It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LUCIFER: the new Vatican Telescope!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
ROLMAO!

As if they couldn't get any more blatant.

The Pope could grow a set of horns and a goatee and people would still think it's normal.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
could anyone kindly supply some source that says this lucifer telescope is related to the vatican in any way other than it being close to the vatican telescope in arizona?

thankyou

aLaN

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by madness
could anyone kindly supply some source that says this lucifer telescope is related to the vatican in any way other than it being close to the vatican telescope in arizona?

thankyou

aLaN

Search "Mount Graham Observatory"....
Or "VATT": Vatican Advanced Tecnology Telescope.
vaticanobservatory.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Antor

the vatican observatory and the lucifer thing are two seperate issues. nowhere, yet, have i found direct implication that one and the other belong to each other. on the contrary official sources clearly state that they are two seperate entities. I think this might be a classic case of people twisting words to make them sound dramatic.

pls do send any links which prove that the lucifer bit of tech (cos its not even a whole telescope) is directly related to the vatican observatory.

rgds n good day

aLaN

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by madness

The two articles the OP linked states this connecting bit of information but I get the feeling you are looking for another source.

World's largest optical telescope gains a powerful tool, with LUCIFER

However, this doesn't really help answer your question now does it?

In my opinion the name given for this setup, LUCIFER, is simply a play on words to get a catchy acronym. I think that this will make the name easy to remember, but to what end? What is the point in calling it LUCIFER and does this have anything to do with the Vatican? I don't know and I really didn't care much. Your question did intrigue me for some reason though.

Is the Vatican linked to the LUCIFER project?

Steward Observatory

...the Steward Observatory now owns and operates the Multiple Mirror Telescope, Mount Graham International Observatory and a number of other major optical and sub-millimetre telescopes at several sites in the state...

Mount Graham International Observatory

MGIO [Mount Graham International Observatory] currently operates and maintains facilities for three scientific organizations. The first two telescopes, the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope and the Heinrich Hertz Submillimeter Telescope ...

Vatican Observatory

In 1993, VORG completed the 1.8 metres (71 in) Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope, which is at Mount Graham near Safford, Arizona.

LUCIFER is a new near-infrared camera/spectrograph system being added to the Large Binocular Telescope (LBT) on Mt. Graham in south-eastern Arizona.

Source

Here is a link to The Large Binocular Telescope.

I would consider this to be good evidence that the Vatican is involved in some part at least with this project called LUCIFER. Again I find myself not caring whether or not the Vatican is involved. Maybe due to my lack of interest I am missing something here.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by Devino]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Im not a chritian and im not religious in any way but i know some
about the bible and the myths around it.

I wouldnt call Lucifer the enemy, the Devil and lucifer isnt the
same. The D is however the Enemy to all...

If that is something to believe..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antor
Is there any link between the new Lucifer Vatican Telescope and the astronomical event of the June, 2010 conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus on the fixed star Scheat in the constellation Pegasus and known to the ancients as the “Death Star”?
I wander.

worldoftak.ning.com...

of these “signs” in the heavens which we have been instructed to watch for, none is more important than that of the June, 2010 conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus on the fixed star Scheat in the constellation Pegasus known to the ancients as the “Death Star” which presages the “overturning” of our World from “one age to another”.

of the four stars forming this constellation the “Death Star” controlled the winged horse's foreleg, and everywhere struck his hoof to the earth. a “blue soul bird” stork would give Pegasus his “signal” causing “springs of knowledge” so that the mortals could save themselves from the calamities to come.

in Biegen, Germany, the recent first sighting of a blue stork in over 3,000 years symbolizes in these “times of overturning” that Thor would release the “goats” Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstrhe whereupon the “god” Lucifer would be given free reign to devour up souls from the Earth

new topics

<< 1   >>

join