It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, I've made it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's been years of being an idle watcher and scouring this website in my quest for truth before I finally decided the time was right to input my words. I've spent five years of my life debating politics and philosophy, as well as going through specific programs designed to help the mind think and critically analyze pertinent information. This analysis is key to understanding most information you come across because it's allows me to be able to interpret and weave my way through all forms of information whether true or false. I typically approach all of my argumentative standpoints from the strict methodology of claim, warrant, link, evidence.

Claim - point of contention

Warrant - reasoning behind claim

Link - something to substantiate the reasoning for the claim to be true

Evidence - solid basis for the link to be made

That being said I am a highly philosophical individual. I embrace the new age of philosophy based on the latest expansions to modern science. My world view is never constant and I'm always open to new ideas. I'm very respectful of every single individual life on this planet and it's right to live, and do as it pleases. I support world peace and believe in anarcho-transhumanism. I believe we live in a world where governments corroborate on the highest levels to perpetuate their own goals while major industries profit and dominate all the while. I believe fear and consent is manufactured through propagator y agents such as the massive corporate media industry, and that our educational system is fatally flawed to keep individuals from learning objectively. I don't believe in religion, but I am highly spiritual.

I believe firmly in the quote, Ignorance is not bliss, it's oblivion.

It's a pleasure to be a part of something so great as the free flow of information combined with highly intellectual discourse. Together I feel skeptics and believers of all things alike will come together and ascertain the ever elusive truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend.

You most certainly will fit in with an attitude like that. I hope you enjoy your time on the boards.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeDraven

Hi BladeDraven, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeDraven

That being said I am a highly philosophical individual. I embrace the new age of philosophy based on the latest expansions to modern science. My world view is never constant and I'm always open to new ideas. I'm very respectful of every single individual life on this planet and it's right to live, and do as it pleases. I support world peace and believe in anarcho-transhumanism. I believe we live in a world where governments corroborate on the highest levels to perpetuate their own goals while major industries profit and dominate all the while. I believe fear and consent is manufactured through propagator y agents such as the massive corporate media industry, and that our educational system is fatally flawed to keep individuals from learning objectively. I don't believe in religion, but I am highly spiritual.

Yep You really are somebody now.
There is one phiolosophy I know of that can simply overide your entire
methodology. If someone is speaking the truth as they know it.
You can put everything else aside. Always speak the truth.

welcome to ATS.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hello there and welcome to AbovetopSecret! Great to have you here with us and I'm sure as you join in you may come across things you are unsure of, Please feel free to contact me at any point with and query's you have, I'm more than happy to help you around the halls of ATS till you are able to fly on your own,

Here is a few things to help you get started, Again at any point feel free to ask me as many questions as you need,

Getting started.

(click to open player in new window)

Getting an avatar uploaded,

(click to open player in new window)

New member posting help, (what the little tags ect are)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala xx

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Can't believe it took so long for you to join... just sign up it's all you gotta do

join