It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you save humanity if you could?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hatred and Envy
Answer: NO

Faster everybody is dead the faster New Breed can arrive. Humanity is just a joke anyway.

Arrive where once humanity is ADVANCED THE soul energy will overwhelm this tiny universe to the point of NON EXISTANCE. No humans meens non for SATAN to judge non to judge meens no more EARTH/SCHOOL. um just sayen

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Relentless.D

Would you save humanity if you could?

Absolutely. Saints, sinners, saviours and killers. I'd save the whole wonderful, decadent and corrupted mess.

I once read a comic-book story that was set in a future where Mankind was colonising distant worlds. It's stayed with me ever since childhood and relates to your OP.

A ship lands on a barren, hostile world and the people struggle to get a foothold...many die.The leader goes exploring and finds a cave with strange technology that flashes and pulses in the darkness. He's suddenly caught in a spotlight and the machine addresses him. It explains how they will all die and how it can change their fate...at a high cost.

The price is for the guy to be entered into an eternally painful existence. He'd remain alive forever, whilst the alien tech tortured him. The reward would be the guarantee that his people would thrive and multiply. The cost would be agreeing to the terms immediately. In short, he'd make the greatest sacrifice for others and they'd never know. The ultimate act of charity...

It was a great little story and I can picture the last frame of the comic...a split frame with an abundant world...and a contorted face of the noble leader. Classic stuff!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What do you mean by save?

It would be incredibly ignorant to think that everyone has the same utopia in mind. many people would rather die than live in a world where they will never see their loved ones in an afterlife.

Let live and let die. As if you could stop them lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well yes.

After all I'm human.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
education is the key, and yes I hope to big G, I am doing my best to save humanity already...

Humanity is a very delicate essence in the presence of life, since most people consider life their own...

Something to ponder, brother's and sister's..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join