Illuminati/UPS upgrades me on the FEMA/color list?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Last night I was cleaning out my place, and noticed something peculiar about two of my packages.

The first one was the UPS box that came with a pair of shoes I ordered in August of last year. On the backside of this, there was a random white label that had details on it and this (P: YELLOW) on it.

Being aware of the FEMA color coded hitlist, I decided to check the rest of my empty packages. Then I noticed that the most recent UPS package I received also had one. This one said ( P:RED) and this was a package of organic vitamins that came last week.

So I just want to tell you guys, I order a lot of stuff off the net, and I have many packages, some from UPS and some from FEDEX.

Take note: None of the FED EX ones had these labels only the ones from UPS.

What I'm wondering is, is UPS coding people according to the packages you are receiving? Or do they code you according to their intelligence on up to the date?

Like, if you buy herbal supplements, they upgrade you to a RED or only the package?

Can some of you guys check your packages and see if you have these strange labels too?

Whatever happens, stand up for the right things guys, tell people who really runs the show, you will know them by their fruits.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Reply to post by Pocky

**sigh**

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Double sigh.... Please don't tell me that you actually believe this dribble?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, the color codes are related to shipping priorities. One color meaning it has more priority over another color at the UPS facility. Calm down and take some of those vitamins.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CORN IS NUTS

reply to post by Tamale_214

Even my own skin is part of the NWO! I spent the weekend working on the kid's treehouse, and now my skin has also been upgraded to RED!

It must be the NWO. It could not possibly be that they ran out of the other stickers? Or that they changed colors because they got a great bulk rate on some overstock stickers? Or that they are in the process of color coding labels based on geographic area? Or that they are color coding stickers based on weight, or size?

I am sure the OP is correct. It is the back of Occam's razor. You use it to clean crud off your logic machine. It reads, when no other options have been explored, the least likely and most incindiery conclusion should be jumped to first, and then you can step down the logic stairs until you reach one that makes more sense. I call it the Leap and slide rule!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
LOL ***sigh*** as soon as I read Alex Jones I began to laugh uncontrollably

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Lets be reasonable here.

If the UPS was coding you due to your purchases, why would they put it on the box they give to you???

Doesn't make sense.

They would mark you in their computer systems.

Putting a color on the box makes no sense, only You and the Delivery guy will ever see it. Pointless waste.

BUT IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE = That it is a Priority Label
One color means overnight shipping, one color means slower shipping etc. Maybe even one color represents fragile or refrigerated, I don't know.

Let's be reasonable though folks.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It is only a matter of time before somebody like "Pocky" ends up on the news after having a meltdown. And, when CNN starts looking into the guy, all roads will lead to ATS as the "feeding trough".

The "everybody is right", and "nobody should ever have their feelings hurt" attitude that has grown here during the last 5 years, is creating a large group of people that feed each other large bowls of "Delusion-Soup".

Pocky...

1. Get some help.
2. Stop believing everything you are reading.
3. Get off the internet!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

No, this was not a colored label. It was a white label on both boxes, that were not the main labels for the package.

They were hidden on the bottoms of the packages, and these were only on UPS boxes not the FEDEX ones.

My speculation here is why they would put these things on the boxes, a part of me thought, maybe there is some good guys trying to give me and those of us who know a heads up. It could be the white hats labeling the boxes so that you have a clue what your FEMA list is and have a chance to prepare yourself. But maybe UPS is coding people according to their likelyhood of dissenting.

Like, even if you know nothing about the NWO, if you buy organics, that pretty much tips them off that you aren't gonna go along with the plan.

It could be your likelyhood to of dissent that is being tracked.

Like, a cool expensive pair of shoes doesn't seem suspicious, but organic vitamins is a red flag.

According to Steven Quayle, he's got a lot of intelligence contacts, and they are telling him to get ready, people from NORTHCOMM and all over the place, they are telling him it's going to happen.

Go to youtube for 3,4,5 of /5

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OMG....fourwinds10 is one of the biggest disinfo sites on the web.

Sorcha Faal's articles show up there a lot.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hello,
Only you and the sender of the package know what is being sent to you.

I agree with whoever said that the color-code is to enlist priorities in shipping packages.

My newspaper box had a yellow reflective sticker on the inside, due to I guess sticking to the outside would be out of sight from delivery driver. Also, because I've subscribed to the T.V. section that the paper now charges extra for. I have removed the sticker though, because it's my box, and I didn't put it there. So now if they don't deliver my T.V. section, I can call and tear into some a**!!!
Also, to prove this little theory.

But since I post on such a site as ATS, I'm pretty sure my sticker should be a blue one.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't mean this in any offensive way, but find a real person to talk to regularly about your conspiracy theories, I think it will do you some good. I only say this because your posts seem to be wildly out there, and while I do enjoy good speculation for mental exercise sake, I don't just believe the first implausible theory that jumps to mind is the correct one. Do you play chess? If not, I think you should take it up. It's like weightlifting for critical thinking and logic. I wish you well

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Guy asks a question and people feel the need to ridicule him on a conspiracy forum. If you are really worried about lists don't write or say anything anti government. If you think you're paranoid I know people who believe all phones are tapped or use gps tracking. I would not be surprised if that were the case.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I just took at look at the video's posted and I have to say, what a bunch of crazy, paranoid nut cases. Ya, of course the government has some shady motives, but really. These guys would have us beleive that Darth Vader and Hitler have built the deathstar to deliver weaponized herpes to the masses. I think some people really need to take a step back and get their paranoia in check. People have been preaching this garbage for decades and the NWO has not taken the world over yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

Pocky, get out of the plane!! You don't want it to end like this!!

Sorry bro, couldn't resist. I think you're getting excited over nothing. I understand your concerns but it really would not make any sense to be color coding your mail for any reason whatsoever. If you are on a list (and you probably are) then so what? I'm sure most of us here are on some sort of NSA list as undesirables. Consider yourself one of the elite!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by UruFist

Pocky, get out of the plane!! You don't want it to end like this!!

Sorry bro, couldn't resist. I think you're getting excited over nothing. I understand your concerns but it really would not make any sense to be color coding your mail for any reason whatsoever. If you are on a list (and you probably are) then so what? I'm sure most of us here are on some sort of NSA list as undesirables. Consider yourself one of the elite!

Exactly!

Pocky, my brother, just roll on.

I would bet that, in a lot of ways, many of us have come to where you are at one point or another.

If you start flicking channels, you are going to see a lot of crap. We all asked for it. But, ignorance is bliss, and should not ALWAYS be denied.

Take a vacation from this stuff once in a while. Or, it WILL bend your head.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Pocky, before working for DHS I worked as a contractor handling UPS packages to be put on commercial and chartered flights. These are handling codes for priority. This was done before 9/11 and has been the same since. No worries man.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4letter
Guy asks a question and people feel the need to ridicule him on a conspiracy forum. If you are really worried about lists don't write or say anything anti government. If you think you're paranoid I know people who believe all phones are tapped or use gps tracking. I would not be surprised if that were the case.

Hello,
I have a little theory of my own paranoia...
Cable boxes/satellite receivers are in basically every household. If I was an agent trying to spy on the public, I'd install devices inside components like cable and satellite receivers...

How's that for paranoia? What's more is; how likely is it that it is already a fact kept hidden from the public? The FCC does compliance checks every so often?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Dude.

Problem: Vitamins rattle like X pills.
Solution: Investigate possible contraband!

Problem: Nike Air Force 1 shoes sold on ebay for $6000? Used?!!
Soulution: Investigate via x-ray for box o' cash.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi there. UPS employee here, I load the package car trucks and fully understand their system. Basically, the colors, yellow, green, red and so forth designate what belt they go to. I work on the "green belt" which means we see all packages with the label that says "green" . Also the numbers that are on there designate what truck it gets loaded on. for example you may see 200-5550. 200 is the number for the truck, 5550 is the location on the shelf where it goes. Would you believe this system is only a few years old?

Don't worry ATS! Nothing crazy going on here

new topics
top topics

join