It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KATYN 2. Polish opposition party demands international investigation into plane crash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Seems like this one could go either way, lets keep an eye on who exactly is commissioned to investigate. I think two things to be attentive to would be one; the possibility of a false flag attack, simply for the ease of speculation towards Russian involvement. The other would be to keep an eye on each individual on-board the plane, because the best way to kill someone and get away with it would be to put him/her next to someone very important.

The interesting thing should be: why can nobody corroborate whether the man who filmed this is alive or not, and if he is alive why not just ask him what he was filming...

food for thought.
Enjoy the day everyone!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Sadly, I am afraid the Polish people will not accept "Rand the Internet Poster" as a legitimate researcher.

Perhaps they actually want a real investigation by real people in real life. That are not Russians....

Whaaat?

Do you actually read what you write or does it simply come out per automatics?

So you believe that the Polish people (of which I can venture and say you know nothing of) would rather believe a militant muslim homepage or some random blog by an Austrian woman whose mental status are up for debate???

Did you watch the video with Mrs. Burgermeister when she walked around the city, asking the (Polish) citizens if they thought this might be a conspiracy?
Well, if you didn't, here is what happened:
They got offended by the idea!

GEEZ!
Why do I even bother anymore?

Rand?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Here's a new view of the video, a digitally-enhanced version.
ATS thread

<< 1  2  3   >>

join