It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System...... Mans Enslavement To It....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I wish I knew how we could achieve that...

It isn't going to happen overnight. Start out by convincing EVERYONE (out of protest) not to get married and/or have children. Eventually there won't be anybody to indoctrinate.

[edit on 28/4/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
FYI... I am a very highly trained individual who can live off the land without too much bother... I dont think I would be screaming for a 5 star hotel...

And that's what makes you already free.

If TSHTF, I couldn't see you defending your home and TV with a baseball bat from marauding hordes. You probably wouldn't even be there.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Wrong.... The system has destroyed African culture and raped its resources.. The regimes are corrupt.. Bought and paid for by the system..

What regimes? You got anything to back that up?
If you do not like "the system" why don't you bother to define it and go to a place without "the system"

With all due respect, history books and geography books explain to a great extent how Europe's government took several of Africa's resources and left them high and dry. Believe it or not, Africa was not always the poverty-stricken continent it is now. Europe's rule over Africa caused a flourishing continent to dissipate into what it has become today.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yeah I feel exactly the same way. Nice rant, its easy to say pick up and move off the grid a lot harder to do it. I'm sure if you really dedicated your life to planning and executing it within a bit you could make it reality.

The system is a vicious animal. I can see a basic education, and basic healthcare but all these laws of insanity ever compounding is rediculous. It is a system that stifles creativity and free thought everything is a coy of a copy of a copy.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

Believe it or not, Africa was not always the poverty-stricken continent it is now. Europe's rule over Africa caused a flourishing continent to dissipate into what it has become today.

Ill take the "or not". They were enslaving each other long before europe came along. Today they still enslave others but now they have electricity and machetes instead of arrows and spears.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Actually many of the African tribes lived in peace before the white man came along and showed them that there was profit in enslaveing their fellow man..

African culture is such a beautiful thing... I have had the priverlege of staying with Masai warriors in northern Kenya when I was a soldier... Their culture is full of warmth and love made even richer by their reliance on one another... A truly beautiful thing to behold.. However you go south to areas that have western influence and you find a people who have had its heart torn away because of western values that are totally alien to the continent... They are totally reliant on subsidies from the west.. So much so that most of the crops are will not find its way into a kenyan childs mouth but rather a western european... All the rest of the available land is used to grow usless things like roses so you can have flowers all year around.. Is that fair?? I think not!!
Then we have Haiti where all of the land that can be used to grow food is also given to the west to grow crops for bio fuel.. The people starve... They eat fricken MUD!!! Because there land is controlled by the system... If that does not make you mad then you have no soul...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix

I wish I knew how we could achieve that...

It isn't going to happen overnight. Start out by convincing EVERYONE (out of protest) not to get married and/or have children. Eventually there won't be anybody to indoctrinate.

[edit on 28/4/2010 by Hedera Helix]

No... Just convince people to stop feeding money into the system.. Stop paying taxes.. Take your money out the bank... Starve THOSE bastards for a change!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join