It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Seeing is Believing** Watch this video about evil CO2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Well, we all know that CO2 is an evil man made only gas. It needs to be banned. With all this CO2 we are producing, plants are thriving.

We need to strip the planet of CO2 so she can be happy, rocky, and lifeless like the other happy planets in our solar system.

This video proves that CO2 is evil, and promotes evil plant growth. It is a vicious cycle because those plants turn dangerous CO2 into an even more dangerous gas, Oxygen. Oxygen then goes on to support the life of things far worse than plants. Yep, animals, and the worst thing of all, people.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by downtown436]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is outragous, if a gas brings life, it must be gone, that is why they are planning to bury it in huge tanks in the atlantic ocean.

The ruling elite are enemies of all life, not just humans....

I wonder what their agenda is though ?

GREAT VIDEO. Im spreading, downloading and emailing, Al Gore must Fall..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Second linnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I started my answer too quickly before fully processing what you wrote about this. This is now an altered but a very relevant response to the CO2 issue.

CO2 is created inside the human body among other places. Oxygen that comes into the lungs via the body is exchanged in the aveoli. Small sacks inside the lungs.
Most people believe that breathing, when done spontaneously, or without your actual thought, is done because the body need oxygen. This is very wrong. The body breathes because of the need to EXPEL CO2. Decreased oxygen levels do not trigger the mechanism to breathe. It is an increase in the CO2 inside the body.

The air all around us is made up of a wide variety of gasses. CO2 actually makes up a very small percentage of it. .03% The most abundant is Nitrogen at around 79%. Oxygen itself makes up around 20.9%. The rest...a very small percentage is made up of a multitude of other gasses including CO2.

Now, with that being said, there are a multitude of other things that release CO2. Plants themselves are the things in nature that REMOVE CO2 from the atmosphere and replace it with oxygen so we have something to sustain other life with..including humans. There is a very delicate balance here that does not need to be messed with.

We have actually known for a long time that several hundred millions years ago, there was a lot more CO2 in the air on Earth, and that's why the vegetation was so much bigger then than now. We also know that the oxygen levels then on Earth were not high enough to sustain human life.

It isn't about getting more or less of anything. It is about a balance in nature. That is what need to NOT be artificially controlled or screwed with by humans.

Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care.......

[edit on 27-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
CO2 itself is not evil. Too much in the atmosphere is bad though. Too much OXYGEN in the air is just as bad as too much CO2.
We have to be careful not to @%#( with Mother Nature, because she will @%$( back.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ok either all you are way off base, or i am.

i always thought the global warming debate was only about Carbon monoxide(CO), also called carbonic oxide, is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas, which is highly toxic to humans and animals. carbon dioxide CO2 being the misconception of the debate, either way their is stupidity in this thread

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I had a funny idea, if CO2 is such a dangerous gas, and considered a pollutant, would it not be funny if someone charged say Congress or President Obama or even Al Gore, having them arrested and fined for pollution? After all the amount of hot air and gas that they expell should be worth some money.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
*double post *

[edit on 27-4-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

No no, it's about CO2.

GENERAL:

I was always under the impression that CO2 and warmer temps were really good for the plant life.

Well, barring that awesome rain forest in Antarctica.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
ok i watched the video it confirms my suspicion, this is the Dumbass movement that dont know the difference between (CO) POISON. and (CO2) your breath. cars and fire produce (CO) NOT (CO2). seriously its not that hard to google. i look and find the quantity of chemical composition of air for Carbon monoxide (CO)0.1 ppmv (0.00001%) its even less, further proof global warming is ridiculous

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Partially. The supposed warming is supposedly being cause by increased levels of CO.
This video is accurate in depicting how a plant would react with an increase of CO2.
However, either situation is bad. We got to where we are right now through a very delicate balance in nature. Increasing either would really disrupt that balance.
Too much CO2 would decrease the available amount of O2 and nitrogen. Both of which HAVE to be there in levels very similar to what they are now for there not to be a huge shift in how life is on the planet.
Too much CO can help produce a warming affect on Earth. However, the Earth itself has been hotter than it is now through normal processes, and it is still here. Some CO is normal though.

The video is correct about what they say, but they are confused about the gas I think. That's why I was confused when i first posted, which I had to later edit after I fully comprehended what it was saying. They are thinking they are talking about carbon MONoxide, when they are actually referring to carbon DIoxide.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

No, CO2 is man made only.

It is caused by kids playing evil soccer games, and driving SUV's.

We need to ban it, so that we can end all life on Earth, and return her to her original, happy state, rocky and sterile. Just like all the other planets.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
ok i watched the video it confirms my suspicion, this is the Dumbass movement that dont know the difference between (CO) POISON. and (CO2) your breath. cars and fire produce (CO) NOT (CO2). seriously its not that hard to google. i look and find the quantity of chemical composition of air for Carbon monoxide (CO)0.1 ppmv (0.00001%) its even less, further proof global warming is ridiculous

No, you just don't get it. CO is good. It kills life.

CO2 is evil, man made only, and needs to be stopped. It is crippling the earth with it's side effect, life.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Absolutely brilliant my friend - shame some do not understand your humour.

And for my second line I have to say - Absolutely brilliant my friend - love it!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

LOL.

I have become warped over time!

I don't know why, but this particular subject matter brings out the sarcasm in me.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

I'm a little confused by your posts.

Are you honestly saying cars don't produce CO2?

I have never seen any rational person blame global warming on carbon monoxide, so I'm thinking the latter of the original statement you posted in the thread. And maybe you're part of this movement you are reffering to?

Either that or I'm completely misinterpereting what you're posting. (joking or sarcasm
)

new topics

top topics

join