It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Kabbalah/Mystery Schools--The Secret Trap!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Some, despite ample evidence to the contrary argue that the Illuminati and other so called hard core luciferians are in fact beneficial and help people understand life thus bringing the light. However their claim of vastly superior knowledge echos with religion in its hidden meaning and covert symbolism an arrogance of percieved superiority. While expounding on the abilites of the believer to give himself some special power. That we all have but can only be accessed through their means.Do you see the trap?

I am not nor will I ever condemn true spirituality and service to God. He blessed us with gifts that swamis and Chi gong practicioners have displayed the world over. These people are not special, there is no secret. They want you to believe they know the secret.

In this thread I will delve into my experience on these matters to show the ultimate trap: the illusion of choice. This is done in order to usurp peoples power and divert it to entities at the top of the food chain for these energy's.Yes there are beings out there who thrive off illusion, lies, fear and the emotional state created by these conditions.

The ever maddening drive for perfection is a uniquely human trait. Yes many of us hate the Illuminati, while bothers cheer them. I am of the former because what they provide is THE ILLUSION of choice. Illuminati would say you choose be the sheep or be the Shepard. Yes be sheep or be shepard, but be shepard to what? Be a shepard to destroying lives and controlling resources while exploiting people for their own selfish fulfilliment under the guise of bringing light ,when in its actually leading their souls into darkness. That's no choice.

I'll be that wolf in sheep's clothing waiting for the moment to fly at the shepard's neck.

Kabbalah at many points walks a slipery slope along with Scientology, Satanism, luciferianism, and other illuminated groups in their "Do what you must doctrine"

That soon becomes a justification at first for horrible disasters such as the Haiti earthquake, then eugenics, and later more personally, for unethical and immoral behavior. Eventually students are subject to all kinds of filth and lies where anything is justified because your desire says so.

I know right from wrong this is a dualistic world, on one hand illuminatists say luciferians provide a choice on the other you say there is no good and bad. Wallah THE ILLUSION. They illuminate nothing just justify evil means.

In Kabbalah and Egyptian mystery schools, they expound on peoples ability to be as God. The whole aspiring to be God thing is nice but in reality. You cannot be the Creator, the Creator created you, you cannot create him nor others like him therefore by logic you cannot be God. Yes I agree we are all given God like abilities that we can access such as a 6th sense. But no ritual even the extravagant ego building ones in kabbalah can even give you a glimpse into the vastness of the concept that is God, much less any true powers bearing any resembalance to the creators.

Of course in Kabbalah, God is neither physical or spiritual. Now explain to me since we are both, how we can be God.

Its a road of contradiction and illusion that's what the luciferians illuminatists and kabbalahists follow. It goes back to the garden and the "you shall be as Gods". You are given no choice. You desire to do it, to become as God, yet the statement is a lie, and people have given up all their power wealth heart morality souls and anything good to make it happen for thousands of years.

Newsflash the Creator gave us certain abilities which were always supposed to be manifested. We need no help from false lightbearers to make that happen, it has always been our legacy. So no you will not be diverting my energy as countless many have been to these entities (soul collective, being on the astral plane etc), and I will be falling for neither your trap (mystery schools) nor theirs (religon). Now hows that for duality. This is my last ride here so I will be enjoying myself my true self.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I hear you on that one man. Good post. I agree with everything you said. These ones are tricky bastards aren't they. I personally know what you mean when you say they try to instill fear by tricking your belief system. They come in many colors.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yes there areso many groups hoping to use your power to further their cause. Many times people never look at the underlying goals. Whether it be spiritually or monitarily motivated they set up a duality in order to extort power. People should ask themselves what they work for and toward.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Great post. The illusion of power attracts the moths to the flame.
I think many of them still have a sense of wrong doing but have learned to suppress it. Criminals are ingenious at justifying their own actions.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Peace to you Ishamagi,

Kabbalah at many points walks a slipery slope along with Scientology, Satanism, luciferianism, and other illuminated groups in their "Do what you must doctrine"

Could you please elaborate what you mean by this?

Have you been studying Kabbalah long enough to come to concrete conclusions that you have made in your OP? If so have you traveresed all the pathways, opend up the pathways of the brain, studied the inter-linking cards of the Tarot etc. I just do not see how you could come to the conclusion mentioned above.

In Kabbalah and Egyptian mystery schools, they expound on peoples ability to be as God. The whole aspiring to be God thing is nice but in reality. You cannot be the Creator, the Creator created you, you cannot create him nor others like him therefore by logic you cannot be God.

Perhaps you are part of the creater, or are in the mind of the creator. Therefore that would make you the creater, or an aspect of the creater, and the creator you. Are we a microcosm of a macrocosm?

But no ritual even the extravagant ego building ones in kabbalah can even give you a glimpse into the vastness of the concept that is God, much less any true powers bearing any resembalance to the creators.

I would be interested to know what these extravagant ego building rituals are.

Its a road of contradiction and illusion that's what the luciferians illuminatists and kabbalahists follow. It goes back to the garden and the "you shall be as Gods".

Some Kabbalists think because we took a bite of the tree of life, we have to go back through the tree of knowledge. Is that what you mean?

I don't think i reall understand your last paragraph in the op. Could you please expand.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th
Peace to you Ishamagi,

Could you please elaborate what you mean by this?

I mean that they assume all actions are equally justified. At first it leads to an open more well rounded perspective, but as one is brought further into the circle they expouse lies, hefty monitary donations, or perverse sexual practice. It is through acts of domination and doing things others wont that gives power. The leaders of these groups become obsessive in first attaing power for themselves as God, and then enivetiblely over others, all the while telling practicioners they can be just as great.

Have you been studying Kabbalah long enough to come to concrete conclusions that you have made in your OP? If so have you traveresed all the pathways, opend up the pathways of the brain, studied the inter-linking cards of the Tarot etc. I just do not see how you could come to the conclusion mentioned above.

Yes I have studied Kabbalah and the Tarot. Its not so much the words those are hidden. It is in the constant references to fundamentally flawed models of duality they present, as a reason for you not to choose. A reason for you to accept evil acts into your heart and practice because they are just as valued based on your desire to do them. They allude to the belief that all actions are condoned without coming right out and saying it. Like I said just watch and be careful I'm not stating all there practices are wrong. Its just the more vetted levels are darker.

In Kabbalah and Egyptian mystery schools, they expound on peoples ability to be as God. The whole aspiring to be God thing is nice but in reality. You cannot be the Creator, the Creator created you, you cannot create him nor others like him therefore by logic you cannot be God.

Perhaps you are part of the creater, or are in the mind of the creator. Therefore that would make you the creater, or an aspect of the creater, and the creator you. Are we a microcosm of a macrocosm?

Yes we are in fact microcosms but that does not give you the full abilities of the macrocosm. And no mystery school or religion can give you abilities outside of those you already possess.

But no ritual even the extravagant ego building ones in kabbalah can even give you a glimpse into the vastness of the concept that is God, much less any true powers bearing any resembalance to the creators.

I would be interested to know what these extravagant ego building rituals are.

Study Kabbalah and/or at a mystery school if your interested. They're around and the rituals are meant to grow your ego. There are many ways of growing spiritual power while still maintaining humility and a true sense of being. Mystery schools on a whole do not encourage this neither does religion I might add with there exclusivity.

Its a road of contradiction and illusion that's what the luciferians illuminatists and kabbalahists follow. It goes back to the garden and the "you shall be as Gods"

Some Kabbalists think because we took a bite of the tree of life, we have to go back through the tree of knowledge. Is that what you mean?

No not really I mean a choice was never given. I think your statement is backward. We took the tree of knowledge. But it was an illusion two parts that can't account for the whole. It was a lie, the first of many meant to subvert spiritual energy in an endless game of illusion for those not intelligent enough to escape.

I don't think i reall understand your last paragraph in the op. Could you please expand.

Peace

The last part is just me stating that I have studied these systems and declares my freedom from them. While still acknowledging the beneficial nature of the good things I have learned from them, and pointing out some of the not so good.

top topics

join