It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Veteran Protests Westboro Baptist Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Marine Veteran Protests Westboro Baptist Church

Jerry Bacidore served in the Marine Corps and Army, is a veteran of the Persian Gulf War and the Iraq war. He and 15 other veterans went to Topeka KS to protest the so called “ church" that not only picket the funerals of our fallen soldiers, but harass the families during the service as well. Patriot Bacidore was turned away from a Kansas “church” but stated that he hopes to lead future protests against the congregation and perhaps push for legislative measures to stop it.
All I can say is, “ HOOAH, SEMPER FI!

www.armytimes.com...

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hell, if I were aksed i would stand right beside him every day for as long as it took to make them see what a-holes they are...

I salute him.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread. I don't know how that "church" survives unscathed and making money from hatred, litigation and harassing bereaved military families. They would not go unscathed if they were anywhere near me. Something would definitely get scathed and I'm old and a little worse for the wear to tell the truth but...

Hooah!!! Army brats and old women too! My mom would kick their ass but we're trying to keep her calm these days.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

I'm not sure how to get a hold of this soldier, but at least we know where the enemy lay.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
Thank you for this thread. I don't know how that "church" survives unscathed and making money from hatred, litigation and harassing bereaved military families. They would not go unscathed if they were anywhere near me. Something would definitely get scathed and I'm old and a little worse for the wear to tell the truth but...

Hooah!!! Army brats and old women too! My mom would kick their ass but we're trying to keep her calm these days.

Thank you for reading it. May G_D Bless America, our service men an women,
and 3% as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Most service members remain humble when it comes to such ignorant attacks like the ones from Westboro, But there would be nothing more fulfilling than to give them a piece of my mind with all my buddies if i was having a bad day, and needed to just blow off some steam!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
Most service members remain humble when it comes to such ignorant attacks like the ones from Westboro, But there would be nothing more fulfilling than to give them a piece of my mind with all my buddies if i was having a bad day, and needed to just blow off some steam!

Indeed, their actions are typical of an officer and a gentleman or Lady.
However, there come a time to fight.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Fifteen Marines picketing anything has to be intimidating and a little payback is warranted and due here. Let's get some pictures of this showdown. Better yet HD video. Popcorn!!

new topics

top topics

join