It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China’s Navy Gets Its Act Together, and Gets Aggressive! Chilling Report!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
China has spent the last 20 years on a mission to build their navy, and they have done very good. I don't see them trying to invade America anytime soon since we are still extremely isolated.

To be honest a navy in their part of the world is force projection as in Twain may feel it first, but Navys are quickly becoming obsolete when dealing with world powers.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by ShadowArcher

I'm sorry I have to ask.

What is V-Ray?

V-Ray is just a renderer; it is quite recognisable. This ship looks like it was rendered with it - doesn't mean it was though

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I am glad I posted this. I hadn't thought about the modern Navy may not be the way to go. The ships can be knocked out with amazing weapons that can reach anywhere in an hour (thread going now about this one).

But, you are probably most correct in saying we are idolated but China's region they need ships to help maintain thier interesting there. And flexing muscle there. I still can help but think that force they built will be used against us-some how-and SOON, But that is just me.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Navy's are still great at intimidating lesser nations. Nothing like a fleet of Naval ships staring you in the eyes.

China has plans. They just loaned Chavez $20 billion. I highly doubt that Chavez is putting that money towards "meals on wheels" programs for his elderly citizens.

A little bit of info on China's evolving attack Sub.
www.naval-technology.com...

China's newest destroyer
www.naval-technology.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Yes, very intimidating-FOR SURE. Thanks for the additonal links. I am very curious as to their sub force and it's capibilities. This new destroyer is pretty nice too.

China is expanding in every direction it seems-but mostly in South and Central America. I heard they bought a whole mountain in Peru-I think, that is loaded with needed materials. They moved the whole population and paid them off. If I remember, the materials were to be used for conductors in new equipment they were making. I will have to go find that story.

Anyway, China (and Russia) are growing-flexing muscle and we sit here in a mess in Afgan under the direction of someone who is totally the wrong person (Obama).

Thanks for the links.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

I am glad I posted this. I hadn't thought about the modern Navy may not be the way to go. The ships can be knocked out with amazing weapons that can reach anywhere in an hour (thread going now about this one).

But, you are probably most correct in saying we are idolated but China's region they need ships to help maintain thier interesting there. And flexing muscle there. I still can help but think that force they built will be used against us-some how-and SOON, But that is just me.

If it happens it will be in their part of the world, and they will lose a lot of ships...hehe

They will most likely direct a blockade around Taiwan to starve them into submission. That could get really ugly though….

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join