It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out two suns and chemtrailers in action

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Gday all, searching youtube for 'two suns' brings up some interesting stuff,i found this one of particular interest.

Check it out.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Umm... are you talking about the lens flare and the contrails from those airplanes?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I only see one sun there bud, and the "chemtrails" you speak of...are indeed just plain ole contrails from regular air traffic, alas.

A+ for effort though! And a very pretty video..

I suggest you go to an area that you know receives heavy "chemtrail" traffic (a metropolis), and use the same time-lapse setup you have going on here. I know I've seen some wild spray days in ATL that made me want to film them in time-lapse.

Keep em coming!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Yes plenty of lens flare,but there is an object there as well.
Contrails - chemtrails not much difference is there? nasty stuff either way.

Why all of sudden is there this second sun being caught on film,all around the world? The dates vary from country to country from at least the start of 09?

How did NASA miss this

battleofearth.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to be rude... it's a gorgeous video. Just didn't know if there was something I failed to see. IMO, it does just look like one sun with some photographic flare on it and some genuine contrails...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

A+ for effort though! And a very pretty video..

Don't allow yourself to give an A+ for effort when it isn't, or don't let sarcasm, the lowest form of wit, be your envelope! lol No worries.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

The A+ was well deserved imho, and I wasn't being sarcastic when I said the video was eye-catching.

Worrying not, cheers!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
A lot of this second sun phenomena can be bunked as flare or sun dogs etc,etc and you do see a few sun dogs going thru peoples vids.
But there is an object next to the sun,i have seen it and it seems many others are as well,some vids are better than others.
Some pics on flicker as well.

So why all of a sudden this two sun phenomena???? Can anyone give a legitimate answer to this question.
Sundogs,flare etc have been around for many years,dont wanna hear it.
This phenomena is INCREASING.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Two suns huh?
Well I gotta say I want to see more information on the subject.

Was the blue sphere an actual picture?

NEED..... MORE...... INFO!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Another cool, but terrestrial view of this two suns phenomenon, and it sure as # doesn't look like a sun dog either, lol.

It's odd... the general explanation for this seems to be "lens flare"... Which rather funny because I've never seen "lens flare" like that before. I think the explanation is just wishful thinking by those who are scared of what it may be.

[edit on 4/27/2010 by SmokeytheHair]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeytheHair

For more info on this ya really have to do your own research,there are too many videos to post links too,but if you go on utube theres no shortage of them,going thru them and eliminating flare and dogs is time consuming.Just type in TWO SUNS.
But you will notice that some videos have caught rather good pics,some i just cant bunk.
Apparently the blue sphere is a nasa picture,the article has a bit more info for you to delve further.
NEED more info,well so do i,lol.

I saw this second sun last year mid 09,totally spun me out. Having watched the moon pass,i knew it wasnt the moon but it looked like it was sitting right beside the sun.
I am able to induce out of body experience,so i checked it out,at a distance it looked like a globe with wings.The next day i had another shot at OBE and this time got closer,a large red/maroon planet heading our way quick.
It was these experiences that started my search for the truth,at the time i had no idea of planet x,2012 or any of that.You can imagine my surprise at seeing ancient drawings of a globe with wings!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeytheHair
www.youtube.com...

Another cool, but terrestrial view of this two suns phenomenon, and it sure as # doesn't look like a sun dog either, lol.

It's odd... the general explanation for this seems to be "lens flare"... Which rather funny because I've never seen "lens flare" like that before. I think the explanation is just wishful thinking by those who are scared of what it may be.

[edit on 4/27/2010 by SmokeytheHair]

THats exactly what i saw!!!
Yes all of a sudden not only is it lens flare,but a new type of lens flare just started recently lol !!! pmsl!!!
If you call that lens flare then i suggest education!
Good find!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
And we know they're contrails why, because they dissipate immediately after they pass.

Chemtrails don't seem to dissipate for hours...sometimes disappearing into the darkness of night.

Just a bit 'o friendly free info.

Indeed, it IS a gorgeous video at any rate, but I didn't see two suns...and I was really lookin' for it. :/

Star for beauty anyway.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Yeah I spent a little bit on youtube but sifting through the garbage to find the gems was just too time consuming lol.

I did however find one interesting picture on google and in the process find out one of these two suns picture that is floating around as genuine is only an artists representation of a sunset on a planet with two suns.

However this second picture below, is the picture of interest for me, I haven't really spent any time looking at it but it SEEMS genuine... but you never know lol.

www.sr.bham.ac.uk...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Lol people are so quick to explain things away that they don't even realize when the explanation that they've given is way off or so improbable it makes them look brain damaged.

It's kind of like saying, "That's not another sun, it's the Death Star!"
Jumping to conclusions like that never helps, you have to look at what it can't be before you look at what it can be. And lens flare is what it can't be. (well, for some of the two suns pics, some really are just lens flare)

Personally I'm not really convinced that there are two suns, BUT I am convinced that all of these "rational" explanations are utterly wrong. I've seen sun dogs and I've seen lens flare, it is neither.

There is a lot of evidence to support the theory that our solar system is in fact a binary star system, there just simply isn't any factual proof. And without proof, someone will always be able to tell you that you're wrong and you can't prove otherwise.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

Watch the vid again, our Sun goes to the right of the frame and then the object it question moves in the opposite direction.

And after watching the video again to describe to you what to look for I discovered it was in fact only a lens flare. D:

Once the video is buffered click the little progress bar thing and slowly move it from about halfway, to the end of the video and back to the middle again. You will notice that at first it does appear to be two suns, one smaller than the other going the opposite direction, (left) and seemingly dissipating into darkness, but if you look carefully just before that you'll see what now has me confident that it was in fact only a lens flare.

A combination of jumping to conclusions and wishful thinking on my own part now has me eating my words from a previous post lol. Never get excited when you see something cool, it takes away from your ability to reason what it really is.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well one thing for sure is that a lot of people are catching this phenomena on film and if it is a binary companion to our sun we will see a lot more of it in the very near future.
Two of my mates are professional photographers,and another just about to join the family brother in law also.He picked the sun dogs,reflection,lens flare etc but said WTF with a few of the better images.
Is going to be very interesting following this phenomena.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar
And we know they're contrails why, because they dissipate immediately after they pass.

Chemtrails don't seem to dissipate for hours...sometimes disappearing into the darkness of night.

Friendly DIS-info you mean?

contrailscience.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeytheHair

I really wonder about the mental health of some that frequent this board.

Do you guys really buy into this video and entertain the idea of two suns being visible from Earth? Just curious...

Far too many lately have brought the overall intelligence level of ATS down a few notches from what it used to be. What with folks claiming that certain continents have completely moved from where they once were on a map, for example, and then threads like these pop up with users believing the ideas as the one presented here, wholeheartedly.

This is not a personal attack, just an observation, and question....

Thanks!

[edit on 27-4-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by lagnar

Friendly DIS-info you mean?

contrailscience.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

Hyeah, you go with whatever you want Chad. I'll go with my gut (Which is proving to me to be right more often than not, anymore.)...which is why I used the word "seems".

By the way, I like how you subvert the one-liner rule. Just add a quote and a link and it's all taken care of...pure genius.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join