It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Noah's Ark Been Found on Turkish Mountaintop?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

When I say theory I mean scientific theory especially when scientific evidence is introduced. I'll use the phrase scientific theory from now on.

The idea of an advanced civilization is unlikely. A civilization does many things including trade. Even if the so-called home center were inundated by the Black sea or the rise in sea level after the ice melted from the Ice Age, we'd still expect to see evidence in places where they traded. The lack of signs or pieces of material that indicate an advanced civilization in any place studied so far makes such a civilization rather unlikely.

Look at the trade routes in North America. You can find obsidian from Yellowstone, sea shells from Florida, mica from North Carolina, native silver from Ontario, native copper from Michigan in the mounds of Ohio.

Despite decades of intense study from all over the world we are not finding any signs of an advanced civilization from ancient times.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by SKUNK2

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1799e9bcf322.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by ADVISOR]

excellet find.

thank you for posting this picture.

awsome sight.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Hi ,

Clear video of Noah's ark ?

Check this out
www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by user22009

This is a hoax. The wood was stash in a cave on Ararat. It was carried up the mountain from the Black Sea area. That has already been discussed in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join