It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother to monitor your meds and every day life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4letter

I'm wondering what someone with that kind of opinion is doing on a conspiracy forum in the NWO section? If this is pure junk then why waste your time here? I am getting tired of obnoxious trolls.

Some things I consider to be a conspiracy, some things I don't. This happens to be one of the latter.

That is awfully judgmental. I don't know about the US. But in other countries, you can end up in an institution for being gay, a journalist or anti-government.

This technology was invented for use in the US. Also, I am referring to people who are schizophrenic, or for people who have issues with things like rage. They do need to be medicated in my opinion, to keep themselves from harming themselves and others.

I read some guy's blog from the UK, he couldn't get a job so he told labor to # off. Cops showed up at his apartment without a warrant. Almost kicked his door in saying they believed he had a gun and was suicidal. His apartment was clean. Cops could not find anything to make an arrest so they tricked him into going into custody with some legal loophole. He spent months in a mental institution. They put him in isolation, medicated him and denied basics like water. Perfectly legal because of some new law they passed over there.

Well, this is a sad story. However, in cases like this, there are 2 sides. I'm not saying the guy lied, but I will bet you he did not give the whole story. Wouldn't you love to read the other side?

If you can't figure out why the government would want you medicated on a cocktail of pharmaceutical drugs then I know the drugs are getting to you.

Yeah, those couple of extra strength, over the counter Exedrin I take about 4 times a year, really do work!

edit to fix quote

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Umm, apparently on page 3 of that testimony you missed there where it talked about the PILL DISPENSERS AND THE TRANSMITTERS ATTATCHED TO THE PILLS TO LET THE PATIENT KNOW WHEN IT WAS TIME TO TAKE THE PILL AND THE PILL WAS CONSUMED?

Get some hooked on phonics lessons Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez! :-)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Yes, and? What is so bad about reminding people who are old and forgetful when to take a pill, that is vital for them?

What you are missing is this is beneficial, by way of keeping people at home, instead of locked up some place where a nurse would have to administer the meds! A hospital, a nursing home, a mental institute?

Would you rather have an alarm go off reminding you of your meds, or, would you rather be in a facility where a person brings them to you?

Don't you get that this will be a convenience for people?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This must be true. Prisonplanet was 100% correct about Clinton bringing us Marshal law. Then they were right again about Bushg bringing us Marshal law. So this story with no real sources and out of context statements must be at least as true as all the other predictions we get from PP.

Written from inside one of G.W. Bushes FEMA camp train cars.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

In some states this has been going on long before Obama's health care program was passed. In Minnesota, fiilling Rx's for controlled substances must be reported by pharmacies to state authorities as of 1/2010. The law this is based on was passed in 2009. Are psychiatric medication's next?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I posted the proper testimony/study given to a senatorial committee by UVA Professor Felder and he stated exactly what my OP stated. If you and Blanca can't handle it, then I am sorry for you both! :-)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

I posted the proper testimony/study given to a senatorial committee by UVA Professor Felder and he stated exactly what my OP stated. If you and Blanca can't handle it, then I am sorry for you both! :-)

I guess I cannot handle it because your link crashed my browser. How about you tell me what it says. What facts does it actually contain? See, all that other prisonplanet nonsense had proof too you know.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by thewind

In some states this has been going on long before Obama's health care program was passed. In Minnesota, fiilling Rx's for controlled substances must be reported by pharmacies to state authorities as of 1/2010.

You know the reason for this, don't you? Some people Dr. shop, get thousands of pills, and then sell them for profit. In case you don't know it, there is a problem in the US, with people addicted to controlled substances, whether they have a prescription or not!

Perhaps that is another reason for this type of technology. To make sure the person who is prescribed this medication, is actually the one taking it. Just imagine, if the pills are bought and sold, there might be a record of the whole prescription disapearing in a day!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I know that happens in the USA it happened to me when the Hospital gave me some really strong pain meds after a hospital blunder left a tube in my leg, Andy made the statement about the UK where that doesn't happen, you can be refused here if you keep going back to the GP every week or so asking for more, they give you enough for 28 days, and can usually get the refills about day 23.

I will admit the situation in AZ when I lived there was a little shocking for me, that some office jerk could over rule your doctor, I found that unbelievable, I didn't even want the vikedin I think it was called, but needed something to get rid of the pain, I ended up taking maybe 2 or 3 doses and then went on to tylanol after nearly breaking my neck climbing down a hole, the whole situation got up my nose a little they left me in a mess, then had people trying to push me to file a suit against the hospital, which isn't me really, and this was after the hospital had taken every penny I had saved over $22,000 for the surgery I had to have on my heart, some office worker trying to over rule the Doctor.

I found it offensive that the first thing well one of the first things I was asked was for my insurance card, which I did have, but because the condition was pre existing I had to pay myself for 98% of it, don't get me wrong I'm still alive and I will be forever grateful for that.

The insurance companies that I witnessed at work because of friends etc act like animals and need to be stopped, the first questions before anything should be, what is needed to help this person, get them pain free, then think about the cost, I know hospitals for the most part are run as a business, but life should be put above all else, combined with revealing any suffering, also they do way to many MRI scans for a lot of things.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Here's the link, go read it for yourself. The link is good because I have checked it out myself. If you are crashing, then something is wrong with your computer.

aging.senate.gov...
Testimony of Robin Felder, PHD
Professor of Pathology, Associate Director Clinical Chemistry
The University of Virginia School of Medicine

[edit on 28-4-2010 by thewind]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I know people shop for doctors, but monitor the doctors, not the pills! Law abiding americans need not be punished for the illegal acts of druggies!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join