It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Treadeau tells you what Illuminati say in meetings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is pretty neat, I really like it when somebody comes out and tells you just what these people say in these circles.

That's unfortunate that were gonna see a new Holocaust if people don't wake up, and at the rate it's going, America's mind controlled children will need to suffer the consequences and hope the next century learns from this, unless the Brave New World is perfectly set up by then that nobody will be able to escape it.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well, if this Kevin Trudeau has the inside scoop he sure didn't share it. I could have said all that and more. Pretty generic. Didn't this guy get rich with all those books on natural remedies on late night TV? Not what I would call a real insider. More of a con-artist selling half truths to the masses, actually he might just be an insider with that said.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Damn, very very thought Provoking.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So where along the line of duping everyday citizens with his shady infomercials did this guy suddenly get a conscience? Was it while he was in prison? Something to think about. Not that what he has to say isn't thought provoking, just that his business model to success is to take advantage of the lower intelligence of this world.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is this the same Kevin Treadeau who is thought to be a global huckster and rampant money-grubbing fraud?

Sorry, but I have serious reservations about anything this guy says... Ever.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Interestng!! Not that I really like Tredeau but any insight or speculation on the matter is more than welcome
Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

Sorry, but I have serious reservations about anything this guy says... Ever.

I'm with you on this one. Treadeau not only SELLS snake oil, he swims in it. This guy is the biggest phony and con artist the world has even seen.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
from wiki

Kevin Mark Trudeau (born February 6, 1963) is an American author, infomercial salesman, founder of the International Pool Tour, self-proclaimed advocate of alternative medicine, radio personality, and convicted felon. He is best known for a number of controversial television infomercials promoting his products and for several books including Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About.

Trudeau has been embroiled in a number of civil suits, felonies and misdemeanors, resulting in arrests, convictions, fines, and jail time, because of disputes relating to pyramid schemes.

seems like a really nice trustworthy guy.

Edit - Had to add trustworthy for more sarcasm.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This clip is nothing special - everything hes spoken about is common knowledge within anybody who has a general understanding of what the "Illuminati" are about.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
im pretty open minded but after doing research on this clown i can safely conclude:

he is totally full of crap.
scam artist if there ever was one.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
He is not a billionaire though.

He may have a few million, but thats it.

We really need to make this distinction its a huge difference.

Anyways, I am 50-50 on Kevin.

He is a charlatan that wants money badly, and will BS to get it.

But he also does give out some good information often. *Like when he said peanut butter is really healthy, he was Right! ahahaha*

So really its 50-50.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
One of the most despicable things he has done, is convince people to take his "medical" advice and end conventional treatments, which in many cases, may have saved their lives. It is not just money that he has bilked people out of, in many cases, he has stolen their lives. How many people trusted him, and lost their lives because of it? I suspect that there were many.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
One of the most despicable things he has done, is convince people to take his "medical" advice and end conventional treatments, which in many cases, may have saved their lives. It is not just money that he has bilked people out of, in many cases, he has stolen their lives. How many people trusted him, and lost their lives because of it? I suspect that there were many.

You suspect there were many, can you prove there was ONE?
Conjecture, name calling and speculation, what are you professor of again?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

It is not just money that he has bilked people out of, in many cases, he has stolen their lives. How many people trusted him, and lost their lives because of it? I suspect that there were many.

Wow, that pretty much sums up 99% of the populus of politicians out there.

Coincidence? I think not.

And if you want to talk criminal con men - treasonous even - let's talk Wall Street. This guy doesn't deserve our effort, and I certainly don't think he benefits the truth whatsoever.

EDIT: clrfctn

[edit on 26-4-2010 by lagnar]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Well, if this Kevin Trudeau has the inside scoop he sure didn't share it. I could have said all that and more. Pretty generic. Didn't this guy get rich with all those books on natural remedies on late night TV?

That's not all, he also pretended to be a doctor, resulting in a conviction, ran a fraudulent memory scam that he was convicted for again and still had time to get credit cards in at least 7 different names.

top topics

join