It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Sending Clear Message to Republicans! Will They Listen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Alright. I'm somewhat inebriated, so my mind is more easily allowing me to formulate 'thought' in a manner unusual to my normal state of affairs.

I know I don't have a chain email or a quote from an extremist blogger like Sorcha Faal or Orally Taintz to back-up my point, for which I apologize, but I hope you will consider it nevertheless.

This has lead me to the clear realization that god, via natural forces, has chosen to punish areas of the country overrun by republican voters. I believe it is of paramount importance that these areas of the country learn how to listen to god, or they are surely apt to pay a big price.

Here is some groundbreaking research on tornadoes. This is the most recent data on the distribution of nature's MOST VIOLENT STORM:

news.discovery.com...

It may come as little surprise and no comfort to survivors of the weekend tragedy in Mississippi, but recent research confirms that they are living in the most dangerous region in the most dangerous tornado country in the world.

"Tornado Alley" is an unofficial term traditionally used to describe a vaguely outlined swath of countryside from the deep south, through the southern plains and into the upper Midwest, but the label really doesn't tell you very much.

"Results from this analysis indicate that Dixie Alley has the highest frequency of long-track F3 to F5 tornadoes, making it the most active region in the United States," Frates concluded. Dixie Alley had a frequency value of 2.92, followed by Tornado Alley (2.59), Hoosier Alley (2.37) and Carolina Alley (2.00).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/809411293592.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fbe4ce68a14.jpg[/atsimg]

As can clearly be seen, god is repeatedly sending the majority of tornadoes, in totality, as well as the very most powerful overall apex of the destructive forces at his disposal to the heart of the republican 'red' base. God doesn't make mistakes, right? He does not take idle actions.

Clearly, these people need to understand they are doing something to incur god's wrath. What makes god angry? Is it hypocrisy? Using religion to a political means? Not caring for the least among us?

I implore those that are angering god to search deep within themselves. If this pattern continues, god will surely speak in even louder messages...are you listening????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47640c225097.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25d40a4dfec1.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6db222be2a9.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5039e9ef47e.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6eb9ce7c3ab.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c80752981fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 4/27/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So what did Haitians do to "deserve" the destruction of their home. What did quarter of a million asians do to "deserve" the tsunami. Did they do anything? Or maybe they were republican voters. Also they must be worse if you look at the death toll.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pablos
So what did Haitians do to "deserve" the destruction of their home. What did quarter of a million asians do to "deserve" the tsunami. Did they do anything? Or maybe they were republican voters. Also they must be worse if you look at the death toll.

How should I know? I'm sure there are widely followed 'vessels of god' on earth that could give a more informative answer. Doesn't Pat Robertson or Rush Limbaugh usually have much knowledge to impart to the masses on those topics?

Here are some informative ATS threads on the issue:

Rush Limbaugh on Haiti Tragedy

Pat Robertson: Haiti

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Weak as hell.

Quit posting while buzzed up, go have another drink or hit the sack.
Whichever you do, quit with the baiting.

It makes you look foolish.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree

Weak as hell.

Quit posting while buzzed up, go have another drink or hit the sack.
Whichever you do, quit with the baiting.

It makes you look foolish.

I guess it depends on your standards. I see much weaker everyday, dead horses beaten to a pulp. At least i didn't copy and paste a chain email about Obama being the anti-christ, non-american, muslim, or whatever. I think I am speaking a different mental language, rather well, thank-you.

By the way, I don't see you refuting my analysis. Attack the messenger, eh?

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
mmmm......"god" is doing all of this eh?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SelfmadeGME
mmmm......"god" is doing all of this eh?

Do you have a better explanation??

God is all powerful, no? Haven't you seen all of the threads here at ATS denying ignorance concerning god, 2012, earthquakes, rapture, end times, revelation, planet x, obama being the anti-christ, the black pope etc., etc.

You gotta learn to deny ignorance my friend.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts

How should I know? I'm sure there are widely followed 'vessels of god' on earth that could give a more informative answer. Doesn't Pat Robertson or Rush Limbaugh usually have much knowledge to impart to the masses on those topics?

Best,
Skunknuts

Mate, of course I expect you to know. YOU are the one making the claims and putting up the evidence. If you can't give a definitive answer then i guess that is all the proof I need to see you are full of crap. At the very least expect that when you make claims that are unfounded you will be challenged. And don't go recycling other peoples opinions when challenged, it makes you look like an sheep. And a sheep thats wrong to boot

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts

Best,
Skunknuts

Mate, of course I expect you to know. YOU are the one making the claims and putting up the evidence. If you can't give a definitive answer then i guess that is all the proof I need to see you are full of crap. At the very least expect that when you make claims that are unfounded you will be challenged. And don't go recycling other peoples opinions when challenged, it makes you look like an sheep. And a sheep thats wrong to boot

I live in the US, and feel more comfortable formulating theory on my body of knowledge. As for Haiti and other areas of the world, I'm not going to purport to be an expert.

I tried to help as I referred you to others that apparently are experts on the issue such as Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh....

Best,
SN

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Your hurricane analysis is nothing more than hurricanes following the "hurricane belt" that has been established since 1851.

Your tornado analysis baffles me as well. Anyone who lives in the Midwest knows that there is always the possibility of tornadoes, espcially if one resides in Tornado, Dixie, or the Hoosier alleys. Which were established/named for a reason, because they are the most hit by this weather phenomenon ever since modern tracking began.

My greatest concern though is that you simply took analysis of recent weather events and somehow miraculously fit them into the left-right paradigm agenda setting.

Not to mention, you bring God into your argument. Could it possibly be the Earth cleansing itself from the hate, fear, and destruction that humans seem to represent in their everyday lives?

My personal opinion: The Earth is entity, as you and me, and it is just cleansing itself from parasites (humans) that seem to be so bent on destroying it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by higns07

Not to mention, you bring God into your argument. Could it possibly be the Earth cleansing itself from the hate, fear, and destruction that humans seem to represent in their everyday lives?

My personal opinion: The Earth is entity, as you and me, and it is just cleansing itself from parasites (humans) that seem to be so bent on destroying it.

I'm not so sure we are that far apart....

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Possibly, but then again, I would of rather seen your title read, "Earth Sending Clear Message to Americans! Will They Listen?"

I loved how you presented your OP, the connections between the writing and photos, just not so much the written material on God and Republicans. For I imagine our definitions on the two are different, so it could also be the illusion of language at play as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hilarious!!! I LOLed!

Man it takes cahonez to post a thread like this. Bold, entertaining, and highly satirical I wish people could accept this thread for what it is.

Sure, the topic is sensationalist but you'd never see it on MSNBC.

Conersely Pat Robertson on the 700 club actually blamed the Haiti earthquake on voodoo and devil worship. Religeeous far right zealot.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
Hilarious!!! I LOLed!

Man it takes cahonez to post a thread like this. Bold, entertaining, and highly satirical I wish people could accept this thread for what it is.

Sure, the topic is sensationalist but you'd never see it on MSNBC.

Conersely Pat Robertson on the 700 club actually blamed the Haiti earthquake on voodoo and devil worship. Religeeous far right zealot.

Thank you, glad you appreciated the thread.

I still hold that my theory is as at least as well established as about 90% of the threads dealing w/ the tangential issues upon which I was attempting to hit.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Oh Jesus ,its clear

god hates Republicans and real Americans

God must be a fooking liberal terrorist lover

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Wait, I hadn't thought of that. Maybe god is the enemy w/ all of his socially activist messages. Does that make glen beck the anti-christ or something? Wait, now I'm all confused.

Best,
SN

new topics

top topics

join