It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born in the US?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Them charts you posted look like pre school stuff.
Some have no titles (so we have no idea what they are portraying) and some even have the word "modified" on them.
Do you have links to these charts or are we just to accept what you post?
Where are they from and who collaborated them?

Little bit shabby by my standards.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by virgom129]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Them charts you posted look like pre school stuff.
Some have no titles (so we have no idea what they are portraying) and some even have the word "modified" on them.
Do you have links to these charts or are we just to accept what you post?
Where are they from and who collarorated them?

Little bit shabby by my standards.

All readily verifiable. They are for the most part clearly marked, and the info is easily found using the google. Sorry if it it preschoolesque, but ya gotta play to your audience....

Like I said, I gotta get ready to help some people, otherwise I would post the articles. If you google 'stock market under obama' 'job loss numbers' 'US GDP' 'Effect on deficit of bush and obama programs' I'm sure you'll see I'm not making anything up.

Later!

Best,
Skunknuts

P.S. I asked how you like your socialized medicine??!!

P.P.S. Do you know that OZ will pay me generously to relocate and get established if I move there (being a psychologist). I'm seriously considering it, You like your country, overall??

[edit on 4/27/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
There is nothing factual about anything electronic.

Coop would nearly make you more suspicious the way he is handling this.

Although I should never question such a reputable newsreporter. He believes the electronic bith cert is genuine ,

so are these genuine Coop?

www.youtube.com...

theintelhub.blogspot.com...

could these be true too, becuase they are electronic? right?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8250226535e.jpg[/atsimg]

Best,
Skunknuts

"Any alterations invalidate this certificate"..

If there's an alteration next to "CERTIFICATE NO", and alterations render it invalid.. I'm pretty sure anderson cooper video was displaying an invalid certificate.

Either way, I don't believe anything "they" say.. obama is a liar, the govt lies and the GOP and DNC are epic liars .... with 2 bogus but profitable wars, pipelines and empire building to safeguard... I can think of billions of "no bid" "cost plus" reasons for them to lie about this.

obama so easily smiles out BS lies, and the establishment is always so FOS.. I can't fathom how anyone takes their word for anything.

Who can't see the moral turpitude displayed by both democrats and republicans?.. these corporate owned politicians might be capable of using propaganda and lies to engineer the nation into wars that have killed about a million people who were 7000+ miles away from being an illegal alien .. yet this same gang of lying phony clowns are telling the truth about their dear party leader?

Any believers notice, oh I dunno.. a pattern of behavior over the last 10+ years?.. or history? remember how the bush admin & MSM reacted when caught lying about iraq, WMDs and all that? or clinton with "that woman"?.. lie, deny, delay, obfuscate, discredit, belch talking points to rally the flock... sound familiar?.. it's a "tell", if they put a-lot of effort into denying it while trashing those who dare disagree.. its probably true.

Lets not pretend the DNC is morally or ethically above taking a few liberties with residency rules so their star QB is eligible for the big game.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I just googled US GDP as you suggested.
The last confirmed US GDP (Feb 2010) is lower than in Sept 2008.
The "forcast" is higher for after though. Wierd huh?
Real figures don't lie, only forcasts.
And BTW, figures are so easy to play with. A 6% rise in GDP now is nothing coming after a huge drop and could still be way below say 3 months ago if it's a monthly update.
Dont test me on figures cause I's good at them

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfoSpecial

ROFLMAO

I would never portend to bother you with any facts because your mind is already made up Gundy

You mean because you do not have any?

And on a side note, would you please stop with your trolling attempts?
Thank you in advance.

Care to point out any of my trolling attempts? See if it is before or after your coming into this thread to repeat and old lie and then refusing to back it up.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Did we really need another thread on the topic?
Thanks for giving the issue some more play time!!

Now you just have to figure out which hospital Obama was born in.

Queen's Medical Center or Kapi`olani Medical Center?

Several news sites, including Snopes and UPI, originally claimed it was Queen's Medical Center. Oddly, the original articles were later scrubbed to reflect Kapi`olani.

Screen shots:
www.wnd.com...

About.com still lists Queens as a birthplace. Granted about is only as good as the info entered but someone got the facts from somewhere.

1. Barack Hussein OBAMA was born on 4 August 1961 at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein OBAMA, Sr. of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann DUNHAM of Wichita, Kansas.

genealogy.about.com...

To add further insult to injury a Hawaiian newsletter listed Queens back in 2004 and even the MyBarackObama.com campaign website listed his birth hospital as Queen's. THis site is now the Organizing for America site.

Oh wait...a Library of Congress Genealogist also lists his birthplace as Queen's Medical center. But, he later changed it to reflect Kapi' olani.
www.wnd.com...

Why did the story change??
How could such a basic cut and dry fact be the subject of debate?
Why have multiple sources including his campaign site listed Queen's?

Perhaps the story was changed because Queen's was not on board with the lies.

No doubt he was born in Hawaii so why the deception and slight of hand?

With basic info. like this, is it any wonder why so many people have questions about Obama? It is human nature to ask why when the presented facts don't make sense.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Good points. Infact lets change tact,
forget about the birth certificate and instead investigae where his mother was on his birthdate. I'm sure the US imigration office would know when she arrived back, passport stamping, flight records and all that.
My hunch is, if she wasn't on US soil on that day then he wasn't born in the USA.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

Good points. Infact lets change tact,
forget about the birth certificate and instead investigae where his mother was on his birthdate. I'm sure the US imigration office would know when she arrived back, passport stamping, flight records and all that.
My hunch is, if she wasn't on US soil on that day then he wasn't born in the USA.

You have evidence that she was anywhere but the US or just tossing out anything you hope no one can disprove? Why even belong to ATS if you are just going to toss out anything that sounds like a fun rumor to spread?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

You're very selective on which posts you respond to. You don't reply with answers to my questions but reply to my post directed at another member..
I would think where his mother was is more than relevant to the OP.
I'm not starting rumours. just offering another option to confirm or deny the thread.
I shouldm't be on ATS?? Thats just a xhildish statement.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by K J Gunderson

You're very selective on which posts you respond to. You don't reply with answers to my questions but reply to my post directed at another member..

Where did you ask me any questions? If I failed to answer them, I did not see them. I still do not see them.

I would think where his mother was is more than relevant to the OP.

Sure, she was in the US. Have anything that proves otherwise?

[quuote]I'm not starting rumours. just offering another option to confirm or deny the thread.

I did not say starting, I said spreading. A rumor is exactly what it is since you still have nothing other than your idea.

I shouldm't be on ATS?? Thats just a xhildish statement.

Actually the childish part would be not understanding how a conditional statement works. I did not say you should not be on ATS. Please read more carefully if you are going to start whining about what I write.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Can we please get the ability to negatively flag threads at ATS?

No, I'm not a birther. I am satisfied that Obama is eligible to hold the position of POTUS.

But this back and forth posting of threads concerning Obama's place of birth is just stupid. Nothing new is gained, except, I guess, stars and flags and the magic points which will get people a cup of coffee if they also have a couple of dollars.

Sheesh!

I'm glad threads don't actually give off a real smell, because the stench of the pot of crap that keeps getting stirred would be ovewhelming.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It truly illustrates that Obama Koolaid drinkers are just as drunk as the Bush Koolaid drinkers were for the last 8 years.

Will the people ever figure out that Obama, regardless of the birther issue, is just another *criminal* for Wall Street, no different than Bush, his daddy, Clinton...on and on.

Seems like the birther issue bantering back and forth is just a distraction from the real issue: The U.S. approaching a national debt interest payment that will surpass what this nations GDP can afford to pay.

....All done by design over the last ~5 administrations.

In fact I think we're already there [bankrupt]....comptroller of the GAO announced the U.S. was insolvent several years ago.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by zzombie]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

certificate of live birth doesn't mean anything, it only means a child was born, well no #. his name was barry souter, not barrack hussein obama when he was born anyway.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
wow, I can't believe people are still supporting Obama in this thread. all the politicians are crooks and liars.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
wow, I can't believe people are still supporting Obama in this thread. all the politicians are crooks and liars.

You know, some of us are simply supporting logic, reason, reality, and sense. No matter what you think about the man or the job he is doing, this birth certificate nonsense is just too stupid.

It seems that to you there are only two choices, ignore reality and become a birther or support Obama? Sorry but there are other options.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join