It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharpton pledges to fight Arizona Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So professional racist/victim Al harpton is planning on commiting civil disobedience to fight this supposed travesty? Wow, didn't he cause someone to die when he did this before? Here's hoping that when something happens this time his pudgy ass ends up in jail. Just the fact he's willing to show up shows you how screwed up the protesters are.........Al only shows up and plays the race card when he thinks he has a slam dunk...........he's a joke and for him to claim to be a pastor is laughable. He's nothing but a race baiting thug.......Wow, I guess the Al Larazza show should be interesting, if not funny, to watch. How soon until Jesse shows up so he's not upstaged?

www.nypost.com...

[edit on 26-4-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I guess he and David Duke can go and protest discrimination. After all, look at how well he practices equality and brotherhood, when it comes to his Jewish brethren:
www.capitalismmagazine.com...

1991: A Hasidic Jewish driver in Brooklyn's Crown Heights section accidentally kills Gavin Cato, a 7-year-old black child, and antisemitic riots erupt. Sharpton races to pour gasoline on the fire. At Gavin's funeral he rails against the "diamond merchants" -- code for Jews -- with "the blood of innocent babies" on their hands. He mobilizes hundreds of demonstrators to march through the Jewish neighborhood, chanting, "No justice, no peace." A rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, is surrounded by a mob shouting "Kill the Jews!" and stabbed to death.

1995: When the United House of Prayer, a large black landlord in Harlem, raises the rent on Freddy's Fashion Mart, Freddy's white Jewish owner is forced to raise the rent on his subtenant, a black-owned music store. A landlord-tenant dispute ensues; Sharpton uses it to incite racial hatred. "We will not stand by," he warns malignantly, "and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." Sharpton's National Action Network sets up picket lines; customers going into Freddy's are spat on and cursed as "traitors" and "Uncle Toms." Some protesters shout, "Burn down the Jew store!" and simulate striking a match. "We're going to see that this cracker suffers," says Sharpton's colleague Morris Powell. On Dec. 8, one of the protesters bursts into Freddy's, shoots four employees point-blank, then sets the store on fire. Seven employees die in the inferno.

Of course, we all know how "honest" Al is:

1987: Sharpton spreads the incendiary Tawana Brawley hoax, insisting heatedly that a 15-year-old black girl was abducted, raped, and smeared with feces by a group of white men. He singles out Steve Pagones, a young prosecutor. Pagones is wholly innocent -- the crime never occurred -- but Sharpton taunts him: "If we're lying, sue us, so we can . . . prove you did it." Pagones does sue, and eventually wins a $345,000 verdict for defamation. To this day, Sharpton refuses to recant his unspeakable slander or to apologize for his role in the odious affair.

Then again, Al sure doesn't like to pay taxes:

Sharpton owes nearly $1.5 million in taxes, other penalties

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

I'm sure that Al's presence will add "weight" to the argument that the bill discriminates.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sharpton Smarpton, he has no credibility. I saw him next to Pat Robertson

on an ad against global warming

No credibility, none what so ever.
btw
Since Rev Jessie Jackson made the comment about cutting the nuts off of the obamanation, we haven't heard much from him

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Once again Al "not too" Sharpton rears his ugly mug. Just trying to make a buck in the name of racism.
What does the term "illegal alien" mean? That you can hang out in the U.S. "illeagally"? Just because you think it is your right? O.K. then I think it is my right to drive drunk, kill people, steal, rape, and pillage (all illeagal). Does that make it O.K.? Do you see what they do to people in Iran, Syria, N.K. when they are in the country "illeagally"?
Finally AZ has got the balls to stand up and say NO MORE! And then the ohh so wonderful POUS says that it is "mis-guided"; does he have to deal with the consiquences of having I.A.'s all around him taking from the U.S. citizen. No he doesn't.
Close the borders and let the U.S. citizen take care of their own issues.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Being a Black man myself,i would never follow or take advice from a man with a perm in his hair.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Perhaps someone should ask him if it matters that in silence and a lack of action that it supports the following: Rape, murder, the death of hundreds, assult, hit and run, indentured servitude, slavery, and other crimes that in most civilized nations would send a person to jail? Would he be willing to not fight someone who would steal his idenity or see them prosecuted with in the full extent of the law, or breaks into his home and uses it without his permission. I am sure he would be against such, yet fails to see that by not taking action, by remaining silent, that is exactly what is happening.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
Being a Black man myself,i would never follow or take advice from a man with a perm in his hair.

I almost spit my soda out!

Arizona is taking a lot of bull and all for what? At least they are trying do something.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well illegal aliens are probably the primary reason that black unemployment is as high as it is. But for sharpton, this is just another racket he can milk for fame and fortune.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

You and me both. Youand me both. When was Konk last in 20 years ago??

new topics

top topics

join