It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a spiritualist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hi ats I was speaking to someone who lives by me the other day who had lost their father last year, she told me that she has been to see a spiritualist, whom she had never met before.

She had said that this man described her picture above her fireplace and described the fact that her mum and dad where never married and that he had only given his wife to be an engagement ring before his death amognst other things also.

Is there any way online I could have this read for me I would love to dabble!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

I get some impressions from you. You're going through a curious time in your life with the pull of a new place being felt. This opportunity is on your mind, but the ties of family are strong. There's a strong male presence in your life, I'm not sensing a boyfriend...more of an older guiding presence. There's a lot of respect and love there. You're a warm, loving person with something more to give than others might realise. Spending time outside enlivens you and wet weather can be slightly frustrating. You enjoy having plants around you, but I'm seeing a room somewhere where plants don't do well. There's change on the horizon and I see you as being the agent of this change when you're ready. You're a grounded person with a reluctance to get into dramatics.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I am interested too, but how many are legit on ATS?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You can do this for yourself, but it won't happen overnight. Recognize that the possibility of fraud is real. You just don't know who is for real and who isn't. Learn about meditation, as there is plenty of material on the internet and in book stores. There are pitfalls. I try to visualize a sphere of white light surrounding my body when I begin to meditate so that spirits of darkness will stay away. Ask God to protect you from evil influences, and for Him to reveal the Truth to you every day. If you choose this as a life path and do it in the right way your life will truly be enriched. There is no instantaneous path to Spirituality. If you learn about it, you will understand things from the inside out. Information can become knowledge, with the goal being the achievement of wisdom over time. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

you got all of that information off my profile page tut tut

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
bumping for relevance I am still searching for a church spiritualist,

any help guys?

top topics

join