It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Traffic Highs on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
hey guys

funny odd request here
but can we perhaps get some screenshots of ATS in 2002, 2003, 2004 etc..??

Would be interesting to see how the site looked back when the web was not what it was now.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Congratulations ATS on the historic achievement.

Lets hope it is only one of many milestones.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Back in the day when we all were in awe of any news/word of the great "John Titor" I used to run with the Nic... BigBadWolf...
dropped off for quite a while and when I came back I had to get a new Nic...

Hey did anyone ever figure out who he really was? John Titor, that is???

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Congratulations. This forum is a great place and i am sure it will grow and evolve even more. Happy to be part of it.
Only complain is that nobody warns the newcomers of almost sure ATS dependence and even addiction side effects.

Keep on doing good job.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
When I want to read something that will fire up my thoughts ATS is the place to come. Its great to see the community wrestle with interesting topics and come to terms with the range of thoughts on any given subject.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There's no way in H#!! in gonna read this whole thread.

I'm sure (or hope) it's been mentioned by others already:
I'm doin my part in spreading the word about ATS to like minded people, just talked to a friend today who could care less about NWO, Gov.cover-ups or Bigfoot but he got excited talking about Stephen Hawking's show last Sunday
off to ATS I sent him.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

That's so incredible. I'm so proud of my baby, ATS

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Woohoo! Congratulations! Thanks for the stats. This means that people are aware, awake, and awakening on a global scale. Ready your server because I'm sure there are more on the way. What an interesting time to be alive to witness a complete global thought transformation. We are all one, and we 'little people' have more power than we think.
Go ATS! Welcome, lurkers and new people. Sign up, and let's get to know one another. The times they are a changing, and we are changing with them.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by gazerstar]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Congrats!!

If you build it they will come!!

This is a pretty darn good message board. I just got a iphone/itouch, the other day and sometimes when i am not in motion out of my Abode, working I try to visit the site also. Its not to iphone friendly, but i can peak in and see what people are writing about at least..

Glad to hear that.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hooray for us. Keep up the good work guys. I'll do my best as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Go to the "wayback machine" (Google it).

Springer...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well,they are certainly bold statements by the site owners indeed.

One million web users found ATS and stayed less then 10

minutes,which is not even a sufficient time to read a thread or even

to peruse the threads to see if there is anything of interest.

The numbers may be more related to people typing a search term in to a search engine than any promotion that this site has done.

Web bots rule.

Google has the best and it obviously shows.

Give credit where credit is due.

Even the pdf file I examined was from Google Analytics.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This website is clearly playing an incredibly crucial role in the coming enlightenment we're all about to experience, be it whatever you believe to occur, something is coming. At the very least a scientific revolution is bound to occur when people realize they've been kept in the Newtonian and Einsteinian era of science. Granted of course all ages of science prior to this have lasted longer, our exponential technological advancements in the last few decades have allowed us to perceive the world in a way we never thought possible.

At this point in time, as all times throughout history, government and religion are working in corroboration to deter all new scientific query, because as always once people grasp and understand the new science, we'll realize the ideals and way of life we've been clinging to is once again obsolete. I welcome you all to the dawn of a new age.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Fantastic news Bill, I can't say I'm that surprised because I've been hooked since I joined in 2007 and can probably count on my fingers and toes the number of days I have not checked into the site to see what's going on.

I love the fact that I found the site by accident when I was looking for info on Timothy Good's book of the same name ... wonder how many others here did the same
and thank the Goddess I did.

But no matter how big ATS gets we still have that family/community thing going on ... I LOVE IT !!! xxx

Woody

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
One Million Visitors?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce6e20f88762.jpg[/atsimg]

Actually SO would make a good Dr. Evil.

Congrats!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Good, good. Its all good.

Should throw a party for everyone. Nobody would turn up though. All too paranoid.

paranoid Androids

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Should throw a party for everyone. Nobody would turn up though. All too paranoid.

Where else but ATS can the paranoid people of the world population meet? Without actually risking themselves?

Remember, it's not really paranoia if they really ARE out to get you. Agoraphobia is a whole different matter, but it has the same results as paranoia, if it gets more people into ATS.

PARANOIDS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

I'm just glad that ATS has no intentions of becoming a government...We'd be getting taxed with our money. Instead, we're only taxing our minds to get wrapped around bare-naked truth.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
One million web users found ATS and stayed less then 10 minutes,which is not even a sufficient time to read a thread or...

The broadly-accepted metric for average length-of-visits being "good" is four minutes.

The numbers may be more related to people typing a search term in to a search engine than any promotion that this site has done.

Aggressive "search optimization" is certainly something we've done, and continue to do... which is why our content often appears high in search rankings.

Search performance is important to any web site.

Web bots rule.

The data does not include "non-human" access from things like bots and spiders... which are often equal-to, or greater than our typical "human" traffic numbers.

Even the pdf file I examined was from Google Analytics.

Seeing as they are the provider for our traffic analytics, it makes perfect sense.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Congratulations!!!!

I am happy to be apart of that statistic being that I am a new member here on ATS. This website is basically everything you want to know about our world that no one else wants to talk about. What's even better is that the members themselves comprise a lot of this information. I guarantee that those 1 million hits exponentially influenced people that don't even go on the interwebz.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That's awesome but not surprising; more and more people seek the truth in alternative media. Long live the internet and long live ATS!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join