It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haitian agenda is now unveiled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I said all along that the quake in Haiti was man-made, and I stand by that statement! The agenda of what Haiti was wanted for is now coming to surface, much like I said it would, and launches a major stepping stone for the usa to keep an eye on both venezuela and cuba!

We will get their oil, and may even build a small military base there, you know, just to help the locals in times of tragedy! "-) Anyway, Haiti sold it's nation's sovereignty and country to the USA and the UN for a promised 10 billion dollars!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
globalresearch.ca...
For $10 Billion of "Promises" Haiti Surrenders its Sovereignty
International Donors Conference at the UN

by Kim Ives

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
One of the reasons Haiti was so bad to begin with is because of the international debt placed on them. The US intervened in order to garner more promises from Haiti. The Haiti earthquake was caused by HAARP because of the immediate reaction from the US in addition to the media support. The fact that the Yele foundation was criticized but the Red Cross was the real problem just goes to show the hand that Bush/Clinton's illuminati family had in this disaster. Just a way to milk more money from the 'do gooders' who felt guilty when they saw the media infomercials about Haiti. Haiti is also close to Cuba which could serve as a strategic militar base to contol the Cuban government. The West Virginia mine explosion was also caused by an earthquake the day before the explosion. The globalists willl blame this on "God" even though it is them, classic example of their ego complex and desire to be rulers of men. Don't trust religious politics.

new topics

join