It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptoid audiofile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i came across that on that lizard command forum...dunno about them, but this file was rather intriguing...

www.hbeeinc.com...

amusing, in the least. what do the rest of ya'll think?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Funny...a bit lame but pretty funny. What's the "Lizard Command" forum?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a place where the "reptilian overlords" converse about their diabolical plans to pursue everyday life. a link has been posted in the secret society forums, but i'll also add a link here...

www.hbeeinc.com...

the way they use the english language is odd, for those that are "humans" on the board do not speak like they do. it's just best if you check it yourself and post what you think

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow, how extremely lame. A role playing forum for those with overactive imaginations...*shakes head*

pitiful. I'll check it out though. I'm sure they'll LOVE me

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

This forum is humorous! This humble agent finds copious amounts of humor and brevity amongst the brethren! I shall sign up and add my voice to the brethren and their...um...blah blah blah.

Cool forum. Pz.

[Edited on 6/5/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
::steps up to podium::
::taps microphone::

"is this thing on?"
"good"

::clears bronchial tube::

"HAIL HEROD!"

::hears dead silence::
::sees traces of dumbstruck in the nonexistent crowd::
::walks off the stage::

"cloud has left the building"

::crowd comes rushing back into their seats::

"YAY!"

::comes running back to the stage::
::looks upset::

"hey..."

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
www.hbeeinc.com...
That is a weird audiofile. A reptoid voice played by humans. It reminds me of what they play at Bohemian Grove: voice of the devil/satan talking to the worshippers.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
ah, immortal, i've heard of the bohemian grove rituals. isn't the effigy supposed to represent moloch? either way, i see nothing healthy in those rituals that our world leaders engage in. i once heard walter cronkite did the effigy's voice at one time.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

www.hbeeinc.com...
That is a weird audiofile. A reptoid voice played by humans. It reminds me of what they play at Bohemian Grove: voice of the devil/satan talking to the worshippers.

no - its a text to speach program you can download a demo of off the net

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Is posting this utter garbage in the best interests of this site ?

ATS has a reputation to uphold.

Moderators please do something about this, it really does ATS a disservive to let crap like this be posted on here.

What is "top secret" about it ? .......... Zilch.

What is "National Enquirer" about it ? ......... Everything.

We have standards on here, this makes a mockery of them.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

i came across that on that lizard command forum...dunno about them, but this file was rather intriguing...

www.hbeeinc.com...

That was hilarious!!!! "Humanoids to lunch on, yum yum" "Better wireless reception"

This should be in the BTS jokes section though....

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
it depends on what your standard happens to be, jaykew. i only posted it out of interest. whatever.

[Edited on 6/5/2004 by cloud]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
(in reference to reptilian forums) wow... what a waste of time...

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by gravriderX]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew

Is posting this utter garbage in the best interests of this site ?

ATS has a reputation to uphold.

Moderators please do something about this, it really does ATS a disservive to let crap like this be posted on here.

What is "top secret" about it ? .......... Zilch.

What is "National Enquirer" about it ? ......... Everything.

We have standards on here, this makes a mockery of them.

I would say about half the posts in here dealing with channeled aliens, grey sex organs, reptilian presidents and "is this cut on my ass cheek an adbuction experience?" don't belong in this forum because of their fantastic, immature nature but this post was really funny...I'd rather see humor than another typical "Hi I'm new I had this dream..." post.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well post it on Ophra or something like that ............ but purleasssse! dont lower OUR standards on here by posting such garbage.

This is a SERIOUS forum for people INTERESTED in things ATS .......... so pop along to Jerry Springer or something if you want to discuss something like that.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
who are you to decide what's "above top secret?" perhaps some of the greatest truths lie beneath our noses. am i holding a gun to your head, commanding you to lower your standards? it's always up to you to decide whether it's bunk or not. with those "reptilians" on the board being so serious, that's why i took interest. it doesn't seem to have too much commotion, so perhaps it would be nice to see attention drawn to it, and then maybe, just maybe they would give the jig up. be it real or not, when one is under much scrutiny, they skip town.

now excuse me, i have to call my agent...something about booking a meeting with oprah and maybe conan o'brien. jerry springer is just a crackpot

[Edited on 6/5/2004 by cloud]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Once again...you do know he simply posted this to lighten the mood right? He wasn't trying to "hoax" anybody nor is the Reptilian forum a serious forum...it's supposed to be funny.

If everything was removed out of here for being incredibly stupid this forum would have very little posted.

As I said before...I'd prefer to read the occasional light hearted post like this then constantly fielding silly posts about how the reptoids are taking over our planet and the benefits of channeling pleiadians. Wouldn't you? Don't you feel those kind of posts bring down the UFO community as well?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
dat's right...anyways, if those supposed reptoids and pleidians exist, i'll just wait for that day...as of right now, i'm waiting for a return reply from the mod at that site...if they deem this filthy meatsack worthy enough for their site
. so begins the battle of reptilian versus simian!

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
cloud love the reptilian page its hilarous
and i do have to agree with you about JayKew's posts if he dont like their are plenty of other sites out the so why dont he go find anothe one. if you ask me its people the bisnoch all the time that bring this sites reputation down not the wierd posts.

mrq

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

That audio was hysterical.
And I agree, nothin' wrong with posting that here. I enjoy a good laugh while perusing the different threads.
It's good to laugh...lest you become cranky and annoying.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join