It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Nukes in the US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the plane that was hauling the nuclear warhead to Louisiana but forgot to include it on the manifest?

I heard a rumor recently that the ground crew that loaded the device are all dead. Rev up the mystery van I smell a coverup if that is true. Does anyone have any links to who the personnel were and weather their alive or dead?

Transporting a nuke is serious business, what was the point of transporting it? Maintenance is done at certain facilities, none of which I am aware of are in Louisiana. Who ordered the transfer of items on the manifest that states the inventory?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Transporrting nukes is dangerous?.....

At any given time there are dozens of Nukes on transport. Gotta have a few in case the sites get wiped out or something unexpected happen, eh?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The only lost nuke I have ever heard of is the one off the east coast somewhere in the ocean.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sure ... they have broken arrows all over the US .... Just look a the CBS series Jericho.

No wonder why it was cancled.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

If that is true, then you clearly are not paying attention. Why, just recently there were a bunch being shipped off someplace, and they eventually found all of them, except one. And all the personell involved 'mysteriously' ended up dead. And it is not just domestically, when the USSR came down, a bunch of 'micro-nukes' vanished. So some lunchbox size nukes are now on the market for any terrorists with a big enough budget. And on the History Channel, they had something about a nuclear sub that went down a long time ago, and they were trying to get the nukes now that they just found it, And a bomber in Alaska, too I think. Don't totally recall.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Transporrting nukes is dangerous?.....

At any given time there are dozens of Nukes on transport. Gotta have a few in case the sites get wiped out or something unexpected happen, eh?

You misunderstand me. I am not saying we dont transport nukes. Or that this is some strange phenomenon. In my original post I do outline that we move nukes for maintenance. It is well known that we transport them for this maintenance or to installations for stockpiling and in some cases to be decommissioned.

This incident stood out because it wasnt planned and it was a total accident. They didnt even know where they were or taht they had been loaded onto a plane. One of the top kick generals in the Air Force was forced to resign over the incident and made the scape goat for the blame. Accidents dont happen with nukes though due to the rigid MANDATORY security precautions we have in place. So my main question remains why is the entire ground crew dead? how could they all die from different accidents? the odds of this are staggering in the realm of probability.

Its not unusual that they die, consider the variables involved.

They were all on the ground crew.
All of them died from accidents.
Accidents are rare to begin with.
Yet their all dead.

So there must be more to this and further consideration is required, thanks for your posts!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
When this story surfaced a few yrs ago it made me smile to think that for the amount of times people will scoff at you for doubting the "truth" every now and then something like this pops up.

The US military lost 4 nukes in a plane crash on the ice over greenland but maintained they were all accounted for for 30yrs.
Then in 2008 i think, it came out that they only could account for 3 and had lost one and admitted they had covered it up. Big news i thought but it hardly made the news.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think the topic is confusing people.

I am not concerned over the nukes getting lost.

What I am interested is that the ground crew who loaded them are dead. This may be a cover up to remove the witnesses. Someone gave them orders to laod it, they came from somewhere. This was never revealed to my knowledge. Nnukes are not just sitting around in warehouses awaiting transport without orders for their destination following protocol. Somehow this was done behind the scenes and orchestrated by some agency or someone.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Im trying to find something on the ground crew but still no go Ill keep looking

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

I heard a rumor recently that the ground crew that loaded the device are all dead.

Deny ignorance! Rumors are not considered on ATS. If you have a source for the dead, please provide one.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ok found something dont know how reliable the source is

"The following section was compiled by 'The Pundit.'
Since the Minot story broke a week ago about the missing nukeclandestine operation from Minot, we have the following (for those who are paying attention):

1. All six people listed below are from Minot Airforce base
2. All were directly involved as loaders or as pilots
3. All are now dead
4. All within the last 7 days in 'accidents' [Not all of them --LRP]"
www.legitgov.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

there was a few threads about this after it happened. Several people died. Airman Blue was in the nuke storage area, he went home on leave and killed himself, then the pilot got robbed and shot not even a few weeks later. Someone will be able to find those threads. I feel that whole incident was a precursor to WW3 and it was stopped by some very diligent people. We were very tense with Iran at that time. Israel was chomping at the bit to invade. Some things never change.

BTW this was around the same time the DC Madam went to Florida to her mom's house to kill herself in the shed. Must have been a quantity discount on Killin that month.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Sorry fella, just thought i would throw that one in to show they do cover-up and get found out too

As for the case your on about i do remember it and there was a thread about many of the airmen and ground crew that were linked to it dying in strange circumstances & close to each other on here a few yrs ago.

Is this what your after?

www.opednews.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Looks like battling factions or some kind of power struggle among the elites? Then the power group who coordinated the efforts took out the only witnesses. thanks for the link I followed up on it.

Perhaps this is what 2012 and time wave theorem is all about. Perhaps the culmination of world events or natural phenomenon, combined with the expectations and fear of 2012, and this power struggle between ruling elites may become the perfect storm to use an analogy that will bring about the end of the world. That whole self fulfilling prophecy kind of thing.

the question remains who gave the orders to load them? noone just randomly loads things onto a plane. There must have been someone there some Man In Black coordinating the activities who later cleaned up the mess.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would like to say that I am a skeptic at heart. I do not believe in coincidence. Something strange is here. This is a public event that is in the press and it isnt covered up. The event itself is public but not a single detail relating to the incident has ever been made public. In fact not a single media outlet even bothered to investigate the incident.

I mean this is a big deal. Doenst anyone find it odd that a group of trained military personnel decided arbitrarily to load items onto a plane not on a manifest? Its not like it was their first day and this was some fluke. All of them had rank showing their experience in the military was extensive. So I highly doubt these men would just start grabbing random things and chucking them on a plane. The military is very by the book, these guys live and die by that book of operating procedures since they dont want to jeopardize their paygrades or the possibility of promotion.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

I mean this is a big deal. Doenst anyone find it odd that a group of trained military personnel decided arbitrarily to load items onto a plane not on a manifest? Its not like it was their first day and this was some fluke.

I was active duty Air Force for 6 years. there in no way possible that any weapon was loaded without direct orders. None whatsoever. I would bet my life on that. Anything dealing with aircraft is strictly controlled. Now add weapons, multiply that times 12. Security police with M16's and a shoot to kill order standing all around. Nukes had to be accounted for and signed for with a chain of custody. No way possible that was a mistake. It was a cover-up.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by network dude]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
As a former enlisted nuke puke, I can assure you the risk of moving nukes around is.... none. Unless of course you dropped it, but it would not detonate.

We moved nukes around all the time and attached them to loading appartuses, loaders moved them to flight line and the loaders would attach to them to the planes. Readiness excercises were conducted all the time.

Most nukes are pre-progammed by officers to go off at a certain altitude and/or certain destinations.

Setting off a nuke would be nearly immpossible. No one person had critical kwowledge of the complete workings of a nuke or its deployment destination and codes. The Air Force is smarter than that. We are in good hands. There is no way an individual could detonate a nuclear weapon. Period!

If anyone is at fault, it is the pilots fault for not knowing what was on their plane before departure. The Air Force has check lists for everything down to tying your shoes. My opionion is pilot fault.

The worst that could of happened, God forbid, the plane crashed and nuclear material dispersed over a certain area. Nothiing would have detonated.

This was an unfortunate incident, but no, I do not think anyone was killed over this incident. Maybe a court martial or two at worst.

And no I am not a disinformation agent.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

being that you were a Nuke Puke, is there any way possible that a ground crew happened to go rouge and load live nukes instead of training pods on a bomber? More specifically, is there any way the live ordinances left the weapons storage facility by mistake?

In your opinion of course.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by brilab45

being that you were a Nuke Puke, is there any way possible that a ground crew happened to go rouge and load live nukes instead of training pods on a bomber? More specifically, is there any way the live ordinances left the weapons storage facility by mistake?

In your opinion of course.

Most of these people held at least a Top Secret Security clearance. Like you said earlier, there are M-16s everywhere. But no, they would have to be in collusion with the pilots, higher up officals, U.S.A nuclear weapon developers and foreign interests. it would be way too complicated to pull off. Besides, loaders don't know crap about nukes. There would have to be too many people involved to pull off such a feat. Where would these would be criminals hide afterwards? Impossible in my opinion. Would never happen. An alert would go off somewhere and hinder any such thing....like my post. Oh great, guess I'll be getting a knock on my door!

Weapon accountability is of the utmost priority. I have never heard of the A.F. losing a weapon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join