It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely vivid and real dream of seeing UFO and being chased by MIB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Right now, it's 5AM on the east coast of the US. I should be sleeping, but after a very vivid dream, I can't. But I think you guys would find this dream very interesting...

It started on a very clear day in what seemed like August (possibly of this year). I worked 10-3 and remember working of pretty much the entire time. I got home a bit after 3, and was on my laptop at 4:30 in my parents bedroom when i saw this weird anamoly in the sky. This very circular object cast a shadow over my house and the ones around me. I thought it could be a UFO. I ran to my room and looked out my window in the east direction it seemed to have been going. I started to hear this loud drilling sound, and soon saw this weird object flying in from the distance. It looked like the thing that carves out tunnels except it was flying and towing a 747. I was in awe the first few seconds and didn't get my camera for fear I would lose it. But, as it passed over my head I went and grabbed my Flip camera and video recorded it passing. It left my field of view, so I ran out my front door and recorded as it faded to the west. But what's interesting is what happened next. A black hawk flew over my head, and must have spotted me recording it. A few moments later, a black gov't car pulled down my street and parked. We locked eyes for a few seconds as he saw me recording everything. He may not have known I didn't record the whole pass of the UFO, but knew I got the black hawk, and him now, therefore I was "collateral damage". He said into his radio communicator "We...Have an... er... Issue in Clarksville". That's when I bolted back into my house. I flew up the stairs and into my parents room to my laptop. I knew I only had seconds to get it up on the Internet before I was taken and wouldn't let this whole ordeal be in vain. I knew the video would be viral almost immediatly and the gov't would be backing up in it's tracks. The last thing I remember before waking up is the MIB arguing with my mom at the door as the video finished uploading to YouTube, and as I had a semi-coherent thread made to post to ATS.

A few interesting notes:
-It had to be August because of the dry, hot air. Plus, I was working hours I only work in the summer. Plus...
-I remember thinking of some type of "attack" happening in July that had everybody annoyed and on edge. The video could possibly push things over the edge, which was why I had to get it out there.

What do you think about this? I still can't get over how vivid it was. Every single detail was solid and taken care of. The memory was so clear and coherent that I could say it happened yesterday, if I didn't know better.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I also had a UFO dream recently. It wasn't a particularly bad one, but it was rather vivid.

Personally, I have these semi-regularly but even if this wasn't the case, I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

Dreams are what happens as your brain steps through memories of recent experiences and "files" them in long-term memories. Kind of like your brain in de-frag mode.

Had you been reading through the UFO forum or watching a lot of sci-fi shows around the time it happened?

Either way, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I don't think the MIB pay you a visit unless you happen to see something they didn't want ya to.

TheAssoc.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

See that's the thing, I really haven't been looking at that much scifi stuff lately, and went to bed early without looking at ATS or anything! That's why it was so surprising.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Possible pre-cog

How Can You Tell if Your Having a Precognitive Dream?
There are some traits people who experience psychic dreams have mentioned. Many notice a visual difference in a psychic dream and that of their normal dreams. The precognitive dreams may appear to be very vivid. Sometimes it is as if the dreamer is watching something on a newsreel. The psychic dream may have a different coloration than their normal dreams.

Some people say the sound in the dream is unclear, like a bad phone connection. But some report the sound being vibrantly clear. Some people report that their precognitive dreams happen in the first few moments after going to sleep, during the time when you may not even realise you are asleep until you awake with a start. Some have reported their dreams occur in the last few moments before waking

Just remember it may still be symbolic or metaphorical about the self, given vividly to make sure you get the message. Do you have a history of pre-cog?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Well, that is kinda odd, but I still don't think it's anything to worry too much about.

I'm not completely discounting the existence of "psychic dreams" or any similar phenomenon, but I do think that if that sort of thing exists, it's so rare that there's no point in giving it too much thought.

Hope this helps and that things get better.

TheAssoc.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

the dream was definetly very vivid. It felt like it just happened in real life. I have had precignitive dreams in the past, starting with something small like doing my laundry, then building up to predicting my depression, getting out of the depression, and now this.

Let me just say, I'm not scared of something like that happening. I WANT something like that to happen. When I woke up, my first thought was "crap. That was a dream?".

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

How Can You Tell if Your Having a Precognitive Dream?
There are some traits people who experience psychic dreams have mentioned. Many notice a visual difference in a psychic dream and that of their normal dreams. The precognitive dreams may appear to be very vivid. Sometimes it is as if the dreamer is watching something on a newsreel. The psychic dream may have a different coloration than their normal dreams.

Some people say the sound in the dream is unclear, like a bad phone connection. But some report the sound being vibrantly clear. Some people report that their precognitive dreams happen in the first few moments after going to sleep, during the time when you may not even realise you are asleep until you awake with a start. Some have reported their dreams occur in the last few moments before waking

[edit on 27-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

This is basically giving a pre-cog the parameters of literally any type of dream at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I've had multiple UFO/Alien dreams within the last 15 years or so. One a couple years back, in which I was in a fairly small house which 'seemed' to be abandoned, all I can remember is that there wasn't any furiture in it.

I remember looking out the front window and seeing some sort of small flying craft, small enough you could put it in your living room . As I looked out the side window, from the front window, I saw it pass by the window; I then looked out the side window and saw it pass by there as well. I someone got a birds eye view as I watched it circle around the house 3 times and landed in the front yard. Being so small I thought it was a remote controlled craft...till it started to unfold into a fairly larger craft!

I started to freak out, and panic but watched it complete it's unfolding and then a hatch opened up and a FULL humaniod firgure walked out of the craft dressed up in armor suiting much like the guy in the PC game called Crysis which came out appox 6 months after I had this dream.

With my heart pumping practically out of my chest I was frozen in terror and just stop there watching him as he looked around and noticed I was there. He was at least 7ft tall and carring a very near wepon which looked like the one in the pic above. (really wierd)

As I back in the house with him walking toward me, we both were inside and he looked around, paused for a second and then said in a almost human garbled voice as he looked at me and said..

"are you the only one here ?" I replied "yes.." then I woke up..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Thats really not a good thing to read as an intro to the phenomena now I look at it, the important part is that there is a distinguishable difference which you get to know better over time. Only the person who had the dream will know the difference, words do these phenomana little credit im sorry.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

It could very well be precognitive. At first the ship i saw looked like this:
threetreesstudios.com...
(the bottom one). Keep in mind, i dont even watch battlestar galactica, i just got that from a google search!

Then, it kind of shifted and looked like this:
farm4.static.flickr.com...
(except grayish-brown and more ship like). It made i loud buzzing-drilling sound through the air.

Throughout this dream, i felt like i was being given a warning, or a 'sneak preview', but it still felt very real, like it was happening in real life. I could see as well as i could in real life. And it was as detailed, if not more than real life. Everything was so clear! But i'll stop short of saying this will happen. I can only hope something this exciting could happen to me

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hey can a Mod delete this post I messed up and posted to the wrong forum.

With Thanks

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Babblingretard]

top topics

join