is absolutely not so. To be truly engaged in serious occult practice is to practically lead the life of a hermit. This is why, in the old fairy tales, wizards are depicted as being hermits. If one is engaged in the profane work of making money, he has no energy to follow the occult work of the soul.

One of the most arrogant examples of this practice is the Star Wars series of movies which basically gives us the Masonic view of God and how He is a "force". In 1871 a 33rd degree Freemason wrote the book on Freemasonries various degrees and he uses some terminology way before its time. The book is called "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike.

This is not a "Masonic view of God". It is simply the mystical view of God. This is how practically all mystics view God, regardless of whether or not they are Freemasons.

If you cut through all of the crap that Freemasons shroud themselves in and get right to the point of the fraternities existence you will find an ancient evil.

One will find no such thing. Instead, one will find an ancient brotherhood dedicated to light, life, and truth.

Masons believe (at highest levels... you lower level Freemasons will deny and refute this but I urge you to skip ahead a few lessons and read Albert Pikes book) that God is an unknowable "force" that simply urges along the evolution of galaxies and planets and lifeforms on those planets.

Again, this is not what all Masons believe, it is what mystics believe. One does not have to be a Mason in order to be a mystic.

To them God is really nothing more than a figment of the imagination created by humans with limited resources for grasping large concepts.

Mystics do not consider God a figment of the imagination. God is very real. It's just that the mystic does not agree with your anthropomophical view of God.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I want to further discuss the issue of the supposed "force".

Our Bible teaches us that darkness has no place with the light. We are encouraged to put away evil completely and to not be subject to addictions and various types of bondage. We as Christians know that we are not perfect people but in striving to reach perfection we become more like Christ.

Masonic teaching encourages them to balance the darkness and the light within them. If they can be a balanced person then they can justify some sinful behavior by being an overall good person. We as Christians are to daily die to ourselves and crucify our flesh so that we walk in the Spirit. Masons have no belief in the Holy Spirit outside of their own conscious mind.

(REMEMBER THAT I SPEAK OF MASONS WHO HAVE ACCOMPLISHED ALL DEGREES AND KNOW ALL MYSTERIES AND SECRETS. THIS STATEMENT IS NOT MADE IN REFERENCE TO GULLIBLE NEW INITIATES OR LOWER RANKING MASONS. IF YOU ARE A LOWER RANKING MASON THEN CONSIDER THIS AN ADVANCED LESSON. I AM TELLING YOU THE DARK TRUTH THAT AWAITS YOU AFTER THEY HAVE BRAINWASHED YOU. REALIZE THIS IS EVIL NOW AND LEAVE THE FREEMASONS IMMEDIATELY!)

Do Freemasons really believe in Satan? No. To a Freemason Satan is also a figment of the imagination. Satan is a dark character created by man to blame for bad things that happen. The Devil or the concept of evil is simply the other side of the "force" that must exist because the light needs to have its opposite. It is unavoidable and cannot be vanquished.

What is Lucifer to a Freemason? Lucifer is the thought that first entered the mind of Cain when thought outside of the box. God established a way for mankind to be in His graces through sacrifice and faith. Their sin could not be washed away but could temporarily be covered. This was done by the blood of an unblemished lamb and righteous Able followed his fathers teaching which God had taught to him. Cain on the other hand did not listen and rather brought a sacrifice from the work of his own hands.

Works do not get us into Heaven, for this comes only by His grace.

Freemasons see religion as nothing but superstitions. They see the Scriptures as recorded history but when you get into spiritual matters and the truth of God they turn their backs. Now there is a real religion focused on the worship of Lucifer and some high ranking Masons subscribe to this practice and believe that Lucifer was the serpent in the garden who willingly left Heaven to be mankind's savior. Some people consider this to be the forbidden knowledge that is the true "light".

However, when you reach complete illumination you figure out that this too is superstition. To a true Worshipful Master Mason of the secret degrees Lucifer is in his own mind and in his own soul. Lucifer is the "force" and Lucifer is god and Lucifer is themselves. A Worshipful Master Mason has become like Christ who was a god in the flesh. Only a Worshipful Master Mason has put away all darkness and has become perfected.

I... I... I... I... I am like the most high. Would you like to meet the most famous Worshipful Master Mason?

He is depicted on the roof of the Capital building dome in Washington D.C. Who is that seated as God surrounded by angelic looking figures and pagan gods and goddesses?

Is that our first American President George Washington? Yes it is. But I thought that George Washington was a real Christian... why would anyone depict him as a god surrounded by Pagan gods?

It was no secret that George Washington was a Freemason. He is painted wearing his Masonic apron and other regalia many times. What most people do not realize is that to his brothers he was considered Lucifer incarnated in flesh. What many others fail to realize is that Washington and other Masonic founding fathers created this nation to lead the world into the utopia of a cleansed planet and a New World Order.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here is a truth that Freemasons cannot see and cannot grasp because pride and arrogance blind them from ever seeing it: Satan is real! Jehovah God is real! Jesus Christ and Lucifer are not one in the same and all this garbage they believe is nothing but a deception!

Do not ever doubt your Jesus! Do not ever doubt that He bore your stripes and took the nails from your hands! Do not ever doubt that He now sits at the right hand of His Father and is soon coming to make right all that Satan made wrong.

Do not doubt, I beg you do not doubt that this world is evil and so are the days! We are heading towards horrible wars and great tribulation like the world has never seen! Do not trust in your GUNS! Do not trust in your GOLD! Do not trust in your GOVERNMENT! Do not trust in the god of money that is referred to on our currency!

We are to pray. We are to trust in JESUS! His name is the only name that has ever been given to man so that he may be saved! Not Washington! Not Obama! Not Glenn Beck!

Hope Faith and Charity. JESUS JESUS and JESUS!

America is a Christian nation, right? As long as the PEOPLE of America are Christians then this statement is correct. Are we a Christian nation anymore? Most people believe in God. Great. What does God mean to them? Is God their brother and friend whom they know as Lord or is God some unknowable force that is distant and not personal?

Is to be a Christian to simply have a label? Does it mean anything? I have heard in the past that roughly 17% of all confessed Christians live a sold out life for Christ. Is this really a Christian nation?

A silent war has been fought against the people with quiet weapons. The weapons of the entertainment industry have numbed our senses. The weapons of the FDA have manipulated our genetics. The weapons of religion have made us compromise our beliefs. They have secretly and silently torn the American people apart from the only One that has ever protected them from the enemy. Is America still a Christian nation? Are we really?

What are you?

Outside of the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta Georgia there are hundreds of thousands of huge plastic coffins stacked. All around the nation old abandoned train stations and other huge buildings have been renovated into prisons. On long forgotten train tracks crisscrossing the nation sit unused rail cars outfitted with shackles and chains. They have been preparing.

The Obama administration has been pushing through unread and dangerous legislation with no care for what the American people have to say about it. "Progressive" is the new catchphrase that Freemasons hide behind today. Read Albert Pikes book from 1871 and you will read that the "Progressive man is the true Freemason".

We are required by Scripture to be submissive to our government. This is true. We are required by Scripture to pay our taxes. This is true. We are encouraged by Scripture to not speak evil of dignitaries and those in positions of power. This is true.

WHEN THOSE IN POSITIONS OF POWER DO NOT OBEY GOD ALMIGHTY AND PUSH UPON US UNGODLY LAWS AND RAPE OUR LAND THEN WE ARE REQUIRED BY SCRIPTURE TO LISTEN TO GOD AND NOT MAN! WE ARE REQUIRED BY SCRIPTURE TO STAND UP AND SHOW THE LOVE OF CHRIST TO THE PRINCIPALITIES AND SHOW THEM THE ERRORS OF THEIR WAYS BY USING OUR VOICES! WE CANNOT SIT ON OUR HANDS AND WATCH OUR NATION BE DESTROYED!

GOD GAVE THIS PROMISED LAND TO US! WE ARE NOT STUPID! WE ARE NOT LESS HUMAN! WE ARE NOT GULLIBLE MORONS BUT MANY CHRISTIANS WILL BE SLAUGHTERED LIKE MORONS UNLESS THEY GET A HOLD OF THE PROMISE OF GOD!

The government at one time feared the people! They have little to fear anymore.

Should they fear you? SHOULD THEY FEAR YOUR GOD!

IF MY PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME WOULD HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY I WOULD HEAR THEM FROM HEAVEN AND HEAL THEIR LAND... are we not called by Christs' name?

I will reveal more with part 3

God bless.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Masonic teaching encourages them to balance the darkness and the light within them.

This is not correct. Masonic teaching does indeed promote individuals to find balance, which the principle of the Tao. But this notion does not allow folks to:

justify some sinful behavior by being an overall good person.

Instead, the Mason is admonished to subdue the passions.

REMEMBER THAT I SPEAK OF MASONS WHO HAVE ACCOMPLISHED ALL DEGREES AND KNOW ALL MYSTERIES AND SECRETS. THIS STATEMENT IS NOT MADE IN REFERENCE TO GULLIBLE NEW INITIATES OR LOWER RANKING MASONS. IF YOU ARE A LOWER RANKING MASON THEN CONSIDER THIS AN ADVANCED LESSON.

Consider this an advanced lesson: the number of degrees that a Mason holds has absolutely nothing to do with any esoteric knowledge.

Do Freemasons really believe in Satan? No.

This is incorrect. Many Freemasons do indeed believe in the literal existence of Satan. I, however, do not.

What is Lucifer to a Freemason? Lucifer is the thought that first entered the mind of Cain when thought outside of the box.

"Lucifer" is not a character found within Freemasonry. As for Cain, I don't believe in him either, as he was a character in Hebrew mythology.

Works do not get us into Heaven, for this comes only by His grace.

Faith without works is dead.

Freemasons see religion as nothing but superstitions.

This is untrue, although it is certainly fact that superstitions have crept into religions.

They see the Scriptures as recorded history but when you get into spiritual matters and the truth of God they turn their backs.

I do not see your scriptures as recorded history, since actual academic history often refutes it (the Flood, for example, is not literal history, but an allegorical myth). This does not mean that the scriptures are without value, it simply means that to interpret them literally is often an erroneous notion.

Now there is a real religion focused on the worship of Lucifer and some high ranking Masons subscribe to this practice and believe that Lucifer was the serpent in the garden who willingly left Heaven to be mankind's savior. Some people consider this to be the forbidden knowledge that is the true "light".

Again, there is no "Lucifer" in Freemasonry. The modern Christian fundamentalist notion of Lucifer derives from Milton's poem "Paradise Lost", which of course has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

To a true Worshipful Master Mason of the secret degrees Lucifer is in his own mind and in his own soul.

A "true Worshipful Master" is someone who has been elected by his Lodge to serve a term as its presiding officer. The title has nothing to do with an individual's religious beliefs.

Is that our first American President George Washington? Yes it is. But I thought that George Washington was a real Christian... why would anyone depict him as a god surrounded by Pagan gods?

Actually, Washington was a Deist, not a Christian.

Here is a truth that Freemasons cannot see and cannot grasp because pride and arrogance blind them from ever seeing it: Satan is real!

Pride and arrogance have nothing to do with it. Satan is a myth, based upon the Greek god Pan and Egyptian god Set. Set was the chief deity of Egypt during the supposed Exodus, so the Hebrews simply made the god of their enemies their own devil.

Jesus Christ and Lucifer are not one in the same and all this garbage they believe is nothing but a deception!

Jesus Christ is referred to as "Lucifer" three times in the New Testament.

America is a Christian nation, right?

No. The United States is a FREE nation, with complete separation of church and state.

The Obama administration has been pushing through unread and dangerous legislation with no care for what the American people have to say about it.

The American people put them there to do exactly what they're doing.

WHEN THOSE IN POSITIONS OF POWER DO NOT OBEY GOD ALMIGHTY AND PUSH UPON US UNGODLY LAWS AND RAPE OUR LAND THEN WE ARE REQUIRED BY SCRIPTURE TO LISTEN TO GOD AND NOT MAN!

I hardly think that granting access to health care is an ungodly, or is raping our land.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Again, there is no "Lucifer" in Freemasonry. The modern Christian fundamentalist notion of Lucifer derives from Milton's poem "Paradise Lost", which of course has nothing to do with Freemasonry.
And, coincidentally, has nothing to do with the Bible.

People who take Paradise Lost or Dante's Inferno as gospel would likely also believe that Jesus is bullet-proof, because they all saw the Matrix and know that Neo was "The One"...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

HAH HAH HAH , good one

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

(REMEMBER THAT I SPEAK OF MASONS WHO HAVE ACCOMPLISHED ALL DEGREES AND KNOW ALL MYSTERIES AND SECRETS. THIS STATEMENT IS NOT MADE IN REFERENCE TO GULLIBLE NEW INITIATES OR LOWER RANKING MASONS. IF YOU ARE A LOWER RANKING MASON THEN CONSIDER THIS AN ADVANCED LESSON. I AM TELLING YOU THE DARK TRUTH THAT AWAITS YOU AFTER THEY HAVE BRAINWASHED YOU. REALIZE THIS IS EVIL NOW AND LEAVE THE FREEMASONS IMMEDIATELY!)

Wow, am I luck to meet you or what. I have been lamenting on the secrets I have learned thus far and wondering quietly in my head. "when will I get to hear all the secret Lucifer worship stuff in masonry?" And here you are. Obviously a very smart person. You have the knowledge that I nor anyone I have met yet has. Amazing. Truly amazing. So here are a few questions for you. (BTW, thanks so much for saving my soul and junk)

question 1: At what point in masonry will I learn the "real deal"?

question 2: Why would "the higher ups" even bother to deceive the lower raking masons?

question 3: Where did you obtain this wealth of knowledge?

question 4: What if you have been lied to and actually don't know anything at all about masonry? How would that affect you outlook on the "big picture" ?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I want to talk about the future of America because Freemasons have big plans for this nation and this entire world. I said in part one that Luciferians will show their hand and reveal their plans through the entertainment industry. There are many examples to select from but this one in particular is simply amazing because it is like they purposely made this one easy.

Star Trek Voyager, Season 3 Episode 6: "Remember".

veehd.com...

Here is a link to view the episode. I found this information from a message board that I visit and for some reason the thread it was on has vanished. The site, Abovetopsecret.com, has been monitored by the Feds for a while now as it is one of the most popular sites on the net for discussing these kinds of issues.

On this episode of Voyager there is a race of people being taken off of a planet and relocated to another planet. These people have been given the title of "Regressives" (the opposite of Progressive) because they refuse to submit to their GLOBAL GOVERNMENTS TECHNOLOGY. hmmm....

One of the people taken for transport mentions that she had lived in a FEMA colony. FEMA... hmmm..

It is revealed in the episode that these people have been labeled as radicals and conspiracy theorist by the GLOBAL GOVERNMENT who is attempting to convince their population that the "Regressives" brought their destruction upon themselves. Yes, their own destruction because they are not really being relocated to another planet... they are being MURDERED! EXTERMINATED!

How many times has Obama claimed that the world cannot handle its problems alone and that we must unite? How many times in recent history has there been global conventions of all the nations leaders with them meeting behind closed doors?

If you have believed anything I have said in this series of post so far then please consider what I am about to say. This is going to piss some people off. Much of what I have said has already angered and worried some folks that would rather I shut up. I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

Our current administration is marching America towards a marriage with a global government. Global warming is a COMPLETE LIE! Global warming is being used as a vehicle to get all the nations on board with the idea that we must combine our resources and take drastic measures to save our mother Earth. Remember in that movie Avatar when it was said that humans had already killed their "mother" and now they were going to kill Pandora's "mother". hmmm....

Obama's Cap and Tax legislation will force Americans to pay extremely high energy cost. Taxes will go through the roof to pay for Health Care and Immigration Reform and the reform of the Financial system. The middle class will be eliminated!

Poverty is on the way when America is "forced" to pull the plug on welfare. America has gotten its population hooked on free hand outs. When the handouts are taken away you will have a population with starving children who have never worked in their lives and are obese unhealthy slobs unable to do anything but turn to violence and crime to make ends meet.

America is headed to anarchy and lawlessness because when times get rough (we have not seen anything yet) we have a population of thugs and gangsters who have grown up with violent movies and video games and a healthy disrespect for authority. Children are SO FAR AWAY FROM GOD!

Older people will resist the New World Order agenda of having the population micro-chipped in the name of health care and national security. (already a part of the new Health Care Reform bill and also to be in the Immigration Reform bill). Anyone who rejects this technology and refuses to join the global society will be "relocated" like the Native American Indians were to nice little reservations.

(note that this was first published to my various blogs)

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You will be taken there by force if you do not move willingly. People already living in FEMA camps because their cities have been destroyed by natural disasters will simply be told that they are being relocated. Hurricane Katrina was how they tested their methods. People resisting will be loaded onto trains and shackled like cattle with mad cow disease. You will be taken to one of several huge facilities where you will be exterminated like the Jews of the Holocaust.

As natural disasters strike the nation such as hurricanes of never before seen power and massive earthquakes ripping up the ground, strange plagues of death will sweep over the world. People who have taken various vaccines have been injected with a time released disease that will target specific races and ethnicity.

Have you ever heard of HAARP? If not, search for the term on youtube and watch the episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory where he covers HAARP. What HAARP is is a massive antenna that fires a beam of energy into the atmosphere heating it up and allowing for the operators to manipulate the weather. They can cause earthquakes with HAARP and even control peoples minds. Yes, the Freemason global elite have all the tools to make prophecy come to life.

Global genocide in the name of saving the planet and for the betterment of society. Think about all the things I revealed in parts one and two about how these people think. Does it not all come together?

These are THEIR plans. Let me tell you a little secret...

WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP BUT WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE AT THE SHOUT OF THE ARCHANGEL!

You do not have to be a part of this. You have a way of escape. You can choose to not follow the world but rather follow your Savior! I do not know how bad things will get before the rapture happens. I believe that we will see tribulation but as all the eyes of the world are focused on the Christians who have been accused of domestic terrorism we shall suddenly fly away!

LIVE FOR GOD! Do not be lukewarm! Stir up that fire inside of you and if you have never received God's promise then get yourself into a Bible believing church so a man or woman with the anointing of the Holy Ghost can lay hands on you! Do not go to some watered down boring stump on a log church where people would not know a move of God if God hit them with a truck!

Stop drinking! Stop smoking! Stop cursing! The time to get it right is now!

Is Obama the Antichrist? I do not know for sure. I can however guarantee you that if he is not then the one coming after him is. A famous psychic named Jean Dixon once made this prediction:

"A child born somewhere in the Middle East shortly before 7:00 A.M. (EST) on February 5, 1962 will revolutionize the world. Before the close of this century, he will bring together all mankind in one all embracing faith. This will be the foundation of a new Christianity, with every sect and creed united through this man who will walk among the people to spread the wisdom of the almighty powers."

Sounds like the Antichrist does it not? John the Baptist the forerunner of Christ was born 6 months before Jesus Christ. Guess who was born exactly 6 months before this given date? President Obama.

Are Obama's policies making the way clear for the Antichrist? Looks like it to me. Then again, this prophecy could be false since it did not come from a prophet of God and might be serving to make people look in a different direction.

The bottom line is this. THE TIME IS NOW.

Midterm elections are coming up in November. I expect the Obama administration to try and jam through all the legislation it can before this time comes. Immigration Reform, Cap and Trade and some kind of environmental bill are all that is left in establishing the foundation of a Global Government.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If another comes to the White house I expect Obama to willingly step down from being reelected and endorse this person himself. He will do this because his brotherhood of Masons will tell him to. He will do this because they would have found the "one". If you see this happen, your redemption draws nigh.

If Obama is assassinated I fully expect him to miraculously live. He will be declared dead on the scene but the spirit of Satan will ascend from the pit and restore Obama to life. If you see this happen, your redemption draws nigh.

All I can do is say what I believe in my heart God has led me to say. I am His servant. God bless all who might read this and please stay tuned because I am not finished yet.

God bless.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join