It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about your existance

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Karma_Chameleon

I believe you are a person with layers. You have an analytical understanding of emotions and can appease people with your calmness.

It is in your decision whether to use that gift to manipulate people who will gravitate towards you for a momentary gain or to take empathy upon fellow man and use your understanding to help in a way beneficial for them and not yourself

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have a few questions if you have the time to answer.

- When will I die?
- Will I die as I have lived?
- Should I surrender to that which I fear the most?

Sorry the last one's a bit cryptic.

Blessed be...

Rev

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I used to get into this number counting and realised that due to the history and number of stories out there in the world. It is so easy to link and find patterns in things which actually have no relation what so ever.

my name adds up to 125

1+2+5 = 8

There are eight individual resurrections (other than the Lord and the saints):

3 in the Old Testament
3 in the Gospels
2 in Acts 9 and 20

etc etc etc i can be here forever....

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by the illuminator
OP what is your religion? of your belief?

Really I don't believe your questioning to be anything less than a attack on this person because they don't look, sound or believe as you do.
But just to show you you are totally incorrect, here is a little ditty about stuff that will go on during the end times. It is always nice to read the entire book instead just what passages someone selects for you.
Joel 2:28
"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions."
So not everyone is a false prophet now are they?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthKix

125x8=1000

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

Fear is a product of darkness and can be an asset when used accordingly. I can not tell you how you will die but I can assure when you do, you will come to realize that you have always existed and will continue to exist.

The actions you have chosen in life are like setting the stage for the final show. There will come a moment for attonement. It is not unto you to be perfect and not make mistakes but when you are challenged in this moment it will be your choice alone to do what is right.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You should always embrace your fear as these are the obstacles presented to you in order for proper spiritual ascension.

Make no mistake, in coming times, the ones who have been told about the rapture are misled in the fact that all ascension must come through death in this physical plane

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
1. Did Jesus ever travel to Japan?

2. Is Jesus associated with Galactic Federation of Light?

3. Are the current world organized religions set up to control the masses?

4. What do you think of Grey Aliens?

5. Is it true that Anunnaki bio-engineered humans or is that just dis-info?

Thanks.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Maybe not everyone is, but a majority are-----present company INCLUDED.

[edit on 27/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Can you help me?
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

No, Jesus did not travel to Japan

Jesus, atleast from your perspective, should be viewed as light itself

Yes, religion was hijacked and re written in the dark ages.

Gray aliens do exist, there has been contact for many years. This is a touchy sbject as space doesn't exist as we are made to believe.

Yes, you are a descendent of an ancient race that has been a part of the galaxy for a long time. Of course, we are unique in our own genetic creation.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

How can I help you?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Answers. Who/why am I?
How can I help?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by xizd1]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Why is the simple most easiest answer to all your questions

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What is the most complex hardest answer?

Can you tell me anything about myself?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The hardest answer would have to be no

When you are tested, this will be your hardest answer

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've always done well on tests intuitively. So many people thought I might be smart. I'm not.
What is the best way for me to help others?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hello OP.

I like to ask a few questions.

Why am I here?

Why Now?

What should my focus be?

Am I fuffiling my purpose?

Is their some reading material or anything you wish to share that would boost my development considering my vibrational feel?

Thank you for being.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

There are many forms of smart, all designed to lead you down your proper path. Are you not smarter than one who has knowledge but conceals it? Are you not smarter than one who is calculated but afraid to take emotional risks? The fact you are asking these questions at your age is a sign you are lot older spiritually then you realize. Knowledge is not always about knowing the outside but trusting what the inside knows to be true

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm don't know if you're a hoax, a liar or what? But you seem to be a good person with good advice Aaron.

Now I need advice. I'm 18 and I was born Christian, and I come from a fairly Christian family. All of my four Grandparents were Christians. My 84 year old Grandfather has been a Chapel Minister since he was in his twenties.

But with me, I feel like I'm betraying my family. I'm currently in University studying for a degree. And ever since I started, I've been putting nightlife and drinking ahead of everything. That includes working and going home to see my family which is only three quarters of an hour away. And I recently slept with a girl I had only met that night, which was also my first time ever.

I've also been very rude to my family for the past couple of years. Especially my Father. I've felt ashamed of my Father over the years, even though he's been a fantastic loving father. But I've always shouted at him even though he's always there for me. But now I'm in Uni, it made me realize how good he's been for me over the years, and our relationship has gone a lot better. But I still feel awful of the way I treated him over the years.

I feel very bad, I feel like it's too late to turn my life around. I feel I should read the bible, as I've never done before, and also start going to Chapel, and also give the money I'd usually spend on drinking to charity instead. But I'm afraid that God will not forgive me, because I'm only trying to be Christian so i can not spend my afterlife in Hell. I want to do it for the good, and to die as a good man.

I don't know who you are, but I liked the warm advice you gave to others.

Sorry for writing so much, you don't have to write anything. Because it's also night to get it off my chest

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join