It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March against immigration law is planned in Dallas on Saturday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

March against immigration law is planned in Dallas on Saturday

www.dallasnews.com

Under a banner of "We Are All Arizona," activists are predicting that a tough new immigration law in that state will fuel activism and protests nationwide, including a march already planned Saturday in downtown Dallas.

Dallas police are preparing for a crowd of up to 100,000 for Saturday's march, Assistant Police Chief Charles Cato said Monday.

"Am I going to get my family separated?" said Rodrigo, who is part of a mixed immigration status family. "With the mega-march this Saturday, it is a boundary line that says, 'We've had enough.' "
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I was skimming throught local news and found this. In 2006 we (Dallas) had a 350,000-500,000 march involving illegal immigrants.

I never of thought that this new bill would spread this fast. My state (TX) isnt even effected by it, its only Arizona right now. Is it really that hard to just come into the country legally????

"We've had enough." - the last part of the snippet above - Had enough??? All I can say to that is *face palm*. Your in our country illegally. Your the ciminals under the current laws. If youve had enough - go back to your own country and try to fix it instead of running over into ours.

Come saturday, I just may drive down to the march and see first hand how many people show up and how they handle the situation.

www.dallasnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit- I put this in *breaking* because of how fast the march got planned, and that 100,000 people could be expected to come.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by buni11687]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
i wonder if the public at large knows that these demonstrations
are used by agencies to photograph all the participants, cateogorize
them, create dossiers on the newbies, expand the files on the already known troublemakers...

i would be surprised if these agencies (think DHS, FBI, CIA) weren't covertly helping get the events organized and staged, through front orgs. that actually bus people in to gather a larger crowd under the pretense of 'Protest'....

wear goggles and cover those ears , those are two easily recognizable identification points... but be warned if too many are incognito, the authorities will cause chaos or unlawful resistance so as to arrest many,
or at least to cause enough confusion that you might un-mask yourself

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
My state (TX) isnt even effected by it, its only Arizona right now.

wrong

this is gonna affect ALL states. If they have to leave AZ,
do u think they r going back to Mexico??? NO, they will
go camp out in ur neighborhood. It affects us all.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yes, unfortunately, you are correct.

They will move east to our sanctuary state of North Carolina.

But, I don't think our governor will have the "balls" to sign a bill like Arizona's.

And, yes, even in North Carolina, "We've Had Enough."

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

"Am I going to get my family separated?" said Rodrigo, who is part of a mixed immigration status family.

I think what Rodrigo means to say is, "half of my family are here illegally".

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

your right... if you look at stats the only segment of Kansas population that's on the increase is Mexicans... AZ new law will only drive them deeper into the heartland and in greater numbers.

and while this debate goes on more Americans will be attacked
Woman talks about her ordeal with a Mexican National things like this happen every day down here... people need to wake up...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

What I meant by dosent effect, is just law part. I totally agree that the illegals are just going to run to different states, putting the states in greater distress due to the influx of illegals that are bound to "mob" them.

I dont understand why they would go to Texas and start protesting when it was Arizona that made the law. Watch them start protesting in D.C., I could easily see them going up there and starting a "support illegals" rally.

Im going to be keeping an eye on my local news, sometimes theres smaller protests in other cities around my area, like Denton or Grand Prarie.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Then i think it would be a good idea for state troopers to start preparing for the influx of new citizens coming in.seems like now we will be living in a a real police state.but its the only way to catch illegals fleeing arizona

top topics

join