It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Polish Presidents Plane Crash - The Facts Of The Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I have started this thread to outline the controversy of the Polish Plane conspiracy. I felt it needed to be put on a seperate thread so that everyone can see for themsleves why people have good reasons to say that the death of the Polish president could well be a conspiracy.

1. Russian President immediately said that his personal team would carry out the investigations and there would be no need for any others.
2. So many influential people were on one flight,
3. Poland were working on a massive oil and gas deal that would have made the country much more stable and powerful than the countries around it.
4. The newpapers around the world have reported very little about this incident and more about the volcanic ash?
5. A video appeared online with what sounds like gunshots and somebody begging not to be shot.
6. The person who took the video was allegedly killed
7. The strange events that took place before the plane crashed i.e the sharp bank to the right (possibly to avoid something)
8. Records showed that the aircraft had no technical problems.
How about the immediate reports in the media of the president ordering the plane down.
9.The aircrew stopped responding to the air traffic control before the plane hit the ground.
10. Polish expert Colonel Zbigniew Rzepa refused to tell more about the flights black box recorder
11. With the plane travelling at 150 to 180 meters per second, there was sufficient time for Captain Arkadiusz Protasiuk and his flight crew to realise the catastrophe that was about to hit the plane and its passenger
12. Residents of the area, where the plane crashed said that the DENSE FOG "suddenly appeared" in that particular area and it had been clear up to then.

I want to point out that point numbers 7 and 11 need to be taken in to consideration. If you have any more points please go ahead and add them accordingly.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
When this story first broke i had my suspitions about the russians. It was all handled a little too slick for my liking.

Russia kills two birds with one stone. They kill a large number of prominent politicians who have the support of the people and who refuse to dance to Russias tune.

Russia gain some favour with the polish people and the world stage through the way they seemlesly handle the situation.

The plane was lost in fog and the pilot ignored advice to land at another airport. I dont think so. Any pilot ferrying top poloticians would have been highly trained, and when Ground control tell you to land else where. You dont ignore them. You just do it.

join