It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Bush Flipped his lid?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What going on with this guy...is he going nut's...spouting his decisions are Gods will?

From Article: "In interviews with a number of White House staffers who were willing to talk off the record, a picture of an administration under siege has emerged, led by a man who declares his decisions to be Gods will and then tells aides to f- over anyone they consider to be an opponent of the administration"

Sounds like we've got another nut-job with his finger on the war buttonmakes me think about the Hitlers of the worldis there another one in the making here?

Story

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by rcoreyn]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well, yeah, this aint news. This Moron has been hearing voices from god since 9/11. Nothing new hear folks.

But it seems recently he has been cracking up and really losing it. Just like Hitler did as the red armies crushed closer and closer to Berlin, Hitler stood in his war room commanding units that no longer existed in theater that no longer were held by his forces.

So maybe Hitler...er...Bush knows Kerrys commicrats are tightening the noose around his neck, and is starting to lose it.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I believe bush is so delusional that he thinks he is god incarnated. I will not be surprise that he be one of those expresidents that goes crazy after he leaves the White house.

He appeals to religious quotes to look more human to the public.

I love the pic banshe

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ban is right. This probably does belong in the Mudpit. Will most likely wind up there after I add my 2 cents.

Not being a qualified psychiatrist, I can't speak to the prez's delusions or lack there of....but what I can talk about is the observable fact from recent pictures and newsclips on the Alphabet services. The man looks positively gruesome, unwell, or any adjective you care to apply to his appearance will work just fine for me.

It is so obvious over the course of time how that job (president of USA) ages any man who gets the job. I don't normally feel any sympathy for Republican politicians, but over the last week, I have felt some deep empathy for our president. He doesn't look alright to me, I don't care if he does run 5 miles a day.

Pity, I don't believe he knew how deeply debilitating all that responsibility is three years ago. And he wants a second term? He won't live to see it thru if he is elected, imho.

No matter how deep my empathy might run...I won't vote for him this time around either.
rad

[edit on 6-6-2004 by radstar]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Please, please reassure me that the US population will see sense and vote out this trigger-happy lune in this year's election.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
You gotta be kidding, right? We didn't elect him the first time around.
The supremes did.

rad

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I still don't understand why we try to push our ideals for democracy on other countries. But anywho..John Ashcroft is even worse, he spouts the same thing and encourages his subordinates to sing songs about God and has someone anoint him with holy water when he walks into meetings. I just don't think they understand the concept of their religion.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Maybe it's the French food that's making him ill.
I haven't noticed he looked sick. He looked injured for falling off a bike in Crawford.

In any event the politicos all dance to Wall Street and the bureaucrats are but a tools. The media and 4th estate will spin your eyes to vote for who they deem to be most usable in keeping the sheeple placated.

So ask yourself, what does the media want you to see?

U.S. President George W. Bush with his French counterpart Jacques Chirac at the Elysee Palace in Paris, June 5, 2004.

"There is only one step from the sublime to the ridiculous."
---Maximilien Robespierre

[edit on 6-6-2004 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Jamuhn

What do you expect from AShcroft he is the son of an Assemblies of God Pentecostal minister who, as governor of Missouri, spent millions of taxpayer dollars to sue the National Organization for Women just for trying to pass the Equal Rights Amendment. He is a women hater and a homofhobic.

And when in his acceptance speech he said that America has not kind but jesus, now that is scary for an enforcer of the law if you are a believer of something else.

[edit on 6-6-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
He adds God to all of his statemnets because thats what you all want to hear. If he was to say that he did not believe in God....would you have voted for him in the first place? I think not. Nnow because of the war and his decisions he is a moron as you put it... he is a bad person because he uses God as his anchor.

Personally I would rather not hear the word God in any of his statements or anybody elses for that matter as a reason for anybody's actions. God the almighty scapegoat.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well

Textthat he did not believe in God....would you have voted for him in the first place

When Bush appointed him the first thing I said was I don't like him, I guess I was right, about religion well it has never been of much importance to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcoreyn
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Story

This link had four spy bots on it. People beware, Get a spy bot finder. Search and destory is good.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by rcoreyn]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Banshee

I have to agree.

MUDPIT

And I really like your pic!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Bush is not a Christian, though he may think he is. There is no way he could do and say the things he's done and be for real.

ASScroft.. he's no different from any other religious zealot trying to shove his views down everyone else's throats. I don't care what he does on his own time, but what he does during office hours should not be veering off into the spiritual. Even as a Christian, I believe there must be a line drawn. Otherwise, they're no different from the freakin' Taliban.

I remember Reagan would mention God from time to time, but he, like my grandparents - and many in that generation - did not believe in pushing those beliefs down people's throats. He simply reminded folks that God was with us. He was tha man.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
EastCoastKid (wellcome)

It is a problem with us people we may want to look like we can separate our personal point of views from work but we can, we take them all the time and make decisions base on them and for a person of position like Ashcroft he is weak when it comes to that.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You think Bush is a idiot? Our president Thabu Mbeki says he doesn't believe HIV causes AIDS. Nero fiddles while Rome burns!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey Marg, how ya doin?

Of course our politics, thinking and professional behaviors will be inspired some by our individual faiths, but we can be rational and not push it off on other people. That's weak. If you exhibit excellent behaviors, kindness and treat people - all people fairly - then maybe, just maybe someone might be interested in following your path of faith. It's the personal example (w/out words) that makes the biggest impression.

My mother always says: You catch more flies with honey... than with vinegar

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't say mudpit right now. There's a difference between disagreeing and disliking a polotician and calling everyone who disagrees with you an asscock.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpusDei
You think Bush is a idiot? Our president Thabu Mbeki says he doesn't believe HIV causes AIDS. Nero fiddles while Rome burns!

Cringe.. That's pretty disengenous, I'd say. Not to mention flat out dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join