It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Beer Summits: Tea Party ‘N-Word’ Incident Didn’t Happen, And the Congressional Black C

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Here is one less organic video, no signs whatsoever, just for your virgin and sensitive eyes.

If the word "pOOp" offends you, maybe you shouldn't even watch/listen this one from the party of class, the party with no morals, the party of hate.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So we can all agree then, that a video showing individuals is a great way to categorize thousand of other people, right? Awesome. I'll find some stuff on youtube and be right back.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Everyone needs to watch this first video. Hell this guy knows the # going on. AWESOME!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm still jst not getting wha " N " word theyre talking about.

Or maybe nincompoop?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Or in you case......Neanderthal?

Please, no one could be that naive. Your attempt to diminish the blatant negative connotations associated with a common racial epithet is appalling.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Related. This is rather “interesting.”

In an article noting reported racial epithets shouted at Democratic officials during a recent Washington, D.C., tea party protest, The Washington Times quoted Dale Robertson, founder of teaparty.org, as saying that Democrats are "trying to label the tea party, but I've never seen any racial slurs."

"These people could be anybody. I wouldn't put it past the Democrats to plant somebody there," Mr. Robertson said.

Source

Wow this Teaparty.org guy is rather fascinating. So much so I decided to start a thread devoted to him:

TeaParty.org A Tale of 2 Dales

Pot, meet kettle.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Sodahead?? and you poke holes in my sources

For the record I think most everyone can agree that the radical elements exist on both sides of the argument. They always have. Racism can be two sided.

With left constantly accusing all of those people who disagree with the President's policy of being racists. I think the term racist is actually racist in itself. Tea partiers are being called every offensive name in the boook because of a select few and because of fabricated and embellished stories that have been pushed by the media. Classic "handbook" M.O.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You may visit my thread which is ripe with erudite sources, links and photos.

What, you don't like Soda now?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by suicydking

I'm sure you could find at least one homosexual there, too. It doesn't change the fact that some guy called Barney Frank a ******.

Do you have video of Mr. Frank being called a homosexual slur? Just wondering, cause I cant find any at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie56

I'm sure you could find at least one homosexual there, too. It doesn't change the fact that some guy called Barney Frank a ******.

Do you have video of Mr. Frank being called a homosexual slur? Just wondering, cause I cant find any at all.

Yep, got it right here. It's bleeped out, obviously. I can't find any uncensored footage anywhere.
towleroad.com

The video is just before the comments section. It's a GMA video. The incident is captured about 30 seconds in.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yep, got it right here. It's bleeped out, obviously. I can't find any uncensored footage anywhere.
towleroad.com

The video is just before the comments section. It's a GMA video. The incident is captured about 30 seconds in.

Nice find! Krusty approves.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb5dc1676424.jpg[/atsimg]

Dizzie on deck.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I could try guessing again as to what the slur was and set myself back another 1000 points if anyone would like me to try...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyRHere913
If you guys really believe that the N-word was not used then it is YOU who are delusional. Just based on the anger being exhibited as well as the awful hate filled signs I have no doubt that the word was used and probably used repeatedly! And believe me, seeing as how most of you claiming it didnt happen have never been called a N-, if a crowd is yelling and someone yells that word it would surely stick out and be heard.

That's one of the stupidest arguments ever.

So because people are angry and yelling and mad and their signs contain angry text, you ASSUME they will CERTAINLY resort to racist name calling?

Then by all accounts, according to you, anytime there is an angry protest ANYWHERE you can be sure that the crowd will resort to racist name calling!!!

No. Just, no.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
I see an angry mob in your video. It would be impossible to hear racial epithets amidst the loud booing. I suspect you see what you want to see.

Here is a video which CLEARLY shows a Black lawmaker being spat on.

Yeah Huff Post is polar opposite to Breitbart, I get it.

The TPM represents many things, the least of which includes deceny.

Nice try Jibeho. Per usual, all sail and no rudder.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

Actually, it should be nice try kinda kurious - to deflect the thread.

First you prove that the black lawmaker likely could not have heard what he claimed. But you and other libs want so badly to believe that it MUST have really happened. Sad you're not even willing to consider that the original story was false in your rush to defend.

Then you try again to make the story true by offering "evidence" of some other incident entirely.

If that's the best you can do, you might want to consider just leaving it ...

[edit on 4/28/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Originally posted by kinda kurious
If a person who is merely a foot away is speaking in such a harsh manner so as to be projecting saliva I think it was no accident. Better go back to your quiver and pull a sounder argument.

A sounder argument? You've apparently never heard of excessive saliva before. It can be caused by anything from new dentures to pregnancy to allergies to a stroke. People who have it have a tendency to spit when they talk without meaning to. Can you honestly tell me that it's impossible for that man to have anything going on that could cause him to accidentally spit when he talks? No, you can't.

I love it.

That's exactly the same kind of defense the liberals make when one of theirs is caught doing something they shouldn't.

Good one.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

I say go for it.

Just a couple more warns and you're back to being the tallest freak in Smurfland.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Actually, it should be nice try kinda kurious - to deflect the thread....First you prove that the black lawmaker likely could not have heard what he claimed. But you and other libs want so badly to believe that it MUST have really happened.....Then you try again to make the story true by offering "evidence" of some other incident entirely.

Kind sir, the topic of this thread pertains to racial epithets being hurled toward African American lawmakers. The evidence I provided (although not of a verbal variety) was of a TP member spitting on a member of said lawmakers. It was a slur of spit rather than of words. It is germane to the topic whereas your dispersions toward me are not.

As was pointed out no video/audio camera recording system technology offers the fidelity of the human ear. Inasmuch as no recorded evidence of the slurs exists, I DO NOT doubt that it occurred given the mass hysteria and mob mentality (including signage) of those present. (I have an on-going thread with some rather candid tea party signage if you'd like to check it out.) Since a picture is worth a thousand words, the signs more than illustrate the true sentiment of that unruly crowd. (Including threats of gun violence.)

Lastly, as you seem to pride yourself in battle honor you might refrain from making wholesale judgments towards human beings you don't even know in real life. (Libs, Dems etc.) It dilutes your credibility and diminishes your hard fought valor, not to mention you look kinda silly with that kooky helmet and shield. Besides, who wears Sandals into battle?

Touché

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join