It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about your existance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Of course, I am not Jesus, nor did I claim to be him. My path will unfold how it will. Peace be with you

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronTheSpeaker

OK I'll bite.
What will happen to me in 1 month?, What will happen to me in one year, and What will happen to me in ten years from now?
Peace be with you.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I never said you claimed to be him. I just saw an inconsistency from your first post to the one you answered me in.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Tell us who ALL the Illuminati are since you know everything, and where was Obama really born? Did G.W. actually plan 9/11? Was he just playing dumb?

I think you know exactly who the illuminati are. Obama is not a bad person, he is just a band aid solution to try to keep people from the truth.

If all the people in American realize the Federal government is not acting in there best interest they would become upset right? So why not appease them in the voting by making people vote based on Race, and Gender.

You were given Obama or Hillary, those were your "alternatives" to the mean old Bush

The left wing and right wing all belong to the same beast

[edit on 26-4-2010 by AaronTheSpeaker]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I understand, It was my mistake. I do not control how this existance will play out and maybe this counsciousness shift has started earlier than anticipated

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

As you are most likely aware, you were given the gift to micro control your existance on this plane. There is a macro plan in the "word" however you cannot plan for it and it will happen no matter what path you choose.

All I can suggest is to make time to be with your family, do not travel abroad, and try to become at peace with youself and anything you regret in your life, understand things happen in order to give you the ability to raise your counciousness.

A negative event it not negative, it is always a message and always trust your extinct. peace be with you

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why was I born and raised amongst so many who don't have the same beliefs or ways of seeing things that I do?

I feel like I have to put on a "mask" many times in order to avoid confrontations.

What is the point of me being where I am? Especially since I can't move anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

Mathew 7:15

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by the illuminator
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

Mathew 7:15

The OP has already stated his answers may not be true.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by elaine

Do not worry that you have to hide your beliefs. It is not in your duty to have to convince or change any person.

You have these beliefs because you are unique in your scenario. You are being given a gift of enlightenment and you will surely find that light you are forced to hide will be met in your future

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Question: Do I have any special gifts, if so what are they?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by the illuminator

It is not in my duty nor yours to teach. The word teach has taken on a meaning of entitlement. I come simply to express my knowledge of the universe and existance itself. I feel I have a chosen path and I only wish peace will find you and success on your path

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
OP what is your religion? of your belief?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
"I believe I have some sort of purpose in the near future"

"I have come to possess knowledge that has made me question my entire existance as well as lose all sense of ego."

So let me get this straight, you think you're special, but you lost all sense of ego?

Isn't this contradictory?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jade2010

You're gift is your ability to see beyond the fallacy of life. It is a feeling you are searcing to find and this awareness will allow you to be strong for those who cannot be. You understand life, as an old soul, and can handle any situation and that strength will set you apart

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nesta

Special in the context you are using would imply I am comparing myself to another. I simply mean I believe that I have a purpose that has not become fully apparent but seems to be unfolding around me.

We are all special, peace be with you

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by the illuminator

I believe in the power of positivity and karma

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Do you have any special messages or advice for me?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
One simple thing for you, AaronTheSpeaker:

What is the essence of the phrase sah oma el, gisa gon ia ial? I'm not asking you to translate it and repeat it to me, I want to know the internal meaning. This phrase was passed down to me by someone who reached a clearer state of conscience, since you have done the same I would like you to tell me what it's essence is.

A lot of people have seemingly broken your claims down as false, but I'm a fair guy, I'll give you an honest shot at it.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
???

Still waiting for my reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join