It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you find the 'word'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
How many members on ATS are good at research or pride themselves on their ability to solve a puzzle. If you feel that is you, here is a challenge - Cliff High of Web Bot fame has posted an article on half past human looking for a particular word. Not just any word but one that will cause those in power who are shapeshifting reptillians to expose themselves to human gaze.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Shades of David Icke I hear you say - however even if you don't believe in shapeshifting reptillians it must be admitted that those that look into the origins of man's past on earth or the origins of the illuminatii usually end up believing that reptillians or aliens are at the root of it all.

However that to one side, I would ask that members read Cliffs article and if they are interested or enjoy puzzle solving then help in the search. The only clues that Cliff has let fall in his radio interviews so far is that he believes it could be Summerian or Sanskrit.

Anything that looks as if it could be a serious contender will be passed on to Cliff.

Just one more thing this is not a debate about whether Cliff is right or wrong sane or mad it is an attempt to ask serious scholars who have missed the artcile to see if they can find out any information on the 'word'.

As Cliff has put the information out in the open I thought it would be good to find out the calibre of ATS members and their skills in research.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If there is such a thing, a band like muse would be keen to put it in one of their songs so it is sung globally. Perhaps they could use it as the title and expose a few of those tv folk the utubers are always showing grainy compressed images of. Who knows, considering much ancient occult or witchcraft magic has this power word theme through stories or myth passed down throught the ages there may be somthing to it. Im not holding my breath though

Edit to add; someone should look it up on their next trip to the akashic, would save alot of net research.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The bird bird bird,The bird is the word.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Obviously need to recruit some one with OOBE or remote viewing experience then - any takers.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
The bird bird bird,The bird is the word.

You said it.

Kinda catchy.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

The only thing ATS'ers are better at than research is comedy. Seriously made me laugh with the bird is the word bit. LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by keldas

If not carefully exposed or presented would this word or energy identifier lol not cause a all out war!!! Why would one such as Cliff want this to be so easily distributed over the net knowing if true it would just cause chaos w/o order. I would assume that this word is for those who are prepared to battle over your souls within the dark realm and not for any tounge to speak, specially if it requires a certain toung to speak it.

[edit on 4/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
As far as I know it needs a human to speak the words. As for the timing of it Cliff has made no secret about his search for the word as he has put it on his website for all to see and I believe time is running out.

Perhaps for the sake of humanity we need to find this word and quickly.

new topics

top topics

join