It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME TRAVELING Wall Street Wiz Busted! CONFESSES ALL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here's an article that I came across not too long ago, I found it to be intriguing.
Courtesy of Yahoo and Weekly World News.

==== Time-Traveler Busted For Insider Trading by Chad Kultgen ====

Federal investigators have arrested an enigmatic Wall Street wiz on insider-trading charges, and incredibly, he claims to be a time-traveler from the year 2256!
Sources at the Security and Exchange Commission confirm that 44-year-old Andrew Carlssin offered the bizarre explanation for his uncanny success in the stock market after being led off in handcuffs on January 28.

We don't believe this guy's story, he's either a lunatic or a pathological liar, says an SEC insider.

But the fact is, with an initial investment of only $800, in two weeks time he had a portfolio valued at over $350 million. Every trade he made capitalized on unexpected business developments, which simply can't be pure luck.
The only way he could pull it off is with illegal inside information. He's going to sit in a jail cell on Rikers Island until he agrees to give up his sources.

www.stressfreetrading.com...

[edit on 26-4-2010 by discl0sur3]
UPDATE!
Found a more recent article which can be viewed Here

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

* hoax *

Does make for a good story though

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Weekly world news...
Enough said really.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I love it! What a story, you have to give it to the guy!

I don't know what the fuss is about though, compared to the thieving bankers and government this guy is an amateur!!

Now all I have to do is rustle up $800 and get in touch with his sources!

All the best, kiwi!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I'm gutted, not the time traveller part, I didn't buy that, but I had visions of this guy sitting in a room, flanked by cops going "seriously, I'm a time traveller!" LMAO!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I'm gutted, not the time traveller part, I didn't buy that, but I had visions of this guy sitting in a room, flanked by cops going "seriously, I'm a time traveller!" LMAO!

LOL! Gold star!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Weekly world news...
Enough said really.

Yep, but it would of been funny to see someone at sec trying to interrogate someone that claimed to be from the future, lol.

Though i believe in time travel i doubt anyone would waste time traveling just to make a few quid.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

UPDATE!
Found a more recent article which can be viewed Here

Notice the April 1th sentence at the end of page two?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

It would really only take 1 day if you were literally from the future to make a fortune.

Just hit "replay" on the SP500 Big Boy Futures Contract and trade accordingly. Would be ultra wealthy by lunch and doing lines with Senators before the bell rang.

In fact you could remain totally anonymous as well.

.... Note to self contact John Titor next time he comes around

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow that's sad. Wasn't that ripped off of Time Cop? HOAX! Patrick Swayze is rolling in his grave. That was him right?.....

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I was going to say I actually read that story a few years ago. It had me going as well. It seemed so believable and yes I too have to find a way of converting my vacuum cleaner in to a Tachyon Particle torsion accelerator drive so I can go back in time and play the lotto for last weekend.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
if or when he gets out of jail. and goes back to his time. the time police will arrest him. it was in the news. if he had only read that!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
if or when he gets out of jail. and goes back to his time. the time police will arrest him. it was in the news. if he had only read that!!!

Yeah he obviously did use his Time traveling abilities very well to not see himself in a Newspaper and locked up in Jail. The most classic one word phrase indeed comes to mind here and I reckon he said it with deep regret at his own foolishness at getting caught,

D'Oh

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Epsillion70]

top topics

join