It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my last employers used to steal your money without permission

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I haven't worked in pc world directly, but I've worked in a company that serviced a big batch of their warranties - although I think a lot of misconduct would be location based, mostly every retail store I know of has 'skeletons in the closet' so to speak.

Money talks with these people, louder than what you do. Everyone wants -yours-.

Did you try sending letters to head office? if they are doing those things you've listed then the whole lot need the sack, and they mite be able to do some kind of internal investigation or check the store cameras.

And about the computer switching thing, I can relate totally to that, the warranty company I worked for was always recycling customers pc's, but this was usually because the suppliers for pc world took so long!!! and often they arrived broken/wrong type or just got 'lost' in transit.

I strongly believe there were dodgy things going on in the courier services, or things going missing after they've been scanned in.

I would personally stay far far far away from mesh, or pc world. You'll paying over half the money for the name, much easier to buy and build yourself, or get it built.

<< 1   >>

join