It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian guard practises large-scale naval assaults

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Here is VERY good footage!

www.liveleak.com...

While watching the vid, I got distracted by the "meet Sexy Women in your area" banner, but I returned to the viewing. I started laughing when it showed a close up of the speed boats launching the rockets! Holy Mosses, the rocket exhaust almost caught the boats on fire

Then it shows a flotilla of ski boats firing 15 or 20 rocket at some floating target and all but a couple hit, the rest fall short or go sailing overhead

Oh $h!t, that was funny, our sailors will be ROFL!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer
I am still laughing at this video. Does anyone really think that these
little PT size boats could get within 100 miles of a real navy ship? They
would be vaporized out of the water immediately with just about anything
the US would throw at them. What a joke. I am really scared now. ooooh !

Well that's all they have to defend themselves against Israel and the USA. It's better than nothing.

I really think the Iranians are incredibly macho. They'll probably die, but it will be a beautiful death defending something they love.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Not saying the Iranians are hardly a match for our Navy but some of you are beyond naive. When was the last time the US navy even went up against an adversary? WWII?????????????? In fact the US Navy and the air craft carrier is in many ways obsolete. Conventional wars unless involving nukes are going to be pretty much nonexistent. I'm sure those big bad Navy boats are doing wonders against the terrorists in the desert or those suicice bombers!!!!!!!!11

American arrogance is hilarious.

Totally agree.

Many of irans weapons are probably modern russian and or chinese and just might be engineered to defeat US defenses a little better than we know... anyone remember vietnam where chinese & russias best weapons fought the US to a stand still?.. no doubt modern carrier groups are great, but with technology / weapon lethality today all it takes is one lucky shot.. guys on floats to this day literally stand guard with guns (M249s / .50 cals et al) and binoculars because the fleet is not invincible.

Besides, china flys weapons intended to summarily slaughter US troops straight to the taliban from chinese weapons factories .. has been doing so for years with the full knowledge of the US govt (I have links in other posts).. you can bet any shooting between the US navy & iran will include the latest & greatest chinese and russian yankee killing death goodies.. it's a no brainier, what better way to test weapons intended to defeat the US military.. than by firing at the US military?

And whose to say one of those chinese subs that US fleets can't see... wont eh.. "false flag" vaporize a carrier group with a small nuke sortie.. then deny it as iran praises allah for their tremendously brave military "delivering a deadly blow to the sissy infidels manhood".

I don't think it takes a conspiracy theorists mind to figure china, russia and everyone else still pissed at ALL the post 9/11 laughable violent empire hypocrisy, wouldn't hesitate follow our CIA example by arming their "friend".. in that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" kinda way.

These nations can also rightfully claim to be protecting "their interests in the region".. as in the billions they invested in iran and stand to lose if the israeli / US cabal succeed... "blowback" can be a bitch... I wouldn't assume irans military isn't sporting some of the latest wicked weaponry, or the iranians wont get a little help from their friends.

Anonymously erasing a US carrier group just might save china billions, it also weakens a potential military foe, makes iran look too badass to f with.. along with...LOL... bleeding the US of, eh.. maybe another trillion that congress will then have to borrow from china!! lol.. china stands to make an even more obscene amount of our grandkids tax dollars by protecting their interests!..

Hey, if these nations do lend iran a hidden hand and throw the US a more serious mofo than bushbama ever imagined.. nothing personal, just regular old DC war profiteering mafianomics that trickle sideways to china... goldman sac and wall street will invest in china and profit, of course...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
So was this just a speed boat operation then? They have 2 destroyers, 2 frigates and a corvette according to www.globalsecurity.org...

Here's there 2nd destroyer www.abc.net.au...

My original question was why did BBC News cover this about Iran doing navy training if all the country's in the world do it. Do they believe war is immenent?

And I don't think Iran will be looking to swing the war with their navy but it might buy them a bit of time to prepare inland defenses and lay the mines before digging the trenches.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join