It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out two suns and chemtrailers in action

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Some decent research into the subject will show you this is an increasing phenomena.
It will also show you many people around the world are questioning this phenomena.
If you think we are all delusional,then you must be able to explain this phenomena!!! Enlighten us.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

Ok you go with your gut then, despite there being studies of persistent contrails since before the 1970's carried out by thousands of scientists all over the world.

By doing so you are embracing pseudo-science and spreading lies and disinformation.

By the way, I like how you subvert the one-liner rule. Just add a quote and a link and it's all taken care of...pure genius.

By the way, there is no one line rule, there is a minimal post rule for when the minimal post adds nothing to the ongoing discussion.

I believe providing three links with numerous sources of information is sufficient enough.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

I saw only one question, lol.

The rest was a generalized "attack" on people who believe any alternative theories.

To answer your "question", you should read previous posts wherein I state my position on the subject.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Contrails - chemtrails not much difference is there? nasty stuff either way.

Yep, the deadly dihydrogen monoxide from these trails is terrible for us and the Earth.

Some of the dangers associated with DHMO:

Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
Contributes to soil erosion.
Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

DHMO FACTS

You are quite right, nasty stuff indeed. It doesn't surprise me one bit that TPTB would spray something as toxic as DHMO into our skies for whatever nefarious purposes they may have.

As for your claim of "people reporting 2 suns" being an increasing phenomenon, could a simple explanation be that more people the world over purchase cameras everyday, point them at the sun, snap a few shots, are unaware of basic meteorlogical phenomena and lens manifestations, post these pics and vids on the internet and claim that there is 2 suns

Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Gday thanks for your input.
I have tried to think of reasons why all of a sudden people are taking photos of the sun,you have to ask what is the motive.
Most of the time we film something after or during the time we see it with our eyes.When i saw the two suns my first reaction was grab the camera.
Then you have those that are filming it to 'catch' this phenomena,motives could vary greatly.
I started doing my own pics of the sun,but my experiment had only just started when the clouds came.The sunrise and sunset have been clouded over for at least 5 weeks solid making it quite difficult to see anything let alone take a pic.
Iam going to purchase an old style welding mask,and see if i can get any pics thru it.
Its defiantly worth looking into this further.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't really feel I can comment much on this because it's been so damn cloudy recently that I've barely seen one sun, let alone two.

Although I will say that the videos I've seen sport the hallmarks of lens flare for the most part. Are people actually seeing these two suns with their eyes? If so it would be helpful next time someone is taking footage to completely cover our sun with a hand, card, or whatever and see what happens to the smaller "sun". That way lens flare would be pretty much rules out. Before the persistant clouds, I only noticed one sun though.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

G'day iceblue,

Good luck with the welding lens experiment, but please take great precaution in doing so, anything regarding looking directly at the sun can be extremely dangerous for you, and your camera equipment.

As an experienced welder, I would suggest starting out with nothing less than a #12 or #13 shade lens, and working your way down from there.

Another option would be finding out if the town you live in, or a surrounding area has an astronomical society. Most astronomical societies welcome new comers and all kinds of questions, and someone will surely have a solar telescope.

Also, if you're in the Southern California area, NASA JPL is hosting it's annual open house May 15th and 16th, and they also have solar telescopes for the public, and professional astronomers on hand, not to mention the other awesomeness that is the JPL

JPL Open House

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Sounds like great fun.I live on the sth tip of oz in vic,near wilsons promontory.Iam lucky to find people here, let alone a club of some sort,lol !!
Thanks for the tip for the welding glass,i wanna start as dark as possible,just need this cloud to clear,or is it cloud???

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Well...

I don't have an explanation for said phenomenon. The reason there being because I just walked outside, and whatya know?

...only one sun.

Maybe you guys need an eye exam?

Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ive seen the sun thing here recently in Jersey. Ive never seen it before. Id like to know this, why during the day, all day here can I see the moon, and the sun with out turning my head? Theyre both visible in the sky at the same time all day... That to me doesnt make sense. But its probably just swamp gas right?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Ive seen the sun thing here recently in Jersey. Ive never seen it before. Id like to know this, why during the day, all day here can I see the moon, and the sun with out turning my head? Theyre both visible in the sky at the same time all day... That to me doesnt make sense. But its probably just swamp gas right?

The moon takes about 25 hours to circle the earth, so if you start on a night when the moon rises as the sun sets, about 12 days later they will rise together. It happens once a month (twice occasionally) and is called the "New Moon".

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by lagnar

Ok you go with your gut then, despite there being studies of persistent contrails since before the 1970's carried out by thousands of scientists all over the world.

By doing so you are embracing pseudo-science and spreading lies and disinformation.

By the way, I like how you subvert the one-liner rule. Just add a quote and a link and it's all taken care of...pure genius.

By the way, there is no one line rule, there is a minimal post rule for when the minimal post adds nothing to the ongoing discussion.

I believe providing three links with numerous sources of information is sufficient enough.

Well, I would say that since science is in a state of constant emergence or change, I can live with that, and thankfully so.

Never take science too seriously bud, it changes and is amended constantly. Far from the end-all, be-all some of us would appreciate it being.

I was unawares of the end of the "one liner rule". Nice of you fellas up top to give us all a U2U about it. Of course, that explains why I've been seeing it so much more often without repercussion. Give people an inch, and they'll take a mile.

Anyway, no thread disrespect intended...I was simply stating something about a secondary or subordinate subject on this thread - these contrails (which were abundant in the video) NOT being chem-trails. Simply going with what my eyes see quite frequently in Kentucky...extremely long-lasting streams of clouds that last long enough to cause an overcast through the rest of the day and into the night, whereas these were obviously not the same...they were certainly more pleasant at any rate.

So how would you explain the differences in the staying power of these two types (not even getting into the colorful contrails)? I've always thought that temperature or pressure level impact them greatly, yet I've seen both types in the same cubic area of sky (altitude pressure differences perhaps).

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
susp3kt, Im sorry for not stating so in my post, Im familiar with the New Moon phenom, but I see this not here and there monthly or anything, I see this almost everyday.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

That's quite impossible.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks you all for your contributions.
Out here we live by the weather,between farming and surfing
we watch the weather a lot,it used to be easier to read.Now we have this cloud that produces no rain,it stays up to high and storm clouds seem to roll in under it,at times it has a brown tinge to it. Maybe its normal,but man its been cloudy lately.

The moon is quite often visible thru the day,has been going on for thousands of years,is normal.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You are most likely seeing Cirrus or Cirrocumulus cloud formations. They usually form between 10,000 and 25,000 ft.

The color of the cloud you are describing could be due to a number of culprits, most likely being the angle at which the sunlight is hitting the cloud from your perspective.

...that or the Barium and Aluminum particulates!

(:

[edit on 29-4-2010 by susp3kt]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join