It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double Headed Eagle - God/Alien + human = two creatures combining to make one - Truth revealed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
As many of us know religion goes way back in time to our earliest known writings and to a time before we even called it religion, symbols and truths were being given out in our distant past and you can follow these symbols though time and find they tell a truth you may not of been aware of but the truth is still plainly obvious in the symbol.

The truth of the real nature of this Earth has been passed down in books. I know for a fact some of that truth is hidden in plain sight - in the bible and some of it, is in the Qur'an. Personally I believe there is a third book in which the secrets are also hidden. (Simply because of the movie "The Nineth Gate" and it saying the secrets are hidden in three books. I know that is pretty lame but I do know many of the secrets are in two books, the bible and the Qur'an so possibly they really are in three?) Anyway lets get back to the evidence of what this symbol means.

Origins Double-headed eagles have been present in imagery for millennia. The two-headed eagle can be found in the archaeological remains of the Sumerian civilization and through the Hittite civilization, dating from a period that ranges from the 20th century BC to the 7th century BC. Cylindric seals discovered in Bogazkoy, an old Hittite capital in modern-day Turkey, represent clearly a two-headed eagle with spread wings. The aesthetics of this symmetrical position explains in part the birth of this religious figure: It originally dates from circa 3,800 BC, and was the Sumerian symbol for the god Ninurta, son of Enlil. It can also be seen in the same region in three monumental settings: Circa 1,900 BC during the Hittite surge from north-central Anatolia (modern Turkey) down into Babylonia; in Alacahöyük around 1400 BC and in Yazilikaya before 1250 BC. Here the context looks slightly different and totally religious: The eagle returns to its ancient origins as a symbol of divine power.
en.wikipedia.org...

Early Jews believed that the Holy of Holies in Solomon's Temple housed not only God but also his powerful female equal, Shekinah. Men seeking spiritual wholeness came to the temple to visit priestesses - or hierodules - with whom they made love and experienced the divine through physical union. The Jewish tetragrammation YHWH - the scared name of God - in fact derived from Jehovah, an androgynous physical union between the masculine Jah and the pre-Hebraic name for Eve, Havah.
This was in the Di Vinci code and there has been much talk about this being incorrect, however lets just let it stand for the moment.

Here is a video I came across which gives evidence that the hermaphrodite and the symbol of the twin headed eagle or phoenix is really the conjoining of a woman and a god/alien? Shown in the below video in human form.

Shown on video around the 2 minute mark.

Also note that Jesus being nailed to a cross actually means something else - KEY

"The Cross was not a Christian symbol until the forth century. Long before that it was used by the Egyptians to represent the intersection of the two dimensions - the human and the celestial. As above so below. It was a visual representation of the juncture where man and God became one."

There is much more that I will put in later posts but for now this should be a starting point and shows where this thread is going?

"This is my first thread so please bear with me if I don't do it quite right." I see now I should have put this in Origins and Creationism? I didn't notice that category before.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This interest in woman is in the bible shown in many places here is one -

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
An Eagle in the bible = God.

Temple in the bible = a physical body.

The double headed eagle represents two creatures working together as one.

Often it is also shown as a double headed phoenix which shows the regenerative powers of the combined creature.

In human form this was.

Hermes - messenger of Heaven and Aphrodite/Venus conjoining to form the hermaphrodite.

The bible actually tells us about this combining and forming of one creature.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

and here we see what the temple really is...

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

The below verses show that the body is in fact a temple in the bible and our bodies do not belong to us but rather to advanced beings who lay ownership claims to us. The above shows they also have physical bodies.

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

This interest in woman is in the bible shown in many places here is one -

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Please refer to my thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you can ignore the hateful replies, perhaps my thread can answer a few of your questions.
Regards,

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Thank you for you reply and invitation to check out your thread.

I look forward to viewing it and seeing what treasures may be hidden within it.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Throughout the bible there is may references to our seeking our abode in God, that this is the desire resting place.

What people view as spiritual, is in fact literal and physical and if you view the bible in this way, you learn the truth that is hidden within it.

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him. John 14v19-23..

Also view all of the proverbs as literal, rather than figurative and you will gain enormous insight in what is really being said and what is hidden in the bible.

The Greek word for Abode is - Meno.

Meno means;

To enter into, to take up residency with the view of never departing.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There is interesting little secrets held in the bible and many of them are one verse in amongst others which when read as a whole, allows you to over look the meaning of the one verse but verses were done as such, so a verse can stand on it's own and have meaning connected to other verses throughout the bible.

Take this one for instance.

1 Corinthians 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Well that is interesting isn't it? Two becoming one flesh and the harlot is pointed out as being the one, who can combine to become one flesh with another.

So where else do we find this harlot?

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

OK got that, the mother of harlots came from Babylon and is really queen Semiramis of Babylon aka the statue of Liberty.

Semiramis - The Wife of Nimrod
is also known under various aliases,

* Allilah or Allah
* Ariadne
* Astarte
* Cybele;
Goddess with the 12 stars;
celibacy is required of her priests
* Diane
* Ishtar; Babylonian sun-goddess
* Isis; Egyptian sun-goddess - who become Mary
* Laksjmi
* Lady Liberty
* Rhea; Goddess of the hunt
* Sin; the moongod(dess)
* Venus; Goddess of Love)

OK so what we are talking about is a blood line which goes way back in time and now there are multitudes who are from this line.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here is some more interesting statements about here just slotted into a chapter that insults her.

Revelation 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Revelation 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

OK so that is interesting and then we have this,

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns (kingdoms) which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (Fire being an old symbol of purification, transformation and regeneration)

Revelation 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

OK so that is all very interesting, of course most see the city as simply a kingdom but it is a kingdom whose real treasure is in fact an item of merchandise - woman, whom are to sold or traded by the elite.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In the ancient religions we find the meanings of many things.

The pagan religions are supposed to have worshiped the Sun as a God but in fact they did not, they worshiped a God as the Sun!

The first religion on Earth was that of Semiramis and Nimrod back in Babylon and in fact Sumeria got it's name from Semiramis. Clearly showing which came first.

When Nimrod was killed he and Deified as the Sun and his earthly presentation was fire. In various cultures he later became known as Baal, the Great Life Giver, the god of fire, Baalim, Bel, Molech, etc.

The alchemy symbol of fire is an upright triangle. Or half of the star of David.

Here is an interesting motion picture an icon of how this works -

www.crowndiamond.org...

From that you see God or the father is shown as fire and to be burnt by fire or thrown into the fire, is to be given to God and purified by him.

Hence to burn in hell may have a totally different meaning to what is commonly thought?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

OK got that, the mother of harlots came from Babylon and is really queen Semiramis of Babylon aka the statue of Liberty.

The evolution of Dionysianism continued in the Roman Empire with the Bacchic Mysteries, as they were known in Italy after their arrival in 200 BC. Here Dionysos was merged with the local fertility god Liber, whose consort Libera was the inspiration for the statue of liberty

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Other names applied to the sun god as a child are Mithras, Horus, Isvara, Deoius, Jupiter, Plutus, Ninus, Osiris, Dionysus, Bacchus, Iacchus, Adonis, Attis etc. All these myths of child worship originated from ancient Babylon with Semiramis and Nimrod.

www.markbeast.org...

You see Dionysus's consort Libera is just aka Queen Semiramis of Babylon.

A trident projecting from the head of baby Jesus on a Roman Catholic Madonna and child image. This in fact originally represented Semiramis and Nimrod her husband/son.

Image www.markbeast.org...

link - www.markbeast.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The meaning of fire in the bible is confusing because it also can mean simply being cast aside or gotten rid of.

The below I believe to be literal - it is not spiritual as one is taught when they go to church but has in fact a literal meaning. In the new testament read all of Jesus proverbs literally and you will understand the real meaning of the bible.

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Matthew 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.(farmer)

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

HERE IS THE VERSES THAT MAKE THE HARVEST PAINFULLY OBVIOUS.

GRAPES or VINE = PEOPLE

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

Revelation 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

Revelation 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Revelation 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
God is often shown to be a bird. He is an Eagle in the bible and in ancient times, Ra was a bird and so was Horus.

Queen Semiramis was symbolised as a dove. However she was also known as Lilith and associated with owls or as The night owl Lilith, Babylonian goddess of hell and the underworld. www.reformation.org...

Image of Lilith with owls. www.reformation.org...

An owl symbolizes wisdom.

In the Bible Asherah is translated as grove, so Bohemian Grove is a worship to Asherah which is also the Biblical version of Ishtar, who is Isis or Queen Semiramis. Ishtar is where we get the word Easter from. The giant owl is Queen Semiramis as Lilith. The worship at the grove is primarily the worship of Queen Semiramis but the large fire that is built and fake bodies burnt in, is Nimrod and him purifying the body... it is symbolic.

Nimrod who is also known as a Dragon and Queen Semiramis as an Owl and are in the bible...

Job 30:29 I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.

Isaiah 34:13 And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.

Isaiah 43:20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

Micah 1:8 Therefore I will wail and howl, I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons, and mourning as the owls.

The people of Babylon where known to worship the Dragon..

Bel and the Dragon 1:27 Then Daniel took pitch, and fat, and hair, and did seethe them together, and made lumps thereof 1: this he put in the dragon's mouth, and so the dragon burst in sunder 1: and Daniel said, Lo, these are the gods ye worship.

Bel and the Dragon 1:28 When they of Babylon heard that, they took great indignation, and conspired against the king, saying, The king is become a Jew, and he hath destroyed Bel, he hath slain the dragon, and put the priests to death.

Now God strangely says this about Babylon....

Jeremiah 51:36 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will plead thy cause, and take vengeance for thee; and I will dry up her sea, and make her springs dry.

Jeremiah 51:37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwelling place for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

So God is giving Babylon to the Dragons?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Now getting back to what this thread is about. Here is part of the story Adam and Lilith, there are sources on the net that talk about he whole Adam or complete Adam. This is possibly referring to his being at one time in the same body as Lilith, his first wife who is said to have been joined with him - the whole Adam?

Lilith or Lucifer- the partner of Adam According to legend and Hebrew mythology, Lilith was the first Eve. God created the heavens and earth, animals, and people.

It’s told that Adam and Lilith were created at the same time, as equals both from dust. One accounting of the legend records that Adam and Lilith were created as bi-sexual beings. Another accounting of the legend involves them existing in one body for a time.

The legend that has them existing in the same body is not specific regarding the way they occupied the body. We don’t know if they were joined side by side, back to back, or if they shared the same body.

It's always struck me that the descriptions of Lucifer as "the most beautiful angel" or "God's favorite angel" sound like he just may be a she and is the missing entity known by the Jews as Shekinah, the female counterpart of Jehovah.

Lucifer literally means "bringer of light" and is associated with the planet Venus, the Goddess of love.

mystichaos.spaces.live.com...!EC3461FF8BBDB8A7!145.entry

This then associates Lucifer with Aphrodite and Venus and ultimately with Queen Semiramis.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

When God was a Woman “Shekinah – also spelled Shekhina, Shekhinah, Shekina, and Shechina – is known in the Qabalah, an ancient form of Jewish mysticism, as one of the emanations of God and the actual Presence of God. The belief was that one could not see God in Its fullness, but could see the emanation of God, Shekinah. When Moses asked to see God, it was Shekinah that he saw. Shekinah is also the consort, or Bride, of God. As such, she is Mother to us all, just as God is our Father.”

“In earlier times, God was seen as either dwelling in the clouds or in high places like mountains or very high hills. With the construction of the Ark of the Covenant, and then the construction of the Temple, a part of the Godhead came to dwell in the Ark and then in the Temple. This could not be the male God, the God of the Sky and of High Places. So Shekinah, formerly known as Asherah, a Goddess of Earth and Sea, came to dwell in the Ark of the Covenant and then in the Temple.”

“Unfortunately, Shekinah has been all but lost to Christianity. Elements of Her remain in Mother Mary, who was perhaps Shekinah’s incarnation. Mary Theotokos, as She is called, actually held the presence of God (Yeshua) within Her. She is known as the Queen of Heaven, but she is the representative of God to us and delivers our prayers to Him, according to Catholic tradition. Her apparitions are much more frequent than the apparitions of Yeshua, and the Father never appears.

It seems that She is truly His representative to us, because (as we know) She is His Bride.” “The union of Shekinah and El was never more evident than in the Sabbath. She is known as the Sabbath Bride, or the Sabbath Queen. Each week on the Sabbath, God and Goddess, El and Shekinah, act out the Song of Songs. One rabbi called that holy book the “Holy of Holies” of the Bible!”

gracethrufaith.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I see I am just rabbiting on to myself here anyway I seem to have drifted off subject or maybe right onto it?

What is Lucifer worship?

Albert Pike's bold assertion in Morals & Dogma, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries," which means that all their teachings in all their books are precisely the same as the Ancient, Pagan, Satanic Mysteries.

Freemasons worship Lucifer, the Light-Bearer. Lucifer and Satan are biblically the same individual, Freemasonry is really the worship of Satan. By quoting their own sources and depicting the symbols in which they use, this claim is proven.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!

Masons from the first initiation which is the first degree are urged to mightily "seek the Light!"

Looking closely at the Baphomet you will see that the emphasis is on sex. This Being is androgynous -- both male and female -- you can see it has the breasts of a woman, and an erect phallus. You'll notice that the erect phallus has two serpents coiled around it.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

So the elite are worshiping Queen Semiramis and Nimrod and it seems all religions have their roots in this religion so we are all already worshiping Queen Semiramis and Nimrod although may religions are hugely in denial about this, especially Christians who refuse to see the extremely obvious connection.

Lucifer is apparently Lilith? But sometimes said to be his lover and Lilith was connected to Adam as in they were one being but got separated. The goal is to become the complete Adam?

Queen Semiramis is Lilith.

"Baphomet" is a pagan fertility God associated with the creative force or reproduction. Baphomets head was represented as that of a ram or goat, a common symbol of procreation and fecundity.

The Templars honoured Baphamet by encircling a stone replica of his head and chanting prayers. The ceremony honoured the creative magic of sexual union but the Pope Clement convinced everyone that Baphomet's head was in fact the devil. The Pope used the head of Baphomet as the linchpin in his case against the Templars.

The modern belief in the horned devil known as Satan could be traced back to Baphomet and the churches attempts to recast the horned fertility god as a symbol of evil. The church has obviously succeeded.

Dan Browns the Da Vinci Code.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

As many of us know religion goes way back in time to our earliest known writings and to a time before we even called it religion, symbols and truths were being given out in our distant past and you can follow these symbols though time and find they tell a truth you may not of been aware of but the truth is still plainly obvious in the symbol.

The truth of the real nature of this Earth has been passed down in books. I know for a fact some of that truth is hidden in plain sight - in the bible and some of it, is in the Qur'an. Personally I believe there is a third book in which the secrets are also hidden. (Simply because of the movie "The Nineth Gate" and it saying the secrets are hidden in three books. I know that is pretty lame but I do know many of the secrets are in two books, the bible and the Qur'an so possibly they really are in three?) Anyway lets get back to the evidence of what this symbol means.

Origins Double-headed eagles have been present in imagery for millennia. The two-headed eagle can be found in the archaeological remains of the Sumerian civilization and through the Hittite civilization, dating from a period that ranges from the 20th century BC to the 7th century BC. Cylindric seals discovered in Bogazkoy, an old Hittite capital in modern-day Turkey, represent clearly a two-headed eagle with spread wings. The aesthetics of this symmetrical position explains in part the birth of this religious figure: It originally dates from circa 3,800 BC, and was the Sumerian symbol for the god Ninurta, son of Enlil. It can also be seen in the same region in three monumental settings: Circa 1,900 BC during the Hittite surge from north-central Anatolia (modern Turkey) down into Babylonia; in Alacahöyük around 1400 BC and in Yazilikaya before 1250 BC. Here the context looks slightly different and totally religious: The eagle returns to its ancient origins as a symbol of divine power.
en.wikipedia.org...

Early Jews believed that the Holy of Holies in Solomon's Temple housed not only God but also his powerful female equal, Shekinah. Men seeking spiritual wholeness came to the temple to visit priestesses - or hierodules - with whom they made love and experienced the divine through physical union. The Jewish tetragrammation YHWH - the scared name of God - in fact derived from Jehovah, an androgynous physical union between the masculine Jah and the pre-Hebraic name for Eve, Havah.
This was in the Di Vinci code and there has been much talk about this being incorrect, however lets just let it stand for the moment.

Here is a video I came across which gives evidence that the hermaphrodite and the symbol of the twin headed eagle or phoenix is really the conjoining of a woman and a god/alien? Shown in the below video in human form.

Shown on video around the 2 minute mark.

Also note that Jesus being nailed to a cross actually means something else - KEY

"The Cross was not a Christian symbol until the forth century. Long before that it was used by the Egyptians to represent the intersection of the two dimensions - the human and the celestial. As above so below. It was a visual representation of the juncture where man and God became one."

There is much more that I will put in later posts but for now this should be a starting point and shows where this thread is going?

"This is my first thread so please bear with me if I don't do it quite right." I see now I should have put this in Origins and Creationism? I didn't notice that category before.

I have seen the Ninth Gate too, pretty enticing, the story had much more potential than the way it came out. It was recommended to me by someone that made me ask lots of questions thus far, and somehow I feel I'm drifting ever since.
Anyhow. I just wanted to say that the cross wasn't even supposed to be a Christian symbol. Christianity wasn't supposed to have any kind of symbols. The thing that some people that had some word to say in the world of "Christianity" as we know it, adopted symbols and whatever, does not have anything to do with the very nature of Christianity. It was humans that introduced them ... But they have no connection whatsoever with what it is supposed to be. This is the problem with humans, they get lost into "symbolism", "traditions" and forget the essence. I was once told a story about a baby, parents throw up a party, guests arrive, they all want to see the baby, but after they've seen the baby, they forget there's a baby in the cradle and leave their coats there. After the party's done they find out the child is under a huge pile of coats suffocated by them. Same it goes with these kind of things ... they put so many "symbols", "traditions", "customs" that they suffocate the meaning ... the core ... and we get lost in a maze of "symbols" without the possibility of getting out ... we don't see the forest for the trees. Anyhow enough ramble ... Jesus didn't use any symbols, rather parables if he had something to say ... there is no record in the Bible (which is thought to be the basis of Christianity), no reference to symbols or using them as cult objects or any other sort of usage. In fact ... we are told not to wear jewels, adornment, not to have idols, icons, etc. Another fact, there weren't even buildings called churches, people use to gather outside or in their houses if they chose to have meetings, they never had imposing buildings full of so called "christian" symbols. Actually once Jesus said something like

Jhn 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

which I find to be quite interesting. According to this ... there is no need for a "worshipping" place, nor for symbols ... etc ... nor for icons ... nor for cathedrals ... cult objects ... doesn't this make people think at least a bit? I remembered this verse in high school when one of my classmates asked me, "why don't you pray to saints?", "why don't you have icons?". I was tired of saying the same argument "you shall not have idols", for the reasoning for having icons they were coming up with afterwards was really annoying, and I had the inspiration of remembering just that. And they haven't said a word hence forth or asked me anything related to this matter. Well that was back then when I was still ... "faithful"

ps: one more thing ... the cross adopted by "christianity" is not that related to egyptian cross as many may think ... let's dig this up a bit ... see this en.wikipedia.org... and this en.wikipedia.org... and this en.wikipedia.org... .. and do some more research on romans, their tortures, the "roman cross" and so on ...
and another thing ... i'm very against the use of crosses as symbols ... and so on ... they make the cross more important than the resurrection (victory of life over death), than the sacrifice of the son of God ...
edit on 2-2-2011 by query because: forgot some ideas

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Recently I started trying to peice together bits and peices of information that I had found from many sources into a cohesive whole to try and understand what the heck is going on and Im a little disturbed to find that the conclusion I came to regarding the first humans is something like what the masons also believe, I decided that Adam must have been both male and female, that a certain entity seperated them (in so doing created sex, in order to plant their own seed) and that if we want to be free from that entity we have to spiritually bring ourselves back to that unseperated Adamic state (I had never read this before anywhere, I received it while praying......... Oh dear am I praying to Nimrod and that chick??) But your saying that the masons also believe that, more or less!!!!???? Oh well back to the drawing board
I do not understand why this thread has not recieved more flags! Thankyou for putting together all this info, Im going to grab a pen and take notes now!!

top topics

join