It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Response to Stephen Hawking Comments - April 26, 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Greer is basically right. What we have here on earth is the dark side. Our leaders and bloodlines are the annanuki hybrids and they have run this planet on behalf of their handlers from time memorial. The ets in contact are not the same, and that includes many races/species.

This university/universe/school is really a duality, and where there is a strong presence of darkness there is equally strong LIGHT. This is a test and lesson for us all, and also more. Its the moment in infinty where in our bodies, grass roots, 3D, perceiving ourselves to be separate, we become an infinite roll of film in both directions. All of us have to come through this testing grounds at least once to not only advance our consciousness, but also, to make it real. We become ourselves, individuals forever. This 3D is the film clip that holds the whole infinite roll of film together. In no time on the other side, the Beyond, we are all of ourselves, the whole roll of film at once. Here under the illusion of time, each moment is a new clip.

So our job is to connect to our selves, inside through our hearts, contemplating infinty, seeking to activate our memories, our consiousness, psi, skills, and LOVE/UNITY. We can draw in all the help we need to overcome this world and nudge/help others and yearn for equality.

The dangerous ones are here, they run this world, and there is a history of proof of this:
www.richard-seaman.com...

www.carolewilkinson.com.au...

connorinhongkong.files.wordpress.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

racionalistas.files.wordpress.com...
quetzalcaotl

www.emuseumstore.com...

www.ancientsculpturegallery.com...

www.allegyptiangods.com...

www.atasteofegypt.co.uk...

i270.photobucket.com...
Rockefeller's gift to the world

The spiders are inside malls and in several locations, they are black widows and meann poison.

Greer is right, the darkside is here already.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
No ; super advanced aliens capable of FTL travel do not need our resources.

They can get pure hydrogen and fuse it through fusion to create gold, or whatever.

You do understand nuclear fusion ??

en.wikipedia.org...

With Fusion technology you can create any element from scratch. All you need is Hydrogen, the basic element of the universe.

Therefore the resources argument is nil. Debunked.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

That is assuming that they place the same value on materials like gold as we do and for the same reasons?
What if they are a race of cleptomaniacs and consider something to be more valuable when stolen or even won in battle?
There are a million reasons why the overly simplistic view of the matter you are advocating is deeply flawed and relies entirely on the fact that they would possess the same moral values that humans aspire to whilst exhibiting none of the fundamental flaws that we present in our persuit of them.
To put it simply, aliens might be dickheads - really, really smart dickheads.

super advanced aliens capable of FTL travel do not need our resources.

and yet perhaps they still might WANT them? have you never wanted something you didn't need? do you NEED the computer you use to access ATS? is it possible that any sentient beings suffered in order that you could have it, sweat shop labourers in china working for microsoft perhaps?

I don't mean to attack your ideas to aggressively but there is definately another angle on this that you are missing due to optimism.
[edit on 26-4-2010 by Arkady]

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Arkady]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
People always seem to miss the real truth.

They already are here and they rule and own this planet - you are simply a crop and the harvest is SOON.

Technology has been advanced to the point that is at now so a good harvest can be arranged.

After which the few that remain to breed up the next crop, will be sent back to hunters and gathers and all knowledge of this time will be removed apart from it continuing in the form of a myth.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

We have all the resources we need, yet we still do animal testing. Why is that? To assume that because elements can be created, doesn't mean it won't be easier to just come here to get something.

Or, it could be just plain ugliness.They do it just because they can. Like a teenage boy stomping on a frog.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

They already are here and they rule and own this planet - you are simply a crop and the harvest is SOON.

Technology has been advanced to the point that is at now so a good harvest can be arranged.

After which the few that remain to breed up the next crop, will be sent back to hunters and gathers and all knowledge of this time will be removed apart from it continuing in the form of a myth.

Don't take me the wrong way when I ask you this, but where is the proof of that? I saw some amazing things that do not exist while taking acid back in my youth, and even now I could describe some of those creatures so vividly that you'd think I'd met one, but I haven't and I have no proof that my "visions" exist; just funny stories.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that saying things like this is all good and well, but without proof it's a total waste of forum space. Sorry if you think I'm being a d i c k.

Rev

[edit on 26/4/2010 by revmoofoo]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It was quite interesting to read what Hawkins wrote. But to fear the Aliens??? I believe that if there are Aliens there are good and bad ones just like us Humans!!! That's my thinking and I'm sticking to it!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

Originally posted by Trublue

Don't take me the wrong way when I ask you this, but where is the proof of that? I saw some amazing things that do not exist while taking acid back in my youth, and even now I could describe some of those creatures so vividly that you'd think I'd met one, but I haven't and I have no proof that my "visions" exist; just funny stories.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that saying things like this is all good and well, but without proof it's a total waste of forum space. Sorry if you think I'm being a d i c k.

Rev

[edit on 26/4/2010 by revmoofoo]

Read the bible - they hid the truth in there.

I am doing a thread on this now.

I have just started and so there is much more info to go into it yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Ahhh, the old "read the Bible" answer. Been there, done that and wore the dog collar. Then I realised that the bible is missing many key books and that it is an allegory...

Sadly I still don't see where you're coming from, but I wish you the very best of luck on your journey and hope you're wearing comfortable shoes.

Rev

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Hmmmm...Leader Greer vs. Stephen Hawking...... Sorry, gonna have to side with Hawking as he doesn't run a cult.....

If there are only two options - they are both wrong

Hawkings is a puppet and Greer is a greedy businessman...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

I agree with everything except the harvest is near. Its about waking up, and turning to our Source, as I posted above. There is nothing here in this illusion that can harm anyone, and whereever there is a presence of darkness, there is equally strong light.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

To Steven Greer I say "As a doctor of medicine you should know better."

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Agreed. I wish Greer would pack his bags along with the rest of his cronies and leave Ufology alone, he and others have already done enough damage over the years to this field of study.

I think though that the human race will make great pets or slaves to a higher more intelligent species. After all, we deserve it considering what we have done to this beautiful planet we have been loaned.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Trublue

I agree with everything except the harvest is near. Its about waking up, and turning to our Source, as I posted above. There is nothing here in this illusion that can harm anyone, and whereever there is a presence of darkness, there is equally strong light.

The harvest is not what you think, it is not death to those that are harvested.

There are interesting aspects to the harvest but the unwanted are actually thrown in the fire, not harvested.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
ok........... what are the criteria for who is 'harvested' and who discarded in the fire? are you guys still talking about aliens?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Yes, there is a big plan for a harvest, it goes much further into their sell out of the human race, their new world trade center is Denver International Airport and whats underground.
They have horrible things planned.

Also, there is a bigger plan than theirs, the real cycle and Our Higher Selves are far over their heads, far over all the dark siders heads. The biggest fish in this omniverse pales in comparison to the Creator/Designers/Programmers of this School/Universe/Hollogram, which streams in to something like this: www.pioneer.eu...
Planets and Stars may come and go, but the screen always remains.

We are projecting a tiny fraction of our consciousness here in the school, under the viel of forgetfulness.

Our Higher Selves are our true selves, Full Selves.

So, the way to go is to go within. And we can have all the help we need. And they will not get what they want out of humanity. Nor should anyone fear this world and what is just an illusion. We need to get our houses in order, forgive all and self, and yearn for an equal world with no starving or wars. The yearning for, and striving if possible in effort for loving world is what passes the test. Their coding all things to their sungods, means nothing.

They themselves will face the harm they've done to others as well.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's all about opinions. Hawking can ramble on and until the doo-doo hits the fan, no one's going to really know. I disagree with Hawking's comments and think if mankind could ever change, it would be because of a higher intelligence helping us or taking us out.
I hate to say that I agree with Greer, but I do if given a choice between the two.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A Steven Greer -vs- Stephen Hawking was not what I expected as resulting from Hawkings anouncement. I was expecting something more like the Vatican -vs- Stephen Hawking. Because, it was only last year that the Vatican announced that the ET aliens are our brothers and sisters. We should not fear our 'brothers and sisters' - is the implication from the Vatican.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by Larryman]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Hmmmm...Leader Greer vs. Stephen Hawking...... Sorry, gonna have to side with Hawking as he doesn't run a cult.....

Apparently Hawking is looking to start a cult by saying stuff like this. I agree with Greer, if the UFO's wanted to they could've walked all over us a long time ago. But rather, they've chosen a very subtle way of becoming known by a letting themselves be seen in a gradual and increasing manner. And if they are responsible for the crop-circles then, even more, they are proving to themselves to be subtle and intellegent.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

While they are both making assumptions but only one has any grounding in reality. Hawking is extrapolating based on human history and behavior, an educated guess but one with sound reasoning . Greer on the other hand, is basing his assumption off nothing but his own delusions, wishes and imagination. He further rationalizes this assumption and delusion by accusing Hawking of having ulterior motives.

Instead of applauding that a celebrity-scientist not only says alien life is out there and that it could reach Earth, Greer uses it as an opportunity to further damage ufology. It seems he cannot help himself, sabotaging the serious study of this subject at every turn. This is only worsened by members here on ATS who support Greer.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady
ok........... what are the criteria for who is 'harvested' and who discarded in the fire? are you guys still talking about aliens?

The harvested ones are of a certain blood line and the ones thrown in the fire, are everyone else.

The God/s in the bible are the aliens.

The below is literal - this is not spiritual as one is taught when they go to church but has in fact a literal meaning. In the new testament read all of Jesus proverbs literally and you will understand the real meaning of the bible.

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Matthew 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.(farmer)
John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

HERE IS THE VERSES THAT MAKE THE HARVEST PAINFULLY OBVIOUS.

GRAPES/VINE = PEOPLE

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

Revelation 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

Revelation 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Revelation 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Trublue]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join