It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Director Says Cyber Attack Could Be Next "Pearl Harbor"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

CIA Director Says Cyber Attack Could Be Next "Pearl Harbor"

blacklistednews.com

WASHINGTON D.C.—Central Intelligence Agency director Leon Panetta told 300 Sacramento Metro Chamber Cap-to-Cap delegates that the next “Pearl Harbor” is likely to be an attack on the United States’ power, financial, military and other Internet systems.

Panetta addressed the Sacramento delegation that includes 43 elected officials and hundreds of business and civic leaders who are in Washington D.C. for the annual program that advocates for the region’s most pressing policy issues. He spoke on Monday, April 19, during the Cap-to-Cap opening breakfast.

“Cyber terrorism” is a
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here comes the end of the internet as we know it. It is only a matter of time before they start cracking down and in many ways they already have.“Cyber terrorism” is a new area of concern for the CIA, Panetta said. It looks like the C.I.A. will be the new internet police for the world. Who do they even have to get permission from to monitor and control the internet, or do they not?

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So does this mean that there will be another provocation of one of our enemies into attacking us and then demonizing someone?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So a false flag hack is next?

Forming a bot network, getting something like echelon down, and randomly blame all internet users for having a trojan that they placed themselves?

Is that the way the Corrupted Immoral Agency is gonna play it now?!

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
One thing i know about people in intelligence, they are not intelligent.

The uk intelligence services have spent 18 years in my life, never being right once and totally ruined my life, just making up looney rubbish after looney rubbish.

These people actually get paid to speak this and cover up there crimes.

Intelligence people are not that intelligent they are just good at keeping secrets.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's easier to cover up a cyber false flag attack than any type of attack.

These are my predictions:
1. In the name of "green jobs", and "lowering our carbon footprint", the government will centralize and computerize our energy grid.
2. Energy grid goes offline nation wide, next to no one has power for a week or more.
3. The government is somehow 100% certain that the chineese are behind this.
4. World war III.

top topics

join