It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about your existance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I think that one has him googling like a madman.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Unfortunately it has, however I have found some information. Which is sadly leaving me more curious.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I figured as such. And you can decipher it by googling. Assuming you can google with some level of proficiency. However, just knowing what it means isn't the important part. Understanding that meaning is the important part.

That's the real question for him.

reply to post by captainbitter

I U2U'd you a little something.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Alright why do we live if we just serve to die?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kiljon

I ask myself that question some times. The only understanding I can come to is there is either a distinct purpose that you will be directed in or it is all meaningless.

Either way, make life meaningful and be true to yourself and do not endorse negativity

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronTheSpeaker

What made the following 3 terms anagrams for eachother?

A GREY TOPIC

CATEGORY PI

CAIRO EGYPT

nevermind.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Please at 1:14 look up to moon I have a feeling

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This guy has YH-WH syndrome.

He thinks he is the next Jesus because he thinks he is special.

We all thought we were special at one point, then you realize that we are all special.

You see, religion was created and destroyed everything.

If religion never existed, I would be not stating that you have YahWeh Syndrome. I would be stating that you are just awakening to the fact that we are all GOD and that you just realized a small fraction of that sense.

I have seen things that happen 3 mins from now. It only happened once, but that doesnt make me God or Jesus or any of the others.

Together, we are all God, experiecing experiences in order to know all; because if God knows all, he has to have many eyes and ears and various versions of understanding things from different angles...hence your brain, my brain, his brain and her brain.

Take a break from all this crap, go and enjoy yourself. Seriously, if you continue to think your God or something youll end up in a nut house.

[edit on 27/4/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I just seek the answer to 1 question

Something happened to me in 1991
that change my life.

Can you tell me what that something was ???

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I have said the phrase in my mind repeatedly and it is not of the light

Please have peace and take care

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I do not claim to be destinguishable from another, only to support and further along the ideas growing in the cousciousness of people right now. I feel in tune with that vibration and I will adjust myself accordingly.

Take care and peace be with you

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
id be interested in your interpretation of dreams.

where do they fall in the balance of reality.

any insite on the nature of "doubt"?

any insite on yodas "do or do not, there is no try" philosiphy.

sorry if these seem random.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

No I can't tell you specifically what happened in 1991.

I have a feeling it was when you were young, this event has shaped your perception of the world. The fact you are referring to this event leads me to believe it sits with you, and may sit with you forever...

What I can tell you is nothing you do externally will solve the issue, anything negative that happens to you is necessary in order for you to gain that counsciousness. I know it may sound strange, but we must face obstacles in order to constantly grow.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

'tis a major shame. What exactly do you consider to be "of the light", Aaron? If you had really discovered the essence of the mantra you would understand it's direct connection to many things you have been saying, and many more which you have not touched upon.

Sadly, your inability to correlate it to anything, and your refusal to adequately categorize it's meaning and essence, makes me think you've failed this test.

Good luck in future endeavors, Aaron.

~ Wandering Scribe

P.S.

Time is not the same the world over. Your 1:14 is not the same as my 1:14 or the 1:14 of everyone else. So how could your message to everyone about observing the moon at 1:14 have any bearing?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What am I supposed to do with my life? I am looking at starting a business, what is it that I should do to become successful? Thanks, because I am at an impasse.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

Dreaming is a state of organizing everything your senses have absorbed during the day. Also, your mind is in a vibrational state that is intwined in multiple planes. Learning to focus your dreams, making them more lucid, and being able to make decisions in your dream and alter your dream without awakening is a true sign of awareness.

This is not easily accomplished today as your true eye is being systematically decayed in your mind

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

You are feeling this momentary pause because certain events are going to occur soon. Your higher state of awareness has you feeling like you don't want to do anything in particular other than just live and pursue happiness, knowing this incoming transition

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I was wondering if you could tell me how the term mother relates to me, aside from my own children? Its been brought up and I'm still in a mystery over it.

Also what should I be the most focused on at this moment, striving towards awareness or personal goals?

Do you have a sense of who I am?

Do we focus more on wishes, and envisioning a better more equal world and casting our wishes, or do we work to wake up others?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
ok, i'll bite, do you have any idea what this means?

hale hale
idrikrak idikrak
neutsut newale-kilah
neutsut teolah
sha sha heloeh
sha sha mitra-loeh

on another note, upon researching that phrase wandering posted it gave me information on the enochian language, and the hieroglyphs for it look quite similar to the marking of the Alphabet of the Magi

aside from that, another question for you. what is it that i'm looking for?

i'll have to say that i do believe there is going to be a massive change in consciousness, and people are already feeling the effect of this. however i'm a bit skeptical of what it is you're posting here.

humor me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join